Moves on Pokemon X/Y That You Think Needs Improvement?

Hello.
So this topic is about what moves on Pokemon X/Y you think could do with improvement.
I have one;
Splash.
I honestly think It"s just a waste of a move without a real purpose of it.
I think that is should be a attacking move, which should be about 10-20 base power.
At least then with Magikarp you don"t need to keep on switching every time…
Anyways, that was my move that I think needs improvement.
What"s yours?

Splash is OP also I think every move that doesn"t have 100% accuracy should be fixed. For example stone edge and hydropump. Barely below 100% but miss a lot.

basicly the Elemental moves with,well now 110 Power,i mean COME ON did they REALLY have to lower it by 10?! :mad:

I believe X and Y are pretty good games. Anything that they need to improve on, not that I know of. I mean, Game Freak worked very hard of the game, and honestly it was one of the first 3D games they’ve done. It takes a lot of hard work to create games, especially for a company that has little experience with 3D. Think of it this way, MOTHER 3 was never completed just because of the N64DD being a complete flop, but it was also because Itoi’s team had non experience with 3D. The game was nearly done too. So, yeah, I’m proud of what Game Freak has been able to do. The only thing I believe is that the storyline could of been a bit more impactful. I credit them for trying something different, but you know a little more work could of been done just to make it perfect.

Also to respond to Splash. You know how every game has some signature gameplay mechanic? Splash is pretty much one of those. You see, if you didn’t know, Spalsh was actually meant to be called Hop. However, due to a translation error in the games localization. The localized name was wrong. I’m assuming they decided to keep it as some sort of trademark. This also applys to missingNo, seeing as it is in every Pokemon game. There’s also some sort of “0”, that can be accessed by hacking and whatnot. Anywho, that’s my opinion.