Mail: send items to offline players

basically just what the title says. the main benefit would be the ability to share items across accounts. which currently you have to multilog to do. which is a) a pain and b) bends the rules a bit.

there are a couple variations that would have to be considered on implementation of mail though. as far as how to send it we could have a post office in grassroot (let the pelipers at the desk do something). or we could put it in the menu. then there is the question of would it just be items, or can you send messages as well. final question I want considered would be will there be a fee per item sent? like say, x poke per item sent.

having a mail system under a menu that sends a message with the option to attach items for an extra fee is something that is in an different old mmo I used to play. it’s a pretty good way of Item transfer In my mind.

I don’t know if this is even feasible. but I think it’s a worthwhile idea.

If the point of this is cross-account item transfers, then unless it’s backed by an unbelievably easy to use UI, it’s going to fall behind just dropping items in lesser known player houses and then logging into the other account if there’s a cost attached.

1 Like

That or just trading it to a friend/guildy :slight_smile:

1 Like