Lorne's mapping contest (DATE DECIDED!)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Okay as it is now the judging will start on Sunday and last until Saturday, anyone who edits their contest house during this time will be disqualified. The house you are using for your contest CAN be swapped for an alt"s house as long as you put your new house in a post on this thread. Any judges who I have not PMd PLEASE contact me so I can ad you to the judging list.

Most importantly CHECK FOR YOUR NAME ON THE CONTESTANT LIST AND PM ME IF YOU ARE RESIGNING OR IF YOU ARE ENTERED IMPROPERLY!

Hey it’s Lorne (ChaosCaptain), your friendly neighborhood fire lizard! I’m gonna be doing a player’s mapping contest this winter, here’s the theme:

An unusual winter…

Prizes:
FallingStar23 (Aka: Xenith) and apparently Lara have agreed to graciously donate the following:

1st Place: 130k Poke, Revival Herb (x2), Golden Banana (x1), Deepseascale (x1), Deepseatooth(x1), Razor Claw (x1), Razor Fang (x1), Revive (x1)

2nd Place: 70k Poke, Big Mushroom (x2), TM Sludge Bomb (x1), TM Stone Edge (x1), Link Cable (x1), Revival Herb (x1), Reaper Cloth (x1)

3rd Place: 30k Poke, Reviver Seed (x2), Link Cable (x1), Toxic Orb (x1), Water Stone (x1), Fire Stone (x1), Moon Stone (x1), Vanish Seed (x1)
The prizes have been graciously donated by

LOOK AT THOSE PRIZES!!! I wish I could compete in my own mapping contest…

*If for some reason these prizes aren’t available the winners will get the mush less appealing prize of 1/3 of my items (Money included) apiece. Don’t worry I was promised that theses prizes will be available, this is just a fail-safe clause because I like being safe.

Here is the rules:

1. Maps will be judged (Roughly) two weeks after the end of the real mapping contest. The exact date will be posted later.

2. There will be a panel of confidential non-biased judges, I WON’T be on the panel. (PM me if you wanna be a judge, note I will let the community vote on the judge’s houses, and possibly my own if I decide it’s fair to compete, as a separate contest)

3. ONE house per player

4. PLEASE don’t reuse the same house from real winter contest, you can reuse parts but not the whole thing.

5. There is only ONE category and that is simply good maps.

6. Staff members CAN compete if they want to.

7. Tell me your name in the game and anything else you want to say if you want to compete. (Note: You need to apply on THIS post not through a pm)

Contestant List:

OneTrueSoul
In-Game Name: Blazafyur [Main Account: Blazafyur]
Other: I don’t understand the theme. :’: Oh boy, it’s like last year’s “Light it Up” theme. I struggled so hard with that.

Forum Name: what12345
In-Game Name: what12345
House Name: what12345

Forum Name: Elementking990
In-game Name: LMC
Other: Good luck to the rest of ya!~

Forum name: KZero
In-Game Name: KZero
Other: Hope one of you wins :D good luck!

Forum name: rogeriofrsouza
In-Game Name: Ferreirinha
Other: No idea

Forum Name: pokeurpals
In-game Name: Audrey
Other: ahh I want 100k ;u; !!! moneeeeyyyy

Forum Name: Sayzle123
In-Game Name: Exalted
Other: Good Luck everyone! May the best penguin mapper win!

Forum Name: Kevin :3 (Y u no read ma forum name?!)
In-Game Name: KevinLolz Alt2
Other: Okay…Unusual Winter…Im screwed up…Unusual…Maybe a…I got it…

Forum Name: Tsu
In-Game Name: Tsukuyo
House Name: Christmas Town
Others: Hope I’m not too late! I’m not the best mapper, and I wish the best to everyone!

Forum Name:kianila-5
In-Game Name: Iseul [Main Account: Derr…points to the in-game name
Other: Moneh…drools Errr…I mean, MAY THE BEST MAPPER WIN!~

Forum Name: guttaboy13
In-Game Name: fire rage (fire rage)
Other: Good luck.

Forum name: Jinxatu
In-Game Name: Jinx
Other: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Forum Name: Dratini
In-Game Name: Remestar
Other: GAAAH! LATENESS! Just found this topic. TTnTT

Forum Name: Viko
In-Game Name: Viivi
House Name: Viivi’s House (notahousenamechangecommandincludedyetbutohwell)
Everything else: No time to talk, need to get my Scarf and Gloves, I am mapping a Winter Landscape.

Important announcement!

As soon as the official date for the real mapping contest is available to us, which judging from Char’s post should be very soon, the date for this contest will be finalized! The judging will start on a set date and the judges will have one week to judge, anyone editing their contest house during this time or trying to bribe the judges will be disqualified!

Good luck and, as always, happy mapping! ~ ChaosCaptain (Lorne, the classy Charmeleon)

If you read this congratulations on having too much free time! PM me about it or something!

Hmm… can you use an alt’s house?

Sure you can, in fact I’d encourage it just make sure that you put your usual screen name in brackets next to the alt’s name.

Okay, here we go. :joy:

Forum name: RedTheMudkip
In-Game Name: Reds hiding spot [Main Account: Red the Mudkip]
Other: Wish me luck… :joy: :’: And have fun, everyone!

(PS: You should post a “form”, of how EXACTLY you’re supposed to put your info, so that it’s easier to read. For example, if someone puts it in a “paragraph” format instead of the way I put my information, it might be a bit harder to find the information you need. So, it would be something like this…

[details]
Forum Name:
In-Game Name:
Other:

[/details] Good luck handling all this. Have fun. :joy: )

EDIT: Resigned. G’luck to everyone still participating.

Form? Okay here goes, EVERYONE use Red’s form! ++(¤-¤)++

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion Red!

Happy to help~ :joy:

Forum Name: SplashtehOshawott
In-Game Name: ??? (Undecided.) (Main Bandana Waddle Dee/SquirtytehSquirtle)
Other: Good luck, guys. <3

Me and my good friend Lara have decided to sponsor this event and give out the following rewards to people who get a 3rd or higher placing in this event.

1st Place: 100k Poke, Revival Herb (x2), Golden Banana (x1), Deepseascale (x1), Deepseatooth(x1), Razor Claw (x1), Razor Fang (x1), Revive (x1)

2nd Place: 50k Poke, Big Mushroom (x2), TM Sludge Bomb (x1), TM Stone Edge (x1), Link Cable (x1), Revival Herb (x1), Reaper Cloth (x1)

3rd Place: 10k Poke, Reviver Seed (x2), Link Cable (x1), Toxic Orb (x1), Water Stone (x1), Fire Stone (x1), Moon Stone (x1), Vanish Seed (x1)

Happy mapping!

And that’s the conformation, okay folks the prizes are official!

…Dem prizes.

Forum Name: Luraila
In-Game Name: Lila
Other: Good luck, guys! <3

okay I’m in :'D !

Forum name: OneTrueSoul
In-Game Name: Hart [Main Account: Blazafyur]
Other: I don’t understand the theme. :’: Oh boy, it’s like last year’s “Light it Up” theme. I struggled so hard with that.

I guess I’ll enter.

Also, can you post the deadline and list the players in the contest?

Forum Name: what12345
In-Game Name: what12345
House Name: -Undecided-
Others: Nothing

Forum name: ShadowCelebi101
In-Game Name: Orchid
Other: Good Luck to you all.~ C: :D :heart:

Would I help if I said that the first theme I considered is a unique Christmas?

Would I help if I said that the first theme I considered is a unique Christmas?[/quote]
Themes? Where is this mentioned? o3o"

Theme-Unusual Winter

GERSP! Prizes! Drools at the mouth

Guess i’ll join just to fail :D

Forum Name: Elementking990
In-game Name: Elementking
Other: Good luck to the rest of ya!~

Theme-Unusual Winter[/quote]
OH. I need to change my house then.