Legendary recruitment

As I was saying in the discord, I highly disagree with guild-master as a requirement until the mission board is balanced with a linear progression, higher level dungeons should give more dynamo sands and CCH should either give more or the same amount as SF since they are more difficult. Lower level quests should give more too in my opinion so the progression is more linear, and the gap between lower ranks should be stretched too confiscate. I agree with guild-master as a requirement if this is fixed.

The reason why linear progression is so important, is we as the players need to feel as though every moment we spend in the game rewards us as the player, adding in legendaries as an endgame reward without linear progression greatly is very upsetting to new players which is what everyone feared originally and is why legendaries aren’t currently obtainable. I mean NO ONE LIKES HOW YOU OBTAIN PHIONE and hardly anyone has gotten it since the original few months afters it’s release, that 10x is what you are going to be dealing with if we stray away from linear progression, now lets look at the otherside of it at linear progression, we still have people get dratini and gible, people are motivated to get dratini and gible, the grind for dratini and gible makes you feel accomplished, it’s linear, every gem/rupie you get makes you one step closer.

1 Like