My Maps!

Well then, I am starting a topic displaying my maps over time most of them are pretty bad, I am looking for citicism!

The forest of flames

A house of houses

Cave of the ancients

A peaceful place (My first 35x35 Map, won’t talk about the first one. D;)

Sierra Sorbet

I can’t edit my post.

You should be able to edit your post now, sorry for the error.
Also, nice work on your houses thus! You seem to have some cliff consistency errors in the second house, but past that you made a nice mix of tiles and colors! :) Keep up te good work.~

I find it awe inspiring how you use tiles that I have barely played around with in such an awe inspring fashion!

The diversity of tiles is amazing! There are a few odd spots here and there, but still well done!

Keep up the amazing work and happy mapping!

~Agun.

You should be able to edit your post now, sorry for the error.
Also, nice work on your houses thus! You seem to have some cliff consistency errors in the second house, but past that you made a nice mix of tiles and colors! :) Keep up te good work.~[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback you two, I will have more coming soon. Thanks for fixing it CHar :3

Added a new house~

14/08/12
Added a new house: “A peaceful place”

I love the combination of dungeon and overworld tiles as usual. (=^・3・^=)

The stairs leading down the cliffs towards the middle seem a bit empty, but it’s still very awesome. Especially the swamp. c:

Added: “Frigid Fjord”
17/12/12

Nice work on the Frigid whatchamacall it. Yet its strange how there’s no specks of snow on the bottom part.

Removed Frigid Fjord, gave it a new name “Sierra Sorbet.” and added a few things to it.

Bwaa. That name is so adorable! The map’s great too. Keep up the good work, buddy!

I must say: You do some impressive work that improves from map to map. My first impression of these maps is one of experimentation and practice beyond the level that most old timers I’ve known are willing to do, and for that I commend you.

Thank You for the feedback and comments! :D I really don’t want to remap it now. I’m pretty pleased with it and I don’t want to ruin it, but as most things are, it has to go eventually, but that eventually won’t be very soon. -Lazy-

These. Are. Perfect. :'D Good job and keep it up.