Make Your Own Zombie Apocalypse! [Roleplay]

Roleplay Information

GM: Cynder
Co - Mod(s):
Rating: PG - 13, just to be safe (yes, this IS allowed, as long as there is a warning!).
Level: Casual, mid-Casual.
Genre: Parody, Action, Adventure, Friendship, Fantasy, Spiritual, Romance, Thriller, Psychological, Supernatural.
Limit: At least one paragraph per post, grammar…or I will set the hounds on you.
Notice: This is a Crossover Roleplay, and should be treated like one.

Roleplay Links:

Join Here!

Rules

[ul][li]You can pick ANY eight characters you want. [/li]
[li]If you curse, I didn’t see it. You’ll have to deal with the Staff for that, not me.[/li]
[li]Romance is indeed allowed, but nothing deemed “inappropriate”, nothing that is “disturbing”.[/li]
[li]Listen, I don’t want any drama. Drama is allowed in the RP, outside of it, first one starts, first one out.[/li]
[li]For Slenderman sake, no trolling, nothing that offends other. I WILL KICK YOU OUT.[/li]
[li]If you have any questions PM moi, or leave it here in the thread. I’ll get back to you.[/li]
[li]If you aren’t sure of anything, make an educated guess.[/li]
[li]The character doesn’t have to be perfect, this is just meant to have fun with, experiment with.[/li]
[li]Feel free to add in your own twists and turns on the characters. Can’t wait to see the changes.[/li]
[li]THEMESONGS. ARE. AWESOME. Seriously, just consider these.[/li]
[li]Uhm…I’m really stressing this. So if you have questions, ASK!!![/li]
[li]OCs are allowed.[/li]
[li]Genderbends are hilarious. Feel free to add one, just don’t disturb fellow players.[/li]
[li]This will probably be a long RP, so be prepared.[/li]
[li]Enjoy yourself and all the havoc and chaos to come![/ul][/li]
Recap
I s2g, be more patient. We"ll get one.

Cast List
Idk, leave me alone.

“Let me tell you a story, a story about a group of people I once met. I"ll never forget them…it"s a long story, so come prepared…you ready to hear it?”

The first thing I truly remember as I returned to the world was a face: Asbel Lhant"s to be precise. He was the one who helped lift the rubble off me, there was someone else with him. The girl with the long, purple hair: Sophie Lhant. “Asbel, Asbel!” She had called out to her adoptive father before the events, “I found someone…I think they"re still alive. Will you help me lift this off her?” She had given him the look and the rest was history. Next thing I know, there"s a kid with purple hair looking down at me.

“Is she conscious?” Asbel was the first voice I had heard in a while, and Sophie shook her head, “I don"t know,” she said with great measures of uncertainty in her tone. I find myself sitting up, the first two thing I notice: the roller skates and the gauntlets. Little did I know, I would later find these as my primary weapons while here. I nickname them, “Jormungandr” and “Varuna”, respectively. “Where am I?” I mumble in a hoarse voice, unaware that I"m covered in soot, with a massive headache. “Hold still,” the girl with the long purple hair would be the one to restore me, healing all of my injuries with a bright flash of light and a sense of warmth, I feel much lighter on my feet. “Whoa,” I say, my reflexes grabbing the girl"s arm suddenly, “how did you do that?”

The girl, immediately tries to pull her arm back, I let go. “Sorry,” I say, scratching the back of my head, a bit nervously, “I"ve never seen anyone do something like that before.” I"m suddenly reminded of those Roleplaying games I used to play back at home…back at home. Where am I? That"s when it hit me like a brick going fifty miles an hour–okay, something literally DID hit me fifty miles an hour.

“Look out!” The girl with purple hair says, and I look behind me, “Huh?” And before I know it, someone is sent flying directly into me. He collided with me, the force of the impact sent us both sprawling on the ground. There was a white mask beside me, the man took the mask from the ground and covered his face before any of us could see what he looked like. I was dizzy from the attack, “Uhh,” I say in a drowsy tone as the man looks down on me, “S-sorry,” he says in a sheepishly voice and holds out his hand, offering to help me to my feet.

Of course, I naturally accept. “Are you two okay?” The girl"s companion says, wide-eyed. He was watching the whole thing I dust myself off, “Oh, I"m fine,” I mumble and look over to the man, “Dunno about this guy, though,” I shrug and he looks over to me and then to the girl"s companion, “Sorry, they sent me flying,” he says in a hushed tone as his face looks at the ground. “I"m Cryaotic, by the way,” he said, nodding his head.

“I"m Asbel Lhant,” the teenager with pink-ish hair introduces himself, “and this is my daughter, Sophie.” Did he say…daughter? Well, this is interesting. “I"m Henry…Henry Rowan Rose. You can just call me Henry,” I hold out to a hand to Cryaotic, in which he accepts, giving it a good shake. “Cool, you can just call me Cry.” I nod, “Cool. You kind of remind me of Batman, Cry,” I couldn"t help but smirk as I look over to the other two, “Okay, sorry about that. This might sound a little weird…,” I begin cautiously, but it seems Cry and I are in sync, as he finishes it for me, “…but I have no idea where I am.”

“And on top of that, I don"t have any actual memories,” I say with a shrug, “sooooo. Where are we?” Asbel shakes his head, defeated. “I don"t know. Sophie and I are in the same shoes as you two.” I click my tongue, well, that"s not good. It"s silent for a moment, but then I hear…moaning. “Did you hear that?” I turn back and Cry stumbles in Asbel and Sophie"s direction, leaving me in the center of the broken down city intersection. “T-They"re here…,” he said, he was probably turning deathly pale behind the mask. If I hadn"t heard anyone scared before, it"d be now.

“This isn"t good,” I say, looking at the pale-faced, half-decayed, staggering Human beings. I look over to the devices on my wrists…gauntlets. I was born to use these, I feel it. I find myself smashing them together to make a loud, golden metallic noise. It makes a beautiful ring, but as I launch my fist forward to the crowd, Cry grabs my fist and holds it back. “W-Wait, stop!” He calls out and I turn to face him. “What?!”

“They don"t die by normal means, trust me, I"ve tried. We have to run, come on!” He grabs my arm and starts tugging it in Asbel and Sophie"s direction. I see the staggering horde getting close and I find myself turning around and running with Cry. Sophie and Asbel take the lead, Cry and I following closely behind them. “What are they?!” I say in a panicky tone as I yell over their moaning and groaning. “I don"t know!” Cry says, and I look back to them with a hard look.

We take a sharp turn around the corner, and I find myself almost colliding with Sophie and Asbel. Asbel had skidded to a stop, “What are you doing, Asbel?!” I call out and look over his shoulder, seeing the issue. “Another horde…of those things!” Asbel yells back and I hear Sophie say quietly, “They aren"t alive.”

“How are they NOT alive?” I say, finding myself back-to-back with Sophie. Cry is within my arms length, Asbel back-to-back with him. “I-I don"t know!” Cry calls out, he"s definitely panicking. Okay, this is bad. “We have to run!”

“To where?!” Asbel snaps and I see as he pulls out a sword. “We need to fight them.” Cry reaches for his arm, “Are you crazy?!”

“Not crazy, I just want to protect my daughter. Take Sophie and run!” He calls out, creating a light attack, as he charges through the horde of zombies. Before I know it, I suddenly grab Sophie, throwing the girl over my shoulder, she"s surprisingly light. “Asbel! Asbel! ASBEL!” She cries out to her adoptive father as I call for Cry, “Cry! Come on!” I move towards one of the abandoned buildings, he hesitates to come towards me. “CRY!” I call his name, and he"s suddenly running towards me. I grab him as well, and my gauntlets shoot…ropes? “What the he—,” suddenly, I"m taken up towards the sky, the rope slingshotting the three of us through the air.

That was the last time I saw Asbel.

“D-Did we just…,” I say, breathless, looking back down to see if Asbel was still down there. He was. “HENRY!” I hear Cry call out my name, as Sophie grabs onto me, tighter than before, I look down to see what he"s talking about, but before I can process it, I find myself hitting hard pavement and falling into darkness.

Natalie gazed out the window, tapping her pen on the sheet of homework at her desk at an irregular pace. She sighed and stared blankly into the sheet, unable to muster any of her focus onto it. She turned slightly to the left and shuffled the songs on her phone. She carefully put the headphones around her ears, taking care not to get her hair tangled into them again.

She looked out the window again, almost hoping it would rain. The sky was clear and the clouds were travelling at snails pace, there wasn’t nearly as much movement as she hoped. The pavements were untouched since the school rush and the roads were just as empty.

She hummed along to the tune of the song and got up from her desk. Her mother was having a day out with friends and her father was still at work. The college she was attending had some gas issues and had to shut down for the problem to be found and corrected. Natalie hadn’t a clue what the time was and she honestly didn’t want to know.

To escape the dreadful boredom she left her room, walking over the odd plush toy or book left on the floor. She went down stairs to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich before going back to her room to eat it. She switched on her monitor and went straight to the Youtube tab, which she almost always left open. With nothing better to do, she scanned over the recommended videos and decided to click on what seemed the most interesting. Someone was filming their reaction to some video she hadn’t seen either. Judging from their reaction, she wasn’t too keen on seeing it herself.

Hours passed and Natalie eventually got bored of sitting in one place doing nothing. She laid back and swiveled on her chair. All of her school friends were out for the day or were enjoying their time at home, far more than she was.
Slumped back in her chair, swinging slightly, she listened as the next song played.

Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra
It was slower than what she preferred, but she enjoyed the song nonetheless. The lyrics forced her to think about her own, uneventful childhood. She had no friends when she was young. She spent most of her free time watching TV, drawing or playing with her own toys. She sighed and waited for the song to end, wondering how her life could have been different. She sighed and spun in the chair to face the window.

If only my life was more interesting. She thought, staring out at the sky. The clouds were moving faster now at least. I mean, it couldn’t hurt.

She had just stood up when something happened. A bright light filled the room. She shut her eyes instinctively, and just as fast as it appeared it had vanished. That light, however, was replaced by the unmistakable feeling you get when you’re falling. It didn’t last long at all. It just a fall from her standing position onto her backside. Regardless, it is still pretty painful when your rear end hits the pavement like that.

“Ow!” She winced as she felt the impact travel straight up her spine. She rolled over quickly onto her side, rubbing her back where it contacted the ground. She pulled herself up so she was sat on her knees. She opened her eyes and stretched the pain out of her back. This place was not familiar to her. She took a moment to gather her senses when something loud sounded behind her. She stood up and turned quickly, pulling the headphones down so they were rested around her neck. She couldn’t tell what the noise was, but it was far away. It sounded like a crash of some sort, but she couldn’t tell from where she was.

Whatever it was, she wasn’t too keen on finding out. She dusted herself off and turned around when she noticed some shifting. Under the rubble of a partially crumbling building she saw some movement. She got closer but stopped when she noticed a large enough amount of blood to show there was something very wrong here. Curiosity took control and she shifted slower. The first thing she saw was a bloodied hand clawing out at some of the rocks, trying to free itself. The flesh was torn and the bones were exposed.

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

Natalie left, without a moments hesitation. She didn’t care if that guy needed help, she just couldn’t deal with facing something like that, she wouldn’t dare. Her brain was just shrieking ‘no’ to any thoughts she had about going back. Driven, yet scared, she walked away quickly, occasionally looking over her shoulder to check it was still there. Eventually it was out of view and she was walking further into a new world. She put her hands in her pockets, clenching them tightly as she tried not to think about how no-one else was around at all in this mess of a city.

Her nerves were severely rattled and a sense of panic filled her to the core. Completely clueless and utterly lost she wandered the streets for what seemed like an hour, but was honestly only around 10 minutes.

Oh My God where am I? Why isn’t anyone around? How did I get here? How do I get back? Questions filled her head, but there was nothing to suggest an answer to any of them. She felt as if she would cry, but luckily it wasn’t much longer before she met someone.

“Vee!” A small voice sounded nearby.
“Huh?” Natalie walked forward and turned to look down an alleyway. A small brown fox like creature rushed past her feet and jumped into her chest. The girl instinctively grabbed it and pulled it away from her.
“VEE! EEVEE!” It yelled. It’s soft brown fur puffed out as if he had been electrocuted or something.
“Huh?” Natalie was still holding the small animal in her outstretched arms. It looked terrified, and something behind it caught her attention. It didn’t take long for her to piece them together.

Human-like creatures, damaged beyond what was tolerable, were ambling towards them.
“VEE!” The Eevee yelled, trying to break free of Natalie’s arms. Natalie stood frozen, she didn’t know what to do, what to think, not even what they were.
“Iron Head!”
“AaaaRON!”

Natalie watched as the zombies fell flat on their faces as a small, metal coated Pokemon jumped through them. There were three of the undead creatures and a knock like that was no where near enough to stop them. On the other side of the zombies were two men, staring with shocked expressions.
“Aron! Get back!”

The Aron jumped back in time to distance himself from the zombies who were getting themselves up again.
“Hey, come here! Quick!” The Pokemon Trainer shouted. Natalie didn’t even notice it was her that he was talking to. “Hey!”

“Vee! Eevee!” The Eevee leaped out of Natalie’s arms and bravely bounded past the zombies, right into his trainer’s arms. Natalie lost clear sight of them once the zombies were stood up again, and they were coming her way.
“Run!” The white haired boy yelled, running off along with the blond dressed in red.
Natalie didn’t object to his orders and ran down the road in a desperate attempt to get as far away as possible.

She hated running, so much. She turned over her shoulder and noticed the two men running out of a corner and catching up with her. Natalie wasn’t fit at all, she was getting out of breath quickly. It was clear to see from her loud breathing and difficulty to speak.
“W-what the hell is going on?!” She shouted to the others.
“I don’t know! We just-that way!” He pointed down an alleyway which took them into what appeared to be a high street. It was completely wrecked. Not a single building had a complete glass window. Natalie stopped running and bent over slightly, exhausted already.
“Are - Are you alright?” The blond asked as Natalie sat down on the pavement.
“Y-Yeah.” She was calmer now and focused on steadying her breathing.

“My name’s Leon.” The white haired boy said, shaking her hand.
“Natalie.”
“Hi, the name’s Vash.”
“Hi.” Natalie replied quietly, shaking his hand also.

The three of them talked to each other for a few minutes, trying to make sense of what was going on. Apparently the other two had been in the city for quite a while compared to Natalie.
“You just got here? How?” The trainer asked, shooting her an intimidating glare.
“I said I don’t know. I just…did.” Natalie looked down at the ground, playing with her hands.
Leon sighed and gave up. No matter how he asked it didn’t seem like she’d be able to answer him.

Vash was resting up against a building to the right of the pair. He felt his stomach rumbling but no matter what he did he wasn’t able to ignore it. Hearing something down the alleyway on his right, he turned and leaned to see around the corner. Luckily he had fast reaction times. It saved him from being kicked in the face.
“Eep!”
“What the!- God. Where the hell do you guys keep coming from?”

Nat and Leon turned quickly to see another man dressed in a coat similar to Vash’s. This man has spiky white hair and carried a giant white sword by his waist. Behind him were two others. One who was hiding himself away in the shadows appeared rather pale and beside him was a man wearing a hoodie. Natalie wasn’t able to see his face clearly.

“Ragna!” Leon chirped happily, standing up to approach them. Natalie nervously followed behind.
“Oh, it’s you.” Ragna said with a tone of agitation, almost like a growl.
“Sorry we uhh, kind of ditched you back there.”
The man known as Ragna sighed and turned away. He clearly wasn’t happy at all. He pointed behind himself with his thumb towards the two still standing in the alleyway since Ragna was blocking them. “I found some guys.”

“Hmm?” Leon said, trying to get a better look. “Hey, I’m Leon, he’s Vash and she’s Natalie. We just-”
Leon cut himself off once he heard voices.
“Really?”
“Yes.”
“Reeeally?”
“Yes!”
“Cool. So, is it bigger on the inside?”
“What?”
The two were walking rather quickly in order to keep up with the larger being leading them, much to their disfavor. It seemed one of them found a way to entertain himself.
“Hey!” Leon called out to get their attention.

The groups connected and soon enough everyone introduced themselves and told their stories.
“Hehe, you’ll never guess what this guy does.” Hazama said, shaking Aeon by the shoulder.
“No-one cares.” Ragna growled. Hazama just grinned and continued to pester him.
“Go on, have a guess.”
“Now is not the time, Hazama.”
“Ha, I see what you did there.”
Aeon sighed, he had just about had it with this guy.

Natalie sighed and looked to the ground, she had stopped listening to what everyone was saying a while ago. Sure she’s safe for now, but she still wanted to know how she got there. Apparently she wouldn’t be finding out any time soon.
Everyone was talking as if nothing was wrong. Natalie couldn’t help but notice they were in the open. The road was devoid of life, cars were wrecked and scattered in the street, the pathways and even some buildings.
Even with these other people, she had never felt so lonely.
All she could think about was what she said those few minutes before she ended up here. That single stray thought which crossed her mind for that brief moment.
…what have I done?

The sound of rocks skidding against asphalt echoed through the empty city block as a young girl named Fatima paced back and forth, muttering to herself. “What to do, what to do, what to do…”

You see, just half an hour ago, this girl had been staring at the clock in Arabic class, waiting for the bell to ring so that they could get out of the overheated, noisy classroom and into the wonderful Art class. She’d shut out all of the loud chit-chat her classmates were making and decided to zone out, thinking about what she’d do when she got home. Tumblr was an obvious choice; Fatima was having a lot of fun with it ever since she’d made an account. And maybe she’d roleplay on her favorite forum site, too. Speaking of that forum site, she still needed to finish her part of a collab Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfic. There was plenty of time for writing fanfiction, but she began to think up of ideas for the story and spaced out even further…

…until a bright light had caught the schoolgirl’s attention. It blinded her temporarily (which would be even worse for her already-bad eyesight), before the light faded to reveal this abandoned, destroyed city she stood in. And from there, Fatima had just started to pace back and forth (a habit of hers), thinking of what had happened and what to do next. She reached down to the hem of her navy-blue, knee-length dress, and subconsciously began to rub the polyester fabric in between her index finger and thumb. This dress was her school uniform, one of her favorite pieces of clothing to wear.

Her train of thought was broken when a cry rang out. The loud noise nearly made Fatima jump out of her skin. Startled, the girl froze and began praying that whatever had spoken wasn’t dangerous. She slowly mustered the courage to turn around and found a strange creature bounding around the street corner, straight towards her. With a crash, the little animal bumped into her leg, which allowed Fatima to get a better look at it.

It was mostly cream-colored, with brown paws and green leaves protruding from various parts of its body, including its forehead. Normally, a little girl like her would have been scared of such a being, but Fatima was a video game fan and happened to know that the creature was a Pokemon; a Leafeon, to be specific. Now, luckily, she absolutely loved Leafeons, so instinctively, the girl scooped it up and held it in her arms. Its fur bristled; seemingly scared of her, but once it got a good look at her face, the Leafeon calmed down.

And then it was Fatima’s turn to get scared. She suddenly realized that this was a Leafeon in her arms. Now, where she came from, a Leafeon was a nonexistent character from a video game. So how was it possible for one to be here right now? Startled by this notion, the girl backed up and nearly dropped the Leafeon. It flinched at this and let out a yowl, grabbing onto her arm with its forepaws.

“Oh, sorry!” the schoolchild muttered, catching the creature before it could fall. She then shook her head, wondering why she was apologizing to a Pokemon (which was probably not real, she convinced herself; she had just fallen asleep during class and was waiting for someone to wake her up…nothing much to worry about), but changed her mind when it squeezed its eyes shut and shook its head. “It’s okay, it’s okay! It was an accident.”

And then the girl was really startled; Fatima actually did drop the Leafeon this time, but luckily it landed right on its paws. And this time it glared up at her. “Hey, at least try to be more careful!”

“U-Uh…” she stammered, staring down at the Leafeon. “You…talk…”

It tilted its head. “Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” But it closed its eyes and sighed. “Oh, well, nevermind. I guess I should be getting out of here now, because those thi–”

“Wait!” the girl cut in. She gazed down at the Leafeon, admiring how cute it looked. Fatima was feeling pretty lonely, and she was afraid that she’d get as bored in her dream as she would in reality, so maybe it would be wise to hang out with this Pokemon for a while. “Can I stay with you?”

The Leafeon blinked. “Uh…sure. But do me a favor and look out for those things, will you?”

“What things…?” Confused, she tilted her head. Worry filled Fatima. Hopefully this wouldn’t be a nightmare or someth/ing…but then again, she could always wake herself up from it.

It shuddered. “You know, the things.” The Grass-type sat down on its haunches and stared at the corner, worry clouding its eyes. “It’s like…they’re dead, but they’re not dead.”

“Zombies?” Fatima immediately made the connection and fear flooded through her. Nonono, she did not like zombies one bit. The girl squeezed her eyes shut, trying to wake herself up from this dream (it usually worked like that), with no success. Oh, well…I guess I’ll have to try again later…?

“You all right?” the other creature asked, standing up and leaping onto her shoulder. “Ready to go?”

Opening her eyes, the girl nodded. “Yeah. So, we head the way you were going? To avoid the…zombies, I mean…”

“Right.”

So they began to walk along, keeping a wary lookout as an uneasy silence fell upon them. The emptiness, the scariness of this town, made Fatima want to sit down and start crying. Of course, she couldn’t do that, thanks to her company, so instead she decided to think of something to talk about. And then it struck her: she didn’t know this Leafeon’s name (or gender, for that matter). So she decided to ask, and learned that her new companion was a female Leafeon named “September”. September was from a place called Treasure Town (Fatima couldn’t believe it; that was a place from one of her favorite video games!), and was a solo explorer. She had been out on a walk beside the sea when the bright light took her to this place, where a horde of zombies began to chase her. The Leafeon managed to outrun them, and that was when September ran into Fatima. The mention of zombies made the girl’s heart race. She hoped she wouldn’t encounter any…

And just then, the pair heard a low growling sound coming from under a pile of rubble. Fatima immediately turned her head, heart thudding. “What is in there?!”

September unsheathed her claws and hissed, jumping off Fatima’s shoulder. Her voice was low, and Fatima could tell that it was taking the Leafeon some effort to stay calm. “I…I think it’s a zombie. Run.”

With that, the duo turned away and dashed off in the opposite direction. Fatima glanced over her shoulder to see a hideous, decaying hand make its way through the debris, followed by a head and the rest of a body. The girl let out a screech, running even faster, right on September’s heels. They veered into an alley, hoping that it would lead to a major street or something. Of course, when something’s chasing you, you’re always going to run into a dead end, as Fatima had learned from multiple stories. And that is exactly what happened.

September crashed into the wall face-first, yelping as she did so. The human skidded to a stop just in time to avoid such an action. Both of them turned around (the Pokemon rubbing her nose while doing this), hoping that the zombie wouldn’t find them here, but they weren’t in luck. Said pale-skinned, bloody monstrosity was lumbering over to them and emitting snarls. Fatima froze in fear. No, no, she didn’t want to be near this thing…if she’d just close her eyes and tell herself that she was dreaming, then she’d be back in Arabic class. But for some reason, Fatima thought everything seemed too real–September’s soft fur, the wind in her face when she ran, and the noise this creepy guy was making as he approached them.

Of course, Fatima was too busy being scared and thinking to actually do anything for it, so September was the one who had to bare her fangs and lunge at the beast with her unsheathed claws. That snapped the human back to attention, and she jumped when she realized that September was fighting with the bloody mass.

The Leafeon sliced at the zombie’s shoulder, but it was only dazed for a moment before hissing at her and raking long fingernails down her side. She forced herself not to wince and bit down on the shoulder again. They continued their fight for a while, and it took a bit of clawing, but September managed to wound the zombie enough to distract it for a few seconds. Pelt matted with blood, the Leafeon jumped to the ground and dashed off, gesturing with her tail for Fatima to follow. Immediately, the schoolgirl obeyed.

They darted out of the alley and into one of the buildings that was only half-destroyed, climbing up the stairs leading to the rooftop. Once they were up on the roof, the duo stopped running, gasping for air. Fatima scanned the area, looking for any other creepy things. All she found was a giant hole in the roof, the stairs that lead them up, and some more random debris. She was about to check if there was anything hidden in a nearby pile of rubble when September suddenly fell to her knees, making an odd choking sound. The schoolgirl immediately knelt beside her somewhat-friend, placing a hand on the Leafeon’s bloodstained back. “A-Are you okay?!”

“I’m f-fine,” she coughed, squeezing her eyes shut. “Just…I think he tore my l-lungs…”

Blood bubbled out of her throat and trickled down her mouth as the Leafeon fell onto her side. Panicking, Fatima glanced around before remembering her bag and opening it. Was there anything she had that could help September?! “Hang on, September, I’m trying to fix this…”

She grabbed a few tissues and rolled September over, pressing them against the Pokemon’s chest. Fatima didn’t even know why she was doing this; she just held the hope that it would help her friend. The girl’s eyes began to well with tears–Just great, Fatima, you’re always crying for no reason–but she tried to blink them away and focus on September. “Can you still hear me?”

“I…can.” The Grass-type’s voice was growing hoarse and her leaves were becoming a golden-brown color. “I-I’m o…kay…”

“Don’t die yet!” September’s companion shouted, glancing around. Where were other people when you needed them?! Really, if only there was a doctor here–

–and that was when the human heard someone murmuring softly. “Excuse me…”

Immediately she whirled around to the source of the voice–someone behind the pile of rubble, and scrambled over to it. Having anyone here would help…anyone. “Who’s there?”

A calico cat leaped onto the debris, holding a few herbs in her mouth. The cat’s voice was slightly muffled by these leaves; barely audible, in fact, but Fatima didn’t mind. The cat jumped down and padded over to September, pressing a paw against the Leafeon’s flank. Fatima made her way back to her friend, gazing anxiously at her. She gasped when the cat shook her head sadly at September, whose body had relaxed and leaves were now a lifeless brown. “N-No! September’s dead?!”

(OOC: I have a feeling that I’m roleplaying pretty badly ;n;)

OOC// Colored coded speech so it’s less complicated.
[hr][/hr]
Isaac was sitting in his office writing notes about a man he had just finished interrogating. He was supposedly a thief who was part of a larger gang, but Isaac wasn’t able to get anything out of him. It was a pretty slow day today, and adding to that he’d been having some pretty nasty headaches lately.

Coupled with his usual insomnia left him feeling pretty cranky ever since. He huffed and pushed the rough piles of paperwork to the side, clearing a space on the desk. He leaned forward and rested his head on it, holding his hands on the back of it. All Isaac had was paperwork. His partner got promoted and no works actively on the force. If anything, Isaac was capable, but his attitude wasn’t the kind they preferred. He had just about enough of trying to impress others.

I never imagined I’d end up like this. He thought. Past the pain of the headaches he found memories of his childhood, struggling with juggling his school work and social life together. When he was young he wanted to be a policeman, like the kind you see on the streets, coming out and saving lives. Instead he ended up as a dispatcher. He eventually got a job as an Interrogator too, but neither involved the type of work he preferred and both of them involved a lot of note-taking. Paperwork was a bitter hatred of his, ever since he started.

Isaac leant back in his chair and sighed. He could imagine his younger self would kick him if he saw what he was, although he must admit, the job is quite impressive compared to his old friends. It’s just a shame he doesn’t keep in touch with any of them. Still, all that effort he put into his work seemed like a waste now.

A blinding light soon filled his field of vision, hiding the transfer from one place to another. Isaac found himself stood in a pretty rundown area. It was a city abandoned by one form of life and cursed with another. The man scanned his environment, confused and somewhat frightened.

“What - How did I…” He silenced himself when he heard something behind him. He turned to find a man standing a few meters down the road. He was still and facing away from him. His posture was terrible, the creature was leaning to one side, looking as if even a light breeze can knock it over.

Naturally, Isaac wanted to know where he was and approached the being.
“Hey do you - Woah!” The creature turned and howled once Isaac revealed himself. The undead creature stumbled forward, growling and clawing out to grab it’s prey.

Instincts kicked in and Isaac reached into his inside pocket, grabbing his pistol and shooting it twice in the chest. The zombie was slowed down by each bullet, but it continued to move as if nothing happened.
“What the -?” Isaac said, walking backwards slowly, but at a safe enough pace to keep himself out of the zombie’s reach. He was about to shoot again when a searing headache washed over and distracted him. It was excruciating, he couldn’t help but stop to try and bear it.

The creature growled and reached forward, narrowly missing a slash to the neck, Isaac instinctively pushed out with his arms. He shoved the zombie away from him, and as he did a flush of fire covered his hands, quickly spreading to envelop the attacker.

Isaac was able to step back again. “Just what the hell is going on!?” He shouted, shaking the fire off of his hands before it burned him.
“DraaaGOOOOOOO!” An orange colored Pokemon rushed forward, crashing into the zombie’s back and continuing to rush straight past the interrogator. The Dragonite came to a screeching halt, throwing the zombie off of it’s horn. It still wasn’t dead though. The zombie howled and clawed at the ground, dragging itself forward towards the closest creature. The Dragonite hopped backwards and roared. Similarly to the dragon type’s entrance, a white wolf with stunning crimson patterns leaped over, spinning it’s elegant form to increase the power of her swing as she smashed the zombie’s head with a fiery reflector, ending it’s struggle.

“Wooah. That. Was. AWESOME!” A cheered a man standing next to Isaac. The interrogator jumped, not having noticed the man standing so close behind him. Still rattled from the event, he took a moment to look back at the burning corpse. It was still.

“Yo, dude, I totally saved your life there.” The man said. Isaac had the time to look now and he was rather surprised when he noticed who his rescuers were. Memories from his childhood supposedly.
“I-I uhh.” Isaac was speechless, he stared open mouthed at the two creatures who took down the zombie. They were standing over it, inspecting it. “W-what is-”

“DRAGOOOO!” The Dragonite roared towards an apartment building. Amaterasu seemed on edge as well. Her ears were perked and she sniffed the air.
Everyone remained silent, staring at the building, listening to the bangs and crashes coming from one of the apartments. The noises didn’t last long, dying down in a matter of seconds. Everyone tuned out and decided to ignore it when something was thrown from one of the rooms.

A table was thrown out the window and crashed into the ground, breaking into pieces across the road. Bodies of the undead creatures rained from the window. Seven of the creatures fell to the ground, cut and torn into terrible forms, but still fighting for their meal. Roars and snarls of zombies seeped out of the window. Gunshots and shouts could be heard among the zombies. Eventually the voices and the bodies they belonged to left the confined space they were trapped in, jumping out of the window they shattered earlier.

Two people jumped out of the window to the ground below. One was a girl dressed in a beige and yellow cloak and the other was a man in a red coat. The girl effortlessly landed on all fours without any problem. The man jumped down and landed on a balcony halfway before jumping to the ground, he didn’t seem to have any injury from the fall at all. Zombies continued to fall out of the building in an attempt to catch them, some dying from the impact but most surviving to continue their attack.

The group probably would have stayed to kill them off if there weren’t so many. The apartment had been boarded up to prevent the spread of the infection, but clearly it didn’t work too well. Amaterasu was the first to turn tail and run, followed by the Dragonite until everyone was running away.

The group found a safe place in an empty car park outside of an office building. The Dragonite fell onto his back, breathing heavily. Isaac was pretty tired too so he decided to sit down and rest next to the dragon type.
“Nyaw. That wasn’t fun at all.” The cat girl said, slumping down as well.
“Are you kidding!?” Deadpool yelled. “This is awesome! It’s like a video game!” He grabbed a gun and pointed it at imaginary monsters. “Bang! Bang, bang, bang!”

Isaac sighed and leaned backwards against the Dragonite’s side.
“Hrrr.” It sounded cheerily, like a purr. The Pokemon had gotten into a position he was comfortable with, splayed out on his back.
Deadpool was still talking about how ‘cool’ this all was while Dante and Taokaka tried not to take him seriously.
“I think the Red guy is crazy, mew.”

Ammy was still panting, recovering from the sprint. She got up and walked around for a little bit to stretch out her muscles properly when she caught an odd scent through the wind. It didn’t smell of rot, which urged her to investigate.
“Hey!” Isaac called out. The wolf didn’t respond. “Where’s she going?”
“Mew, I think she smells something.”
Amaterasu turned around to face them before following the scent. With a grunt Isaac stood up and followed along with the rest of the group, walking alongside the Dragonite who was plodding along slowly but steadily.

Ammy had led them for a while into occasional dead ends. She eventually managed to find the source. A pile of burning corpses were heaped up in the middle of the road.
“Ugh. It reeks.” Isaac covered his nose with his sleeves to try and mask the smell.
“Meew, it smells like something died.”
“I reckon something did.”
“Yeah, like all the zombies! Hahaha! Get it? 'cause they’re dead?”

Ammy lowered her head and growled. A strange pink blob was standing by the fire. It ran off as soon as it noticed them. Ammy took off after it almost immediately. The rest of the group weren’t able to keep up so well and arrived a little later than she did.

“Oh, I wondered where it went.” Two people were sat on a low wall, looking at the group. One was a man known as Izaya and the other a woman named Yuna. She was holding the pink creature in her arms.

“Meow, it looks like the black squiggly!”
“Ditto.” It whimpered.
“Rawr! Come here pink squiggly!”
“Ditto!”
“Hey! Stop!” Yuna yelled, moving the Pokemon out of Tao’s way.

Isaac couldn’t help but laugh as he watched the two fighting over the Ditto. Once Ditto’s safety was secured and Tao had called down the group took the opportunity to get to know each other a bit more. Some were more willing to converse with others while one in particular (Deadpool) enjoyed to talk non-stop with about 10 different topics each minute.

The group was rather diverse, but he figured that was a good thing. Each understood they’d have to work together, even if they didn’t like it, and that was a problem for almost half of them. Isaac for one hated working with others, but he knew he’d have to get over that soon or else there’d be problems.

It appeared to be around mid-day and eventually they all decided it would be best to move. It was unwise for them to stay in such an open area; it would cause problems should they be attacked later on.

I wonder how I looked the day I fell. Cry said he saw an unremarkable fear in my eyes as I fell. I looked like a pilot who had fallen out of their plane, and I had my arms wrapped around Sophie from before we jumped. Sophie was less fearful than me, however, she had ended up losing consciousness as well. The only one who remained awake was Cry, it was a mystery to me as to how that was. It was a miracle, really.

I remember that pleasant feeling of a dream, despite the fact I realized I had hit the concrete what only seemed like seconds before. It had a sensation falling feeling that felt remotely familiar. Am I dead? The answer was “no”. It wouldn"t be much of a story if I was dead already, would it be?

But no. There"s more to this story so far.
Come with me.
There"s something else I want to show you.

“This isn"t what I meant by, “rule this city”,” The man of ginger hair and a top-hat said, chewing at the end of his lit cigar. He had a cane that was more for show than anything else. He didn"t seem to need it for walk as I would later learn: Roman Torchwick was both a good runner and a coward. I remembered seeing him in my dreams, this man. In a state of awake consciousness, I remember the scene play out, as I watched from the distance, with the inability to interact. “You"re not exactly Grimm, either,” he said, dropping the cigar to the ground, crushing it with a single stomp of the foot. He rose his cane, aiming for an oncoming horde. I was shocked to what I saw next.

A rocket flew straight from the bottom of the cane, like it doubled as some sort of gun. I had honestly never seen anything like that before. Well, that was before I met Lie Ren and Roman Torchwick, then things were different. To be fair, I didn"t exactly have that normal of weapons either. Where are my manners? I keep spoiling this story, for that. I"m sorry.

The blast had caused an eruption of dust and dirt to fly everywhere in the abandoned city. The man gave a smirk, pulling out another roll of his cigar, pulling a match from his pocket, ready to walk away, when he turned around, hearing that infernal crying and moaning. He raised his cane again, “Okay,” he said, looking at the crater that now existed in the ground. “You"re a nasty bunch, aren"t you?” He bit the end of his cigar off, spitting it on the ground, walking backwards as he lit it, dropping the half lit match on the ground, stepping on it as he walked. He raised the cane again, another rocket sent for the horde. Again, it only caused a massive explosion and some staggering. He sighed, “Well, this isn"t exactly as I planned,” he mumbled, looking around the alleyways of the abandoned city for some sort of escape.

At the time, I had the feeling that he was going to die. “Behind you! Idiot!” I called out to him, but it seemed he could not hear me. “Idiot! There"s a ladder, right there! That alleyway! Climb it!!” I keep yelling out to him, but no matter how loud I strain my voice, he could not hear me. “BEHIND YOU!”

He turns around, looking into the distance. He takes his cigar out, blowing rings of superiority at the oncoming horde from the other side, they climb a yellow, rusted, run-down car with no wheels. He was between two incoming hordes…you"re gonna die, idiot! Get out of there!

As the incoming hordes began to converge, I watched as he moved towards a dumpster, his cigar hanging from his teeth. “This isn"t Vale, is it?” He said with a bit of a smirk and a cough, “if it were, I would"ve already won.” He said, looking over at the inhumane creatures. They weren"t Grimm either, I hear him say, but no mouth moves. I"m sure I had imagined it, at least until later, when I discover the full potential of my ability. I see the horde almost cover the man completely, he drops his cigar to the ground when all of a sudden, I see a green-flash, fly right through the horde, two swords of glittering silver slash through the horde, knocking some of them out of the way.

Up on strings, a man takes a landing leap, the ropes of his device recalling to the side. He looks back, a dark look on his face. I come to recognize this face and familiarize myself with it in the future. An ironic twist of events on this story, as Roman and Levi come to really rival one another. It"s funny to say that in the end, they really did care. “Hmpf,” the short man with black hair says he turns around, facing the ginger. “Is that the best you have?” He says in a cold, foreboding voice.

The ginger lights another cigar, letting it slide to the corner of his mouth. He smirks, “And just who are you, Green?” The black-haired man looks at him, a cold look. His facial expression doesn"t change until the staggering horde, and even when that happens, the only change in his facial expression is the blood that spatters as he mows through the crowd.

“Henry!” I hear a voice call for me, I snap awake in an instant, Sophie is beside me, a circle of healing light beneath me. Cry is looking down on me, I can see his white mask. “Yeeees?” I say in a casual tone, despite the pounding feeling in the back of my head. “You feelin” okay?" He says in a quiet tone and I nod my head, looking to the purple haired girl, “Did you heal me, Sophie?” She nods her head, silently, a foreboding look in her eyes as she looks over to the alley in which we had come from.

Asbel.

She"s missing Asbel. I didn"t know it at the time, but the resent from Sophie Lhant had grown over time. Honestly, it wouldn"t be later until the death of Asbel really took its tolls on me. I"ll admit, I wasn"t particularly close with him, but watching him go out like that…let"s just say I take a little blame for it.

Maybe if Asbel didn"t die. I would"ve never saved as many people as I did.
Ah, I"m getting ahead of myself again, aren"t I?

“Thanks,” I say, sitting up and looking around. I find myself looking at my gauntlets, “Why didn"t you tell me your gauntlets can do that?” Cry says, I let my arm hang over my knee, “well, to be honest. I had no idea they could do that myself. Or else…,” I look over to Sophie, she says nothing. Her eyes, they say nothing. She"s just looking down over towards the alleyway. I later learn that she didn"t go back for Asbel, she couldn"t do it, face herself. Her failures.

Sophie…

I look over to my crew, remembering the strange, avid dream I had. “What"s up?” Cry says, noticing my facial expression. “Nothing, just thinking…you think there are others like us in the city?” Cry shrugs, “Maybe. There is me, you, and Sophie…,” he trails off, looking to the young purple haired girl. I nod my head, “exactly. I was just thinking about it, was all.”

I hear the moans and groans in the next alleyway over. “They"re below us.” I say, creeping close to the edge to look below. I"m careful not to let my beret fall down. “W-What are they clambering for?” I say, disturbed by the sight as many of them are gathered near the wall of the building. “I don"t know.”

“Do they know we are here?” I say, looking over to Cry. He shakes his head. “I have no idea.”

I lean back, realizing it"s hopeless to ask Cry or Sophie or help. Cry is clearly like me: he has no clue. And Sophie…well, she just lost someone important to her. It would be up to me to find out if there were more people…“HENRY! NOT AGAIN!” I hear Cry shout my name from behind.

I turn around, looking behind me as someone is sent flying in my direction again. Hitting and sliding across the rooftop, I catch a glimpse of the symbol on their green cloak. “Gotcha!” I say as the person collides with me, I grab onto him, both of us are sent staggering backwards. “W-whoa. Maybe I-I don"t!” I say, holding onto him.

“Oh, crap!” I call out, as I hold up my gauntlet, the rope slings around the escape ladder, catching us mid-air as we fall. “Well, this isn"t good,” I say, looking up to Cry, he"s looking down with Sophie. “Hang on, Henry! We"ll come and get you!” He calls, and I look at the kid I caught. That"s right, kid.

“Wait…you aren"t the same one, yet you have the same symbol?” The kid is shaking a bit, he has blonde hair and blue eyes that I would see a few minutes later, for now, they were closed. “W-What?” He manages to stutter out. “You"re not in the best of shape, kid.” I say, noticing the blood trickling down the side of his face.

“I know…I"m sorry,” he mumbles, and I"m still holding onto him, we"re both dangling. I can feel the rope"s durable beginning to extend. If we fall, we"re swarmed by…those things. I shudder at the thought. “Henry,” I say to the boy, looking over to him. “Huh?” He says, opening his eyes and I"m greeted with the ocean blue eyes of his. “My name. It"s Henry. If we fall and die, I"d rather you at least knew who your failed savior was.”

He gives a nervous smirk, “Armin. My name is Armin,” he says, looking down below us, seeing the horde. “Those…things,” he mumbles and I shake my head, “Yeah, I know. If we fall…,” he finished my sentence for me, “we"re done for.” We"re silent for a few moments, where is Sophie and Cry? They should"ve gotten here by now…

“I"m sorry,” I hear Armin say again, and I look at him, “What for?” And then I look below, letting out a nervous laugh, “Oh yeah. That. Well, don"t worry about it,” I say, looking at him, “in a way, you"re the answer to my questions.” He looks at me, a look of mixed confusion, “Huh?”

“I"ll explain when Sophie and Cry get us.”

“O-Okay.”

“So, Armin, where are you from?”

“Not here.”

“Me either.”

“Henry!” I finally hear Cry say as he and Sophie reach the corner of the escape ladder. “Try to pull yourself up, we"ll grab you two from there.” I nod my head, let"s do this. “Gotcha!” I call up then look over to Armin, “you ready to try this?” He nods in reply.

I didn"t expect to fall.