Inventory Presets

Hello!

Right now, restocking your inventory can at times be a painful process if you have 1/2 pages filled with family items/ability boosting stuff. Not only can these items easily get buried in your regular inventory, you also have to remember all the item’s names and hope you don’t forget any everytime you empty your inventory (for example when attending events or what not).

So, a short suggestion here to have an additional tab that lets you save your current inventory as preset, and automatically fill your inventory up with the preset items you select.

Some screens for clarity:

Yes SO MUCH YES :zoomtah:
I sometimes have this Idea pop up In my head
I would absolutely love this. Ideally you would be able to create more presets as needed. I would have a preset for most things I’m currently training. I wonder If this could serve as a way to quickly store things too. Though, an option for storing all Items to begin with would be nice, since you can do that In some If not all of the PMD games with multi-select or just selecting all of your Items. Any starter and things like Noivern who are dual typed and have 1/2* Items get tedious to prepare your bag for. Like, I use Noivern when I do central Seafloor Ruins, and you can only bring 3 Items once you get to Its entrance Inside of SFR Itself, so when I want to go back In I have to get all my Items back so you know I don’t die trying to get to the entrance again. This would really save a lot of time.

7 Likes

As someone who’s currently training way too many things, quite a few of which are things like Swampert and Togekiss that are dual-types with a whole lot of family items, this would be pretty amazing.

4 Likes

This would be hugeeee

2 Likes

The voting limit has been reached, so posting here to echo my support for this, this would be so useful!

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, I fully support it

2 Likes

i’m only voting this because i’m in the screenshots :)

4 Likes