Make Archford Training Dojo More Linearly Advantageous

First and foremost, I want to make it clear this is not a rant or a complaint, I am in no way upset or angry about the new dungeon, in fact, I really enjoyed the design and effort put into the dungeon, which is actually what motivated me to write up this suggestion. Now I know the forums are not very active especially with Andy on vacation, but I believe it should still be where the voice of the Pokemon Mystery Universe community gets heard, I know these thoughts are exclusive to me, so allow me to be their voice.

Now on to the matter at hand, I feel there is a great frustration within many of the players with the new dungeons redundancy, it’s a good dungeon, but it fails to fit in with the pattern of exp increasing in the dojos, and the item ban although a sensible limit for a normal dungeon was not what we were hoping for in an Archford Dojo. Due to the low levels and item limit the experience points players obtain is really lackluster even with the current 50% experience boost players are still show a motivation to train elsewhere even Winden dojo which if the continuity was linear should be way inferior to Archford’s training dojo, but the problem is it is not. I feel very upset that players already quickly discard such an awesome dungeon, which clearly had a lot of thought and effort on the staffs part done, but people are only using this dungeon for the new pokemon, and then training elsewhere which simply is not or should not be the point of a dojo, it has been seen many times the only time players frequent an item locked dungeon is for valuables now, if Archford’s training dojo had insane exp that was not found anywhere else, that is motivation to run it some more.

So simply put, I suggest a few things and I hope other players speak their thoughts on the matter as well, either add more exp (Via higher level pokemon preferably) or remove the item ban, even a limit rather than a ban would benefit the dungeon, we just want to bring our Miracle chest and other exp manipulating items. I really would hate to see such a beautiful dungeon discarded by the community.

~Humbly yours Demetrius