Looking Forward

Story
In another world of Pokemon, and Shadow Pokemon, each Pokemon lives, and beleifes, with, Hero Essance, while Shadow Pokemon, have Dark Essance, this essance only keeps them alive, however, this force of life is weak, so Shadow Pokemon feed on Hero Essance. (I watch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much Shakugan no Shana, but so EPIC >.<)

Hero Essance
Pure Life, it lives inside of all Pokemon, and allowes them to keep going! once half is gone Pokemon no longer feel the need to keep on trying, and give up. Once gone, the Pokemon has a choice, to Die, or become a Shadow Pokemon.

Dark Essance
Pure Evil, only for Shadow Pokemon, makes them into things like Zombies, feeding off of Hero Essance. If a Shadow Pokemon collects three full Hero essances, from no more then three people, they once again, become normal Pokemon, however rejected from society.

PokeSchool
Where young Pokemon, live, and learn. Pokemon are sorted into four groups here, Heroes, Fighters, Weakalings, and Halfs, Pokemon with half of there Hero Essance.

Final Defenders
Their Hero Essance is over 100 percent, they are trying to defeat the Dark Heroes

Dark Heroes
A group of Dark Pokemon, containing a Darkrai, a Dusclops, a Shuppet, a Gengar, and Leo’s sister, Mary. (You shall never know who Leo is, well, that is unless you find the old topic.) They aim to leave Pokemon with less then 1% of their of their Hero Essance, while keeping them alive. Nobody knows much about them, their victems don’t even talk and just do nothing.

Explanation
When a normal pokemon gets all his essence sucked out of him, he turns into a shadow pokemon. When a shadow pokemon drains 3 people’s essences, he turns back into a normal pokemon. (Shadow pokemon hunt in packs, so when one of them turns normal again, his essence is stolen on the spot. It’s sad.) But most of the time, other pokemon shun people who where restored. Now, the Dark Hereos aim to leave every pokemon at 1% hero essence. They feel no pain, or anything really, they can see, and hear, eat, but they have no emotions. They can’t comprehend anything. Sorta like a coma. It’s very sad to look at.

Name:
Species: 
Bio: 

Signups, OOCs, and posts are all in the same topic. Like old times.

And any of you who remember the old RP, this is brand new funky junk.

Also, please use a bold OOC: before any post not relevant to the storyline.

So come, my servants. Enter the world of Celebishine, Kysen, Sinicar, Kayoken, and me.

OOC:Well, I’ll be posting characters here, and stuff… First, we have our teacher. Also stolen from the old post.

Name: Mrs Tails
Species: NineTails
Essance Percent: 92%
Abnormalities: Pink eyes
Bio: A Teacher of PokeSchool, she has a hard time, but gets by. She can protect the students, when she must.

Well, now, me.

Name: Nick
Species: Charmander
Essance Percent: 150%
Abnormalities: Special ruby tooth which he hangs around his neck.
Bio: Kemerd lived a normal charmander life, with his parents, two chameleons. His father was shiny and his mother was surprisingly pink for a chameleon. He lived normal until one day, a group of pokemon destroyed their home and sucked away his parent’s essence just as they had managed to stuff the charmander into a secret cave which was covered by floorboards. He heard their screams.

He followed the cave until he came out into a valley, in which he knew very well. So, being him, he ran to his village. It was quiet at first. Too quiet. Then suddenly, dozens of pokemon burst from the shadow, and started chasing him. His friends, the kind old pokemon next door, and his neighbors, all wanting to kill him, and suck his essence dry. He managed to escape, but instead of having 200% essence, he now has 150%. He goes to an orphanage and is currently going to pokeschool, the sorrows of his life hidden, but never forgotten, because Destiny is Destiny, no matter how horrible.

[b](OOC:Hummm. This seems interesting. Before I consider signing up, could you clear some things up for me and answer a few questions?

Okay, so this is in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-ish world, right? So, each normal Pokemon has something called a Hero Essence. There are also Shadow Pokemon in this world, but instead of Hero Essence, they have Dark Essence. Essence is what keeps a Pokemon alive. But the Dark Essence is a weak force, so Shadow Pokemon feed on other Pokemon’s Hero Essence. Did I get that right?

The Dark Heroes aim to take away MOST of every normal Pokemon’s Hero Essence, but want to keep a little bit left in a Pokemon. Does this cause more suffering to the Pokemon? (I see it as kind of like getting tortured; you feel so much pain, but you remain alive so that you can feel the pain.)

Also, I think it’s required to have a separate sign-up and roleplay thread, but I’m not completely sure.

I guess I’ll sign up…

[spoilerLeonardo the Umbreon:13qj6z6n]Name: Leonardo, and his nickname is “Leo”.
Species: Umbreon
Essence Percent: Uhh…how about…106%.
Abnormalities: He"s a shiny Umbreon, and he wears a dark blue band around his ear. He has a silver sword with a blue hilt, usually slung around Leo"s neck in a blue sheath.
Bio: Long story short, he"s from Anthem City. His parents migrated from Sinnoh to Exbel (where I like to think Anthem is), and he was born after they moved. He has two brothers: Neo and Star (but since they"re roleplayed by another person on PMU, I"d REALLY love it if you didn"t mention them in the roleplay). He joined his friend"s exploration team, the revived “Team DSi Killer”, led by Red the Mudkip. He"s been on numerous explorations, adventures, and that sort of stuff. His parents have decided on an arranged marriage with his friend Celeste, when they become of age.

He"s currently attending Poke-school, and gets fair-enough marks there. He"s…well, a hero, since his Hero Essence is just a little over 100%.

[/details]

Sorry if he seems like a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu to you. ^^;; And if it’s okay, could I have Red and Celeste appear sometimes in the RP? They won’t be main characters or anything.)[/b]

OOC:That’s not even close to Mary Sue or anything like that. (Accepted! We can start right noaw.) Ok, and let me clear it up on shadow pokemon.

When a normal pokemon gets all his essence sucked out of him, he turns into a shadow pokemon. When a shadow pokemon drains 3 people’s essences, he turns back into a normal pokemon. (Shadow pokemon hunt in packs, so when one of them turns normal again, his essence is stolen on the spot. It’s sad.) But most of the time, other pokemon shun people who where restored. Now, the Dark Hereos aim to leave every pokemon at 1% hero essence. They feel no pain, or anything really, they can see, and hear, eat, but they have no emotions. They can’t comprehend anything. Sorta like a coma. It’s very sad to look at.

[b]Kemerd walked down the dirt road, which was a shortcut he took to pokeschool. Once he arrived at the crossroad, he took a left, a right, and another right, and then came upon a stone street, which he promptly jumped on, and went on his way. Then he saw it. The pokeschool, and Kemerd gasped. It was huge! So, with much eagerness, he started running toward the building, almost knocking over several other students in his eager dash to get to the school. One there, he stepped in the doors. The bell that meant class was starting rang, but Kemerd had no idea where to go! He took his luck and took a left, a right, and another right.

He came upon a Nine-tails and walked up to her. “Excuse me ma’am, but do you know where Mrs.Tail’s classroom is?” Kemerd said, obviously a bit shy. She smiled and pointed to her door. “I’m Mrs.Tails, and you must be Kemerd, right?” The teacher said, a loving smile upon her face. “Yea! How’d ya know?” He asked, surprised. “Well, you’re wearing that necklace, which I was told by someone that it’s something special to you.” “By who?” She winked at me, and nudged me into the classroom. I walked in. “Woah!” I said, and a huge grin came upon my face. It was a huge training area! There were students practicing moves in different parts of the classroom, all doing normal moves (moves that can be learned by any pokemon.) on targets. There was hard dirt ground, a river flowing by, and even trees. Indoors! It even looked like there was a sky above them! It was absolutely stunning. The teacher walked up to him. "How about you learn Pound."She said, while handing him a sheet of paper explaining what pound was. I gave a quick smile and ran off to target number 25. As I started trying to learn pound, and practicing, I glanced over at target number 26. It was empty. I wonder who will practice there. He thought. Then he continued with Pound, imagining that is was a shadow pokemon, and he was fighting him off, protecting his family. It was fun. But remember, Destiny is Destiny, and destiny was about to get a lot worse.[/b]

I’m sorry, but I can’t join a RP where I can’t find sign-up forms easily. I don’t find it appealing to flip through a ton of IC posts to find someone’s form.

(OOC: Yay, I’ll start. Squeeeeee! :'D)

Leo hurled himself at the target he was practicing on, target number 24, in an attempt to use Tackle. Why must he use such weak moves, when he could easily learn Shadow Ball?! This, Leo did not know, but he decided it was necessary to follow orders here in order to become stronger. The target was marked with a large “24” at the top, and Leo happened to slam into this while aiming to use Tackle on the target.

His head slammed into the “24”. It had landed with such an impact that a crack was left in the spot where his skull had hit. The crack was a short, jagged line that kind of separated the “2” from the “4”.

“Augh!” Leo landed on his side after crashing into the “24”. The Umbreon grunted, but quickly rose to his paws and narrowed his eyes at the target. It was simply because I wasn’t focusing, I’m sure. Let me try harder. We all need to try harder if we’re ever going to dream of being Final Defenders…

The shiny Pokemon gritted his teeth and slammed into the target once again, this time accurately. He landed on his paws.

That wasn’t so bad, actually. I should try another move now, with Mrs. Tails’ permission, Leonardo mused.

“Mrs. Tails!” shouted the Umbreon.

[b]Kemerd, still trying to learn pound, looked at the Umbreon who was practicing next to him. Target number 24. He was surprised on how strong the Umbreon was, and how he could learn moves so fast. “Mrs.Tails!” said the Umbreon.

Mrs.Tails glanced up from her poke-computer, someone was calling her name. She surveyed around the room, and manged to find the Umbreon named Leo calling her. Next to him was Kemerd, who had finally seemed to accomplish pound, and was currently pounding target 25. She got up and walked over to him, and smiled. “Yes?” She asked, almost 100% sure on what he was about to say next, and she already had a reply waiting for him.

Kemerd stopped for a moment to see the conversation, and what was going to happen. He’d never seen an umbreon in real life before, and wanted to see one’s voice. He listened intently.[/b]

Leonardo dipped his head politely. “Mrs. Tails…do you mind if I attempt to use a different move?”

He stood almost completely still, waiting expectantly for the older Pokemon’s answer. For a moment, the Umbreon’s yellow eyes darted to look at the Charmander who was training at target 25. That must be the one Charmander I’ve heard about. The ruby tooth makes it pretty obvious. Apparently, he’s not to be messed with… You don’t hear that being said about a Pokemon on any random day. I bet he’s going to be a Final Defender…I can feel his Hero Essence. Speaking of Essence and power…

“Also, Mrs. Tails, am I allowed to use my sword?” Leo grabbed the hilt and withdrew the sword, careful not to cut anything.

Mrs. Tails nodded. “Sure! But now we are going to spar, so not right now.” She said, smiling. As she went around the room, assigning fighting partners, Kemerd somehow knew that he would have to fight the Umbreon. The charmander was going to ask the pokemon next to him his name, but then he heard Mrs.Tails say “Leo and Kemerd” and he knew that that Leo was the Umbreon. “S-So we’re going to spar together?” Kemerd asked Mrs.Tails. She nodded and replied with a small “Yes, and you will be fighting first.” She had all the students stand back, and then Mrs.Tails went to her computer, clicked something, and the room transformed into a battle arena. “Woooww…” Kemerd said, looking around. “Kemerd and Leo! Please approach the opposite sides of the ring!”

Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Essence Percent: 99
Abnormalities: Can use Powder Snow and may learn other Ice attacks in the future as she is the daughter of 2 Glaceons
Biography: Daughter of 2 Glaceons, relatively normal life, very smart, very confident, sometimes a little too much. Wants to learn at PokeSchool rather than fight.

Accepted. Join in at any time!

Leo nodded, sheathing his sword. He twitched his ears, studying the Charmander. So, I’m going up against Kemerd…that must be the Charmander’s name.

He stopped moving for a moment to marvel at the newly-revealed arena, but didn’t want to waste any time. The Umbreon padded to one side of the ring, fixing his eyes on Kemerd. I can’t risk losing my focus. This is it.

Leonardo tensed his muscles, waiting for Mrs. Tails to give them permission to spar. He felt that, in that moment, everything had gone still, as if it was waiting for the sparring session to start.

As soon as Mrs.Tails said “Go” The whole building exploded. Well, at least it seemed like it. Dozens of shadow pokemon rushed in, and started sucking the essences of several students, several screamed, but most didn’t have the time. Mrs.Tails gasped. “Children! We must go!” She said quickly. “Are we still gonna spar?” Kemerd asked. “No! Now go go go!!!” She yelled, pushing several students along their way. “I’ll hold them off!” She said, and suddenly a dozen shadow pokemon jumped on her, but she threw them off. Kemerd stood there in awe for a moment, and then decided he would help out. He nodded at the other students, and then charged. First day of Pokeschool, and I’m already fighting shadows. He thought as he struggled to fight even one pokemon. A second came up behind him and pounced upon him. He needed help, and fast, because the first one was closing in, ready for the kill. Urk!

OOC: Super uber epic plot twist. Oh, btw, how did you know something wasn’t right. I declare hackz.

E V E

This is me…

“Intelligence is the only thing that matters…”

“…don"t have it? too bad.”

How am I?

Status - Fighting
Company - Pokeschool Class
Location - Pokeschool
Feeling - Pumped
Occ - N/A

“Just as I expected, finally some action”, Eve stepped forward and took a swing at the nearest shadow, well a Mega Punch rather than a swing, she set off a Powder Snow all around her and snarled at her surroundings looked like everything was ok till something got behind her. “HELP!” she shouted as she tried to get the Pokemon off her back.

Leo flinched when the Shadow Pokemon jumped in. For a minute, he didn’t realize what was happening. However, his paw instinctively grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out. The next thing he knew, Leonardo was swinging his sword at Shadow Pokemon.

The Umbreon heard a hiss behind him. He whirled around, to find a horrid-looking Rapidash snarling at him. Its flames were a deep black, and it seemed to be radiating darkness. Leonardo could tell that the Pokemon wanted to suck out his Essence.

But I won’t let that happen. He swung his sword at the Rapidash’s cheek, but to his surprise, it grabbed the silver blade with its teeth and spun it around, lifting the Umbreon off the ground. It flung Leonardo off of the sword, sending him crashing into the ground. The Umbreon landed on his back with a terrible thudding noise. The pain sent a jolt up his spine, and nearly blinded him. Leo gritted his teeth and struggled to his paws. He looked around, noticing both Kemerd and Eve. Who should I help?! he silently screamed to himself.

Grunting, he charged towards Kemerd and tackled one of the Shadow Pokemon that were attacking the Charmander.

(OOC: I hope you don’t mind Leo helping Kemerd out a bit. ^^;;)

OOC: That’s actually what I was going for.

Kemerd nodded towards Leo, and then ran to help some evee. He pounded the pokemon off her. “Hey! We should get out of here! There are too many!” He said, his body already very sore from fighting. Mrs.Tails ran up to them, still fighting. “Eve! Listen to him! We have to go!”

E V E

This is me…

“Intelligence is the only thing that matters…”

“…don"t have it? too bad.”

How am I?

Status - Fighting
Company - Pokeschool Class
Location - Pokeschool
Feeling - OH CRAP
Occ - N/A

“You’re right, lets go” Eve sent up one last Powder Snow then ran for the exit Mega Punching as she went, as she reached the exit a very large Pokemon blocked the way. “A Snorlax” she said to herself before trying to
tackle it out the way.

“It’s no use” she said as she picked herself up for the 3rd time, “we need to concentrate our attacks on it!”

Leonardo kicked away one last Shadow Pokemon and made a dash for the exit. He skidded to a stop beside Eve, staring at the Snorlax. Arceus, how are we going to get out of here now?!

He took in a deep breath. Perhaps it was time to use the move he had learned today–Tackle. Focus, Leo.

The Umbreon narrowed his eyes, launching himself at the Snorlax. He slammed into its large belly, but the fat stomach just caused him to bounce backward. “Gah!”

Kemerd thought for a minute. “Hey guys! Jump on top of it. Bash the ceiling open!” and not a moment too soon, Kemerd jumped on the Snorlax, which was surprisingly bouncy, and started cracking open the ceiling.

“Comon! We can do it!” The young pokemon said, determined to escape with his newfound friends.