My first finished map on Map Editor.

Yep, my first ever 50x50 finished map on Map Editor. Yes, there is errors, which is easy to see. Especially on the cliffs, but tell me your opinion. Here’s the link, it won’t let me show the picture.

I actually kinda like this map, even with a few errors in it. It looks pretty detailed, and looks nice. :3 It took me a pretty long while to do, but in my opinion, it was worth it.
Give your opinions! :D

Nice house, but next time try using postimage.com or tinypic.com for the upload so we can view it on the forums. Still, all things considered, this was a good house.

Thanks a bunch! That meant a lot. :3 The only reasonI used Imageshack was because it is the only website thing I could upload it on. My Laptop is old, and it won’t let me upload my maps onto any other website, but I will try though. Thanks for the opinion, more maps will be coming soon!

Actually, with imageshack you can. I post all of my images from imageshack. Just use “Direct Link.”
But yeah, cool house~ You should, however, scatter grass patches on the terrain to make it look more natural.
(also, I noticed your username is KyotheKirby. <v<)

Thanks~ And it seems that what I do is wrong, when I try and make it so the map shows up. o-o Here’s what I put;

[spoilerThe Discovery Island:3ll95jv7]

[/details]then it appears as a white box thing saying ‘Image’ with a red cross next to it. ._. Am I doing anything wrong?

Very nice, Kyo, your house is very cute!~ My only suggestion is to adjust the waterfall. But otherwise, keep up the fantastic mapping!

Thank you so much, Tsu! ;D And I’ll try and adjust the waterfall. Another map is currently on the way though. But either way, thank you. >:D