Maybe an UI update?

It’s my second day in this game and community and I’m having lots of fun with it.
Although one thing I wish was improved was the login/in-game UI.
I personally think maybe updating it in a bit more modern way might help make the game feel more new and I trust it’ll lighten up the game a lot!

belive it or not the login screen hasen’t been updated ever since the game was first made, which is kinda impressive since i personally think it looks pretty good,
if you would like a updated UI you can download skins for it from the skin section, :wigglyjoy:
there’s a ton and they are still being made, which is probably why staff feels confortable keeping the UI unchanged

I doubt they would update it anytime soon, but hey, like superscemo said: skins are a thing if you’d like to make it look different rn.

Also a bit of an opinion, they should make some things easier for the fellas making skins.
For example: the current main menu UI doesn’t allow for transparency, so you are forced to fake it for elements like the loading bar (infact, this is what the creator of the main theme/skin did)

1 Like