Kevin Lolz Shop

Well, Im selling some items.
Here is the list.
(Just notice that the 1* Items are 1k and 2* Items are 2k, I can trade for items too!)
[spoilerShooop =D:2woepor7]Soothe Bell x4=20k each (Increases Recruit Rate and also evolves some Pokemon)
Bonsly Dew 1*=1k
Toxic Orb x2=2k each
Flame Orb=1.3k
Piplup Card 1*=1k
Lucky Leaf 1*=1k
Razor Fang=10k (Is sorta rare but is in HC, in Halloween one…) (Evolves Gligar)
Reaper Cloth=15k
TM Shadow Ball=15k
TM Shadow Claw=20k (Is more rare than Ball)
Amity Rock 2*=2k
Happy Rock 2*=2k
Bulba-Fang 1*=1k
Prin-Foam 1*=1k
Gabite-Claw 1*=1k
NeverMeltIce/N.M.I.= 5k
Clefa-Claw 1*=1k
Delcat-Fang 1*=1k
X-Ray Specs=10k (It lets you see in dark)

[/details]

Thats all!
If you want to buy something post in here and the next time i see you i will sell it to you (In game).

:D

Interested in Toxic Orb and Razor Fang for 12k or I can trade items.

I don’t care even if this is not part of the topic,but this litwick is NOT EMO!Litwick is just a candle Pokemon.Not an EMO Pokemon!Emo means a bad Pokemon to that person.Now you get it.I’m speaking the truth!
Tip:The image shown was Litwick dancing.

Ummm… ik this is of topic aswell but i got told like from all my friends and stuff (we had a full on descussion) But emo is ment to be short for “EMOtionally different” thats why they hide their emotions and are silent. I use to get called emo cus i was always so quiet and when i did talk it was always something miserable to say. BTW GREAT SHOP! :D

Umm okay, but dont get off topic please (Talking to S.S.P)
Also, this shop is not going now, I want delete the post, but I cant

A topic can be blocked only for staff i think,But you can’t delete topics i think.

You’re Right, I cant delete the first post…

Wheres everyone getting the (Your only quality PMD PMO) sign? I want one!

@ Kevin: Can I buy the TM Shadow Ball for 15k? Let’s hope you still have it…

@ BlastoiseFatality: You can get it from Agunimon’s banner shop! Just click my banner in my signature to get there!