Looking for Help (For Science)

I’ve been unable to play PMU for extended periods of time lately. Despite this, there are some things I’d really like to test, but am unable to.

What I’m specifically looking for is information on the average amount of Poke gained from sellables only per dungeon. A daunting task, I know.

If anyone can share with me the amount of Poke they gain from selling items found during any dungeon run, and providing additional details (mobile scarf or flash used, etc), it would be incredibly helpful.

Sellables include not only valuable items, but various other items picked up with the intention to be sold to Kecleon, such as TMs, Stamina Bands, Diamonds, etc.

you mean like item prices or do a run? are you trying to gauge what the most fruitful runs are???

1 Like

My goal is to collect data on sellables and how they impact the economy and game balance. It’d also be pretty neat to see which dungeons generate surprising amounts of money.

you should be honestly able to get close guesses based on inventory space x best item to gather that should give you a simple +/- for any dungeon that being said if you have a specific one you need help on im down :P (lechonk is name on the discord right now)

1 Like

sorry haven’t been active on forums much and just saw this. So I’m guessing the average amount of money you get per dungeon run? do we also need to include average poke, and then sellable item. Or just a approx of every single item?

The thing I’m looking for is the amount of money earned not correlating to the player market. A total is fine, but listing items would be quite helpful.