Klefki's Bank! (An alternative storage solution)

Storage has been a problem in Pokemon Mystery Universe since as long as I remember, to the point where many veterans create and rank up alternative accounts just for the storage. Although the storage increase has helped, the everso increasing item pool (especially the new family items), have made veteran players starved for storage. Most of the storage is family items, keys and collectibles (such as temple ribbons, ect), and heart slates, stuff that is mainly useless in the average dungeon. I suggest alternative storage, which is only accessible in Exbel, and is completely separate from Kangaskhan, therefor not available near dungeons or at waypoints. Having Klefki (which makes the most logical sense to be a banker in my opinion) would also increase the generation diversity in Grassroot Town which is most needed. I personally suggest that players pay for a page of bank storage in poke, scaling respectively with each additional page, but I would love to hear otherpeoples ideas and opinions!