Kyorgre's Maps Of Pride **Under Construction**

Hey guys! After posting my first map, I decided I should show some of my other maps. NOTE: Maps will be updated! And will be posted!
And hey! I actually have motivation to map on Map Editor now. Here’s my maps.

Currently Under ConstructionMy first map - Discovery Island This one took for ever to do, but I am pretty darn proud of it. (50x50 map) I know there is a lot of errors though, but I should be able to fix them in the future. But I do like this. It’s also my first ever finished 50x50 map on Map Editor. :D Fixing the errors

Other map, Oceanic Paradise.

[spoilerOceanic Paradise.:1k1bf9os]

[/details]This is my other map I made, I think it’s pretty good, especially for a beach map. It was hard to put a lot of detail in, I kinda rushed this map though. I can’t see any errors though, please give me your opinions of this map please. :)

[spoilerSkyview Mountain Summit. (Village):1k1bf9os]

[/details]
This map is kinda sucky, I know you lots probably do. But I am making several of ‘‘Skyview Mountain’’ stuff. Like the Passage, etc. Though, on the other hand, it was cool to make, especially the sky… so please give your opinions.
[spoilerCliff Plains.:1k1bf9os]

[/details]
This map is probably my best and my favourite. It took a really long time to do, because I had to fix a couple of errors etc. But I enjoyed this map, and I hope you lot do as well. A little more detail could be shown, but over-all, I think it is good.

NOTE I finally learned how to make it so it shows the map! But this will be under construction. The stuff that is un showable is The Discovery Island. The Direct Link will be coming shortly. Please be patient. (This goes for Oceanic Paradise as well.) So, I will get them up! Until then~

Oh Wow! Some nice maps, Kyo. I hope you make more maps. ;3 Chu has more support.

You’ve definitely got the basics down, it seems it’s about time to step it up a notch. Try to make your cliffs and ground a bit less symmetrical and try to combine more tiles! ( Dungeon tiles /w Cliffs, ect. )

Also, try to start making more advanced cliff faces, it’ll be lots of fun. P:

Keep it up!

Thanks Agu! I’ll try and do my best, another map is coming as well, please tell me how good it is etc. Over-all, thanks Agu and everybody!

I’m proud of you, contrasting the first and last, you are definitely improving! Keep it up! and good luck for the next map! I say, you should make an ice type map, snowy cliffs and all, winden/snowbasin can be useful! Try combining PMd tiles with Eclipse tiles, auction house can be a very good example, a boat with PMD features, and some D/P features. Here’s a list of things you could try out!

-combine indoor and PMD tiles
-PMD tile and Eclipse fusion
-Make a “base”
-Add HG/SS grass! It"s cute