Mad's maps!

Hello! I’m Mad, a player from PMU. I like Lickitung, pink, kitties, giraffes, cows, cute animals-- Wait, I’m here for show mappings, not for talking about my life. >:

Well. I’m not the best mapper, but I like mapping. I map sometimes, when I’m bored or when I don’t have anything else to do in PMU. In that thread I’ll be posting my /best/ maps made in PMU.

Mapping

-Name:Icicle Forest
-Music: PMD3) Dark Night Forest.
-Description: A snowy forest full of trees and a waterfall where water falls!
-Time: 16 hours.
-Fun fact!: That forest was harder to map than it looks! The trees… are hard. s:

-Name: Mad-tastic Dreams.
-Music: PMD3) Lost Cyan Way.
-Description: A house based on Mad “dreams”. They"re very cliffy and watery… Where you can walk on space!
-Time: 3 weeks.
-Fun fact!: That house got the first place on Creative; Bi-annual Winter Mapping Contest, 2013! And the house was quickly mapped the 15th February, some hours before judging haha. But still, is one of my best works.

There! I’ll be posting more soon.

I really enjoy the mountain structure of the first map, not to mention it"s enjoyable to look at. Good job.

Regards,
Fire Rage

I really like that first map! Yeah, trees are tough, especially when you try to make many of them overlap, but it did result in a pleasant, clustered forest feel. I agree with Fire Rage, the cliffs are very well done. OwO