Mission Boards in other regions.

I get the feeling this has been suggested before, but… meh. Anyways, as the title implies it would be nice to have a mission board in Winden and Tanren, Even though it is coded for you to appear in front of the Exbel board after doing a mission, we could make it so the mission board in each region is only for the dungeons in that region. So Exbel would go to Tiny Grotto, Sour Root, Island Garden, Etc. Winden would go to Winden Forest-Crystal Castle, and the Sauna. And lastly Tanren would go to Tanren Chambers, Tanren Pass, and Beach Bunker. That way it could be coded so depending on which dungeon you completed, you would end up in front of the mission board in each region. Now about getting new missions during time changes, it could be a cycle where you get one Exbel, then Winden, Then Tanren during a change. Or all three at the same time, the mission boards could be smaller so they have a total of eight missions, making each board hold two or three missions. (Even though 6-8 would still be nice)

I think that could be fun. :la:

This is a good idea, I think it could really work well. :joy:

Seems like to much work. I mean, one board is simple an to the point and I wouldn’t want to check multiple boards just to get missions for that selective dungeon.

It"s a good idea, that way there"ll be plenty of missions (if each board got 6-8 missions each) I wouldn"t mind running around to find missions for the dungeon. Appearing in the town you last were could save some running around. ^w^