Loading Game takes forever

I don’t know about anyone else’s client, but when you open the game and it says Loading game… , if you have music on, you’ll hear the main menu music. I don’t know why this part seems like it takes 5 minutes to load. Is there a way to speed it up?

1 Like

Since the update, I usually experience it taking longer to load myself. Though it doesn’t take up to 5 mins. 30 seconds max, but the others tend to load instantly. Wouldn’t say it’s an important issue that needs resolving right away but I digress. Still a thing.

2 Likes

I have also noticed this, at one point it took a little over a full minute to get back on… in the middle of an event xwx’

I hope this could be fixed at some point in the future.

2 Likes

It takes my laptop 10 minutes to start up if I’m first booting it up. Then it takes 30 seconds to 3 minutes start-up if I crash. You might have good connection or something. :<

1 Like

Internet is meh, I know it took the longest on my old laptop because it was sucky, in which it took probably up to a minute. I guess it just depends on the persons’ laptop or PC performance and their internet. I know that it definitely isn’t as bad now I have a better laptop / PC too. Either way it’s something that hopefully will get resolved cause I can see it being a major issue in certain weekly events such as Marathon if someone were to crash.

1 Like