Maps I made using the Editor.

PMU’s been down for quite a bit and I just remembered that I had the PMU Map Editor, so I thought I would upload a few(few as in all) here.

[spoilerMaps (3 currently):15s68o0s]–September 15th, 2013–

First Map Editor Map
My first “successful” map. Map Editor is a bit different than the one in-game so took me some time to get used to it. This is the first map that I can call great.

Forest Path
The tree path part was part of a different map I made a few months ago. Just thought it would look good if I put it in by itself. Ended up adding a bunch of detail everywhere._.

–September 16th, 2013–

Stars, stars, and more stars.
Just stars. Got bored so I made this.

[/details]

NOTE: Getting some errors with the Map Editor. I’ll start uploading more when they’re fixed.

Cool maps they are gre-You just reminded me to go and make some maps with the Editor,anyway sorry about that, your maps are okay ! -preparing mapping pose- Practice makes perfect! -mapping pose momment- :joy:

Very nice :la:

Can I just give one tip.
In nature, nothing is perfect, there is no order, and everything is random, so when you are mapping an outdoor place, remember to randomize your placement of plants.
Just think that if you went outside, you wouldn’t come across a perfectly straight line of trees.

(Unless it was a man-made plantation or area.)

You should try some cliffs, and try to add some more detail, it looks a bit plain without these aspects… But it’s good overall! :joy:

I tried to make it look natural but the tree line idea just seemed to be a good idea at the time.

I’ll consider doing cliffs in my next map or two!