Mt. Winter recruit level inconsistency

In Mt. Winter, the harder of the two dungeons of this HC, Audino, a Pokemon that spawns in floors 21 to 35, has a higher level to recruit it than Drampa, which spawns in floors 41 to 50.
It’s very likely that this is the case because Audino is meant to be an “exp sponge”, but for recruiting and/or shiny hunting it, it’s simply too much grinding to even have a chance at getting one as soon as it can spawn. Then you add PMU’s tendecy to be very funny with its RNG and you get situations like the one in the image below. I’ve also added an image of a freshly recruited Drampa to show the difference in levels.

It is intentional (?)

When you get to the higher floors, it doesn’t make sense for the recruits to be at the same level as if it had a level curve. The levels or the recruits therefore usually will be lowered (you may also see this trend happening in hallo hc, where duraludon was 22 (31-40) but mimikyu (50-52) was around 18).

1 Like

the issue here is that the recruitable pokemon are the highest leveled pokemon in the dungeon?
i mean sure drampa at level20 is fine but why is audino and corvisquire level 26? they seem to just outleveled the whole dungeon not just the recruits :pikathonk:

and the issue this post is trying to point out is that that level is too high too early,
as you pointed out yourself

a level 22 on floor 31 to 40 is much more resonable, these dungeon recruit are much higher on floor 21-30 a much earlier floor, in which the player just dosen’t have enough time or spawns to grind to a high enough level to match them without having to resort to afk to let the spawns respawn.

1 Like

i don’t think the recruits are necessary the highest level. I am pretty sure that the non-recruitable pokemon from that range is the same level as recruitable pokemons.

However, I am in agreement that the levels at that range is a bit high as i usually only get to around level 26 over there, just 1 level short.

1 Like

Good news, the level requirement was lowered

1 Like