In-game tournament ~ Time&Date announced! ~ MATCHUPS POSTED!

So… to help the community get motivated, I thought I"d host a tournament…
The level requirements to this being level 60. The date of the tournament will be the [u]SUNDAY THE 13TH OF APRIL, 8:30PM GMT![/u] It will be held in the grassroot arena, as the whole idea is to generate some form of motivation. ~

Rules are as follows:

1. No items, I will ensure this by getting a staff to check the inventory of each player.
  2. Abilities banned: Speed boost, Sturdy, Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag, Pressure, Arena Trap and Cute Charm.
  3. The maximum time per match is 5 minutes.
  4. No trolling. Simple really.
  5. No putting other players off, shouting abuse, making them type when in matches etc
  6. If you"re in the tournament and help another player win, you will be disqualified. Only 2 contenders in the arena at once.
  7. No weather is allowed.
  8. Bibarel, Bidoof, Wobbuffet and Wynaut will not be allowed.
  9. The moves that are not allowed are as follows: Protect/Detect, substitute, status-ailment moves (Moves that give the opponent a status ailment), attract or any other move that immobilizes the opponent for that matter, Explosion/self-destruct, stat-raising moves, Endure, Perish Song, Future Sight, Mirror Coat, Counter, High-jump Kick/ Jump Kick / U-Turn, Quick/Wide guard, Destiny Bond, Present, 1 hit knock out moves, healing moves like Soft Boiled and Wish, Spite, Heal Block, and Dive/Fly/Dig/Bounce. Also, no AOE spamming, you are allowed AOEs up to 3 tiles, but said AOE can only be used at a maximum of 4 times.

Rewards time :>:D:
1st Place: Wonder Chest, Relic Crown, Plume Fossil, 4 Heart Scales, TM Giga Impact, TM Bulldoze, TM X-Scissor and TM Dig.
2nd Place: EXP.All, Claw Fossil, TM Focus Blast, Relic Statue, and TM Thunderbolt.
3rd Place: Root Fossil, Oval Stone, TM Wild Charge, TM Flamethrower and Relic Band.
[rewards may change depending on what I can get. rewards will be displayed in my house, to show you all what is up for grabs!]
So, you"re interested eh?
To sign up, please list your ingame name and any queries you have.

[spoilerParticipating members ~:2dz1jo43]1. Mico.
2. Trans.
3. Nepthys.
4. Mungl1.
5. Starships.
6. Scizivire.
7. Caz.
8. Charrr.
9. Mewcc101.
10. DarkAngelX.
11. Kendel.
12. Toxicity.
13. Woozle.
14. Pi2z.
15. Kams.
16. DarckMater.
17. Coraje.
18. Drakos.
19. RickyO3O
20. Lord Ratatosk.
21. ArtMax.
22. Mad.
23. RaggaMuffin.
24. DefeatPCO.
25. Zappeh.
26. Chalkali.
27. DogboyG.
28. Gopika.
29. CorndogQuannie.
30. Minsc.

[/details]

[spoilerMATCHUPS!:2dz1jo43]Match #1
20. RaggaMuffin vs 10. Kendel.
Match #2
2. Trans vs 12. Starships.
Match #3
24. DogboyG vs 21. DefeatPCO.
Match #4
25. Gopika vs 11. Toxicity.
Match #5
3. Nepthys vs 23. Chalkali.
Match #6
4. Mungl1 vs 7. Charrr.
Match #7
15. DarckMater vs 17. RickyO3O
Match #8
6. Caz vs 14. Kams.
Match #9
5. Superman vs 1. Mico.
Match #10
19. Mad vs 22. Zappeh.
Match #11
13. Pi2z vs 18. ArtMax.
Match #12
16. Coraje vs 9. DarkAngelX.
Match #13
29. CorndogQuannie vs 30. Minsc.

[If, on the day you do not have an opponent, I will step in and fight.]

[/details]
1ST PLACE
TRANS!

2ND PLACE!
CORAJE!

3RD PLACE!
CAZ!

Acknowledgements to Redstars79 and the rest of the staff team for having co-operation during the confusion of the date / and times! I"d also like to thank Coraje, Starships, KAEN, Zappeh, Alex_Dono, Trans, playerozone and anybody else who helped me get the items for the tournament. I"d also like to thank you, as a reader, spending time to read this!~

Im in

Nice prizes and fair rules, I’m in. Good luck to anyone who participates in this tourney.

I’d like to join aswell.
Question : Should we have one Pokemon or more than one that should be lvl. 60?

You only need one pokemon at level 60. Nothing over this level will be allowed to participate.

Good luck, guys ~

I’ll join. Sounds fun. Good luck to everyone entering!~

I guess I’m in. Even though my Electivire just hit 61 and my only thing that’s 60 has Speed Boost. :no:

Sure, I’ll join

Sounds like fun! Count me in for now…

I"d like to join please~

Sign DarkAngelX and Kendel up please

I guess I’ll join. Although, I may be busy then. Not sure. I’ll have to check up with that.

Anyways, I’m game.

I have a question: What time will the tournament be?

Also, can you sign up Woozle if it’s not too much trouble?

The time, I believe, is still under debate between whether I can get staff help in the right hours, so I will announce later on.

And, it is not too much trouble. It is fine.

im pi2z and ill participate goodluck everyone

I wuld like to join too

I’m in.

The will be a /slight/ date change. My family just told me I have a family wedding to go to on that night, so I probably won"t be around at said time.

The new date is…
FRIDAY 11TH APRIL.

I usually go out on friday nights so i might not be able to participate but if i cant i will let you know

Blood, if it’s at the same time that day, I won’t be able to come :cry: