Monster Houses

sounds like someone doesn’t like actually putting effort into a game. You think you spent a lot of time training? LOL. This is why I never took you seriously when you were talking about “infamous is coming hard” and “zard isn’t in a good position, we gonna pass him.” I literally only tried this method 3 times, and I only got 15 levels from it. Not even one level 100. And also kendel never got one single level 100 from this method. Stop spreading lies @Tuoko, he was never aware of it until I told him. Neither did Darkmatter. Everytime Kendel was training with DarkMatter, I was training with them, and we were running the dungeon normally. We were trying to figure out how Levy, trans, goomy, and etc… were training so fast. We were actually trying to get to 40f to do it, not knowing there was an easier way.

Kendel did not get any 100s from this method, idk who told you that.[/quote]

http://prnt.sc/ccbshn Well, Dragon was talking to the Gods Assassins guild members. This implies someone in the guild used the method.

Why did Kendel get level 100s fast? It’s a bit suspicious. s:

I feel that 2 players who barely played in the last year come back and surpass those who play daily by getting 5-8 100s in less than a week. It isnt fair at all and if staff didnt support the idea of this method than why should they support the unfair level 100s these players got and let them keep them. Also trans you knew that publicing this would get it nerfed so for you to do this and gaining 100s by it, isnt that called abusing? Shade.

I know it’s the desperation honey. First of all, this MH system was to gain more exp in dungeons. Using the system we can use our own strategies to enhance our priority of obtaining faster levels. But since it was secretly abused and announced to the forums, now just the amount of exp got nerfed, and how the floors won’t spawn at 1-5. Now I don’t have a problem with the whole floor thing tbh. It’s the exp, staff should leave it as it is or raise the price on the honey shop. Because to be honest the honey shop was a bit of a bad idea, why can’t we just grind them? Forget about the “other” games that have unfair exp. guess what, you got lvl 100s from it, so did levy and some others too. Welcome to PMU.

Kendel did not get any 100s from this method, idk who told you that.[/quote]

http://prnt.sc/ccbshn Well, Dragon was talking to the Gods Assassins guild members. This implies someone in the guild used the method.

Why did Kendel get level 100s fast? It’s a bit suspicious. s:[/quote]

You are blaming the wrong guy right now. Kendel didnt abuse this method he got 0 level 100s from this, kendel earned all his level 100s fair not like levy or trans who didnt. Start looking at them and not outside the picture please.

Hey Mico, could you share us a list of all the level 100s you have including your lvl 90s and 80s. I’m pretty sure you have no say in this because you aren’t innocent in abusing method.

Ummm? Lol?? The last level 100 i got was tyrantrum and that was last year. Please dont come at me when im not the enemy.

I recall you in the arena talking to DAX about gaining 10+ levels in a run a few days ago and I see, you couldn’t make a list of what I requested.

Lol and what does any of that prove? This was all taken today after we found out you were abusing it and kept it quiet. And how many 100s did any of us get? 0! Stop trying to make us look bad when you are at fault and take your punishment!

and this topic blew up instantaneously.

locking this, but before I go:

if this wasn’t nerfed, the method posted by Trans would just mean there’s going to be an inflation in 100s gained anyway(whether it be silently or not), and that’s a pretty bad thing regardless.
this topic was meant for the discussion of release and updates, not to sling arguments at each other. calm down.

staff will review our options and decide how to proceed on this topic. until then, we’re locking this topic for now.