Master Rank Commands for Guild Base

In my opinion houses are just place, that just looks good or are just shops, but it can be something more. It can become true guild House/Base where ur members can live together. For that you need just these commands.

/SetGuildHouse - When you use this command as founder inside your house every member of your guild gets 4th option when they step on house hole in housing center ,Visit Guild House" This option teleport member to your house, where you used this command before.
/SetHouseStorage - Just possibility to have regular storage inside your house.
/SetHouseAssembly - Just possibility to change your team inside house.
/SetHouseRoom - Good command, when you want make rooms for your members or little houses, where they can really enter. This command place entrance to smaller area where u can build too, but u can;t expanse it. Size should be like regular house.
/SetHouseBoard - Guild own board where members can take their jobs.
/SetGuildStorage - Huge Storage, where all members can store items, but only founders and admins can take them. (
/GuildStorageHistory - Founder can use this command to see what happened in guild storage earlier. Who stored item, who took item and when.

Command prices and ranks for unlock are negotiable, but i think /SetHouseRoom and /SetGuildStorage should be expensive commands.

I agree with a lot of these. I think Guild’s need a bit of a revamp anyways and the fact they don’t have many features is odd after all this time. I think a Guild House/Base, Guild Storage, etc should be a thing.

2 Likes