Make revelation dance a glide

oricorio is a niche mon that has fully just been released in all its forms earlier this year. however, its ability, which is pretty useless in pmu and also does not work at the time, along with its subpar movepool (the only attacking moves it has that are even viable are air slash, air cutter, revelation dance, hurricane, icy wind, round, and MAYBE steel wing/aerial ace/fly if you’re intent on using its subpar atk stat). but if you’re playing it with its sp atk as intended, you get your pick out of six moves only.

now that isn’t a pmu problem, moreso that the pokemon itself only gets a few moves in general. but this is just to say that oricorio wouldn’t be hurt by a buff.

which comes to the main topic of this post, as the title would suggest. i think revelation dance should be a glide. it’s quite literally a dance which implies movement. most dance moves (dragon dance, quiver dance, feather dance, etc.) are stat buffing moves so i can understand why you wouldn’t let them gilde, as i believe no stat moves glide at the moment. petal dance, one of the only other dancing moves in pmu that does damage, glides after the initial usage, though i do understand this is shared by all similar moves that work like it. fiery dance does not glide but i think it should as well since it’s a dance, but i understand if that’s a tall order because volcarona is already really good and has amazing stats as well as move pool.

i also think the only glide moves being echoed voice and extrasensory is kinda weird. according to that logic, round should at least also glide. extrasensory, i understand due to psychic types needing a ‘buff’, though i disagree as few psychic types can really learn it anyways.

so the gist of this post is that i think damaging dance moves should be a glide since it makes sense logically and it would really be a qol change for at least oricorio, given that its ability doesn’t even work currently and its movepool is severely lacking. it honestly wouldn’t hurt imo.