Lower House Expansion Price

The current house price for a full expansion is currently 1.1mil which was fine in the past when the relic prices were double than what they are now. Now its just a lot of money especially when you include the prices for signs, notices, and shop tiles. the last time when this topic was brought up was like 4 years ago. I understand there is an issue of refunding players who already paid the 1.1mil. Personally I don’t mind about being refunded or not i just want the price to go down.

i don’t think refunds would be given either way but it’s more about being one of pmus only money sinks that is keeping it at 1.1m cause there is literally nothing but maybe heart slates that require poke

I instinctively kind of agree with this, because lowering the price (say, halve it) actually gets more people into mapping, and seeing others’ creations is fun! But it might be a bit problematic for PMU’s economy…

I’ve read the staff are looking at adding house slots in the future, so with that added functionality I think 1,1m is a fair price though, since it’ll net you multiple fully expanded house slots.

2 Likes