Make Shards/Heart scale teaching have an order

Currently, there’s 2 other methods apart from TMs and leveling, which are shards giving move tutor move, and heart scale giving egg moves.

While I get most of the time it’s fine, some pokemon gets a huge move pool for both egg move and move tutor, and I don’t think random is sometimes the best way to go. I think a way that could be better is to be in order, like if something gets 7 egg move, they should be in order 1,2,3,4,5 then 6,7,1,2,3.
Shards I believe should be the same, but then shard only teaches one move and sometimes cycling through x amount of moves isn’t that great but shards could also be something that could be in a cycle as well.

but then u have to use a ton of shards versus the chance to get it in 1-2 shards though :frowning:

I do think having some way to temper the tutors’ randomness would be neat. I know from some personal experience about rolling for a 1 in 2 chance and having to spend like 7 or 8 shards to get the move I wanted, so I get that frustration.

If I could pitch in my own suggestion, I’d perhaps add a multi-shard option for tutor moves where you could spend 5 shards to get up to 5 options.

That said, I’m not sure if this can get worked on quite so soon. This is something that a Developer+ would need to allocate time for, and between the holidays and other stuff going on, it might not happen for a while if we decide this is worth going after. But I’ll certainly drop it into our requests channel. ^_^