Monster Houses have been added. These are scripted rooms and different from the typical ones you encounter in random dungeons.
Sometimes when you go to the next floor in a random dungeon it will turn into a Monster House! In a Monster House…
- The floor will turn into a 10x10 room.
- The amount of wild enemy Pokemon will be higher.
- Pokemon will re-spawn quicker.
- No traps.
- You will earn twice as much EXP for each Pokemon defeated in a Monster House.
- You will see the “It’s a Monster House!” notice and it will play the Monster House encounter music.
Monster Houses will not be seen on certain floors such as those with Kecleon Shops, Silk Rooms, Non-Trap Scripted Tiles (HT switches, TC doors) and etc.
Something interesting may happen if you use Sweet Scent in a Monster House…