Nameless Fanfic

So, I just had this sudden urge to write. I desert things easily -I’msorry,butIjustdo- but I think this one should last a bit longer…Maybe. /shot I guess you could sign up or something? I’m not too good at making up characters (argh, the curse of the mary sues and gary stus)

So yeah. Boo. Wheee! (Yes, sign ups should be Pokemon, even though many characters won’t be. Whelp, here we go, desu yo!)

[spoilerThe Info!:14krfggg]Summary; Welcome to Azaenira, the vast land of magic and difference. Countless races not limited to only Pokemon thrive and grow in the plethora of habitats and lands. This particular tale takes place on the small “island” of Kesion, if you could call it an that. Made up of, in total, ten huge slabs of strange, archaic stones connected by sturdy ropes, it"s like an isle that somehow floats in the endless ocean, despite it"s obvious weight. Every day, one slab moves, followed by the one behind it, repeating until the tenth one moves. Then the cycle starts anew. Where the isle heads, no ones knows, and how to reach it is even more of a mystery. But is it"s destination really as far as it seems?

Name:

Pokemon:

Personality:

Moveset (Optional):

Any Notable Accessories/Colour Scheme?:

Other Stuff You Feel Like Saying:

[/details]

Wheeee…I’m using Lila’s Flaffy Gemini already, along with my Cradily, London… I guess I’ll fill in a signup form ;p

Name: London

Personality: She"s a bit slow to realise, and isn"t that good at reading the mood… London"s a kind soul, really, but sometimes takes a while for the logical world to sink in. She"s not exactly agile, but frequently lends a hand and loves to eat and learn. Sadly, her carefreeish personality is sometimes regarded as insolence. She"s also a victim of stress sometimes…

Moveset (Optional): Energy Ball, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb

Any Notable Accessories/Colour Scheme?: Normal Cradily, except she has a white bow around her neck.

Other Stuff You Feel Like Saying:

[spoilerChappie 1:14krfggg]“N-no, this is bad!”

“Shut up, this is the only way. It"s live or die.”

“I"d rather live.”

“Then shut up?”

“Fine, you take the wheel. Just don"t make me regret it.”

“Hm. Tell everyone else to hold on tight. This"ll be one messy ride.” Shivers ran up her spine as she saw the wolfish smile on the captain"s face. But she complied, and rushed into the cabin, ready to deliver the warning. It would be useless, though they didn"t know it at the time, but nevertheless, it gave them all hope.

It was a typical Kesion day, blue skies upwards, blue waters downwards, and the salt scent of the boundless sea in between. Somewhere, a seagull called, but no where close to the little landform. It was almost impossible to get close; the last time a group of migrating ducks had flown overhead, the entire isle shook violently, causing ruin to many of the shabby little fishing huts that dotted the stone. No one knew why; they figured that the gods must"ve been angry. Was Kesion a sacred altar, or just a cursed rift in an alternate dimension? Despite all these troubles in the people"s hearts, life went on.

Kesionites were infamous, at least amongst themselves, to be eternally happy. Very rare was the sight of the mourning or stressed; People here didn"t mind floating about in the middle of nowhere, or the frightening tremors the least bit. They all thought, “It would work out somehow, right?”. Perhaps.

Our story takes place on the last slab of stone, the Kite Area. Each one of the ten slabs were decorated from intricate, ancient grooves in the ground, glowing blue on the dark moonless nights. The tenth stone was obviously marked with lines that resembled the tail of a kite, flowing from one figure to another in a flawless fashion. Right now, there were no more than a small indent in the sturdy rock. Just a day ago, they had been aquamarine blue, along with every other carving on the island.

Nix sat on a barrel that used to contain salted fish. Ew. But it had the best view of the Kesionites, whom he loved to watch. He didn"t know why, but few things bothered them. Even know, when they bumped into each other while walking from one area to another, or when they dropped their belongings, the smile was still on their green lips. It was freaky, in a way.

He couldn"t be more different than them. In fact, he was the only one on the entire isle who wasn"t a native Kesionite. A year or so ago, he had been snagged in one of their fishing nets, unconscious and almost dead. It had been a night just like last night, stormy, gray, and grim. Where had he come from? He didn"t know. The only memory he had managed to salvage was his name, Nix.

The brown creature didn"t mind living alongside the Kesionites, as they were cheery fellows who never fought or yelled in anger. But he still wished there were…More like him. He felt out of synch with the rest of the community, though he was a perfect Kesionite in their eyes.

“Heavy storm last night, huh?”

“Yep. We"re all safe, though~ Good thing my house didn"t blow away like last time. The flotsam blooms don"t come that regularly, though I"m sure Maida would"ve let me stay at her place.” Flotsam blooms. An opportunity for remaking. Nix had only been here long enough to see a few of them, but supposedly, at a certain time of the year, storms became ever more concentrated, causing ships to sink, and for their remains to float over to their isle. It was like a magnet in that way, attracting random, but useful junk. That was the why they"ve been able to rebuild their town. Sometimes, if they were lucky, other cargo, in waterproof boxes, came, usually filled with the safe foods, clothing, and whatever else there was in side.

“I"m betting that tonight there"ll be one. Definitely. That storm last night made all the runes light up. It was that dark. Can you believe it? All of them! The last time I saw that…Was when again?”

The female Kesionite, pretty with long, curly sea-green locks laughed.

“You"re so forgetful, Rale~ And of course I believe it. We were all here, remember?” She playfully swatted at the male she was talking to.

Nix sighed loudly, wishing he could be so familiar.

There was no place for a creature like him on this isle, that was for sure.

Discouraged, he jumped off the barrel, landing soundly on four furry paws, and trotted off in whatever direction there was to go.

Foosh. Foosh. Foosh.

The waves gently hit the edge of the stone island, creating a definite, loud noise that wasn"t displeasing in the least bit. In fact, it was actually quite serene.

He was so alone. Maybe he preferred it that way.

“Once upon a time…” Nix began, wanting to feel better.

“Once upon a time, there was a brave warrior named Sir Nix, who didn"t fear anyone. And he was going to defeat a evil bad guy to save the world. Off he went, on his brave steed, to faraway lands…” he began, feeling stronger as he narrated.

“One day, he came upon an island called Kesion, and all it"s inhabitants greeted him with happiness and gratitude, for he was going to rid them of a terrible monster that threatened to annihilate them all. Bravely, Sir Nix went onwards, ready for anything, even…”

“Really? Ready for anything?” called a strange voice. It was weak and tired, with a hint of rawness, but the taunting tone held.

“Wh-who is that?!” Nix shouted, jumping back and tripping over one of the grooves. Why was he such a clumsy idiot?

“Whooo…Whooo…”

A-A ghost! was the first thought that surfaced in the tiny creature"s panicked mind. The ghost of one of the violent shipwrecks? Was it here to haunt him?

“I-I didn"t do anything, l-leave me alone!” He trembled with fear, wishing he had Sir Nix"s bravado.

“You seriously think I"m a ghost? I"ve seen little kids tougher than y-” a sore cough followed, followed by scary rasping noises. Nix looked around, not spotting anything but the endless blue of the ocean. What…He was so scared, more scared than he had ever been. Not even a scream could escape from his puny throat.

“Help…help…” he mumbled, not able to make his words heard by anyone else.

“Fine…I"m…I"m sorry…Just help me…” Nix looked up, and still couldn"t see anything. Could he be a hero? He had to stand his ground.

“I can"t see you…” he said to no one. How weird it was to talk like that.

“D-Down here…Hurry up!” The voice became a bit bossy, which made the brown creature flinch.

“Okay, okay!” Going dangerously close to the edge of the isle, he peered down, and saw something that he had never seen before. Others. People he didn"t recognise, but didn"t look like Kesionites either. His breath caught at this discovery, which consisted of a twitching mangled mass of white, pink, and orange.

“Who…What are you?”

[/details]

I guess I’ll do the first chapter after I get one more signup. If it seriously takes too long, I’ll just start.

A good day to all of those who wasted your time on this thread! /shotdead

-Tsu

Name:Nix

Personality:Nix is a small little eevee,always cheerfull and loves to meet new friends.He is always happy and gets depressed only when there is no reason to be happy…In general Nix is always openminded and always sees the good side of someone even if that someone doesnt have one .

Moveset:Double-Edge,Trump Card,Tackle,Helping Hand

Any Notable Accessories/Colour Scheme?:His ears are white along with the usual cream-colored tip at his tail.

Other Stuff You Feel Like Saying:Nix doesnt feel comfortable when someone talks about evolution,cause he is afraid that if he evolves he wont be all happy and cheerfull.

Name: Shocker
Personality: Strong-Minded, brave. Side by side with his friend Blaze, (Ninetales), he passes the highest and dangerous Mountains. Defeated Pokemon that no others could. Shocker is very calm, and likes to study. If anybody but Blaze disturbs his Studies, he gets annoyed and Iron Tails them.
Moves: Iron Tail, Thunder, Quick Attack Echoed Voice.
Any Notable accessories: Wears a Bandanna.
Other things: Shocker cannot stand Stunfisks, and gets over powered if he has a Light Ball to remind him off his brother; Shulk.
(forgot the gender) Male.

I’m stupid…What’s Shock? Like, Nix is an Eevee… -puts on form-

!!!1

i feel honored for one of my characters to be in someones fic let me just–

i–

;v; //hugs tsu

Name: Katano

Pokemon: Lucario

Personality: Experienced. patient and strong. He will try to do as much as possible to succeed. He prefers to be by himself, but will be with a group if it’s profitable. He will also try to do as much as possible to help a Pokemon in need.

Moveset (Optional): Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Close Combat

Any Notable Accessories/Colour Scheme?: Has a scar underneath his right eye.

Other Stuff You Feel Like Saying: Always has his two signature katanas with him. Also prefers to use ranged attacks so he doesn’t damage his katanas.

Ooh, sorry. Shock is his brother Pikachu who was involved in an accident. :U

Yay, I managed to do the first chapter despite school stuff…I guess I made Nix the main character for now…Everyone’ll come in at some point, don’t worry XD For now, just guess who they are until chapter two. Sorry if I didn’t get the personalities right…-imnotgoodatwriting,butilikeitXD-

[spoilerWheeeeee! 1!:21pfdiku][i] “N-no, this is bad!”

“Shut up, this is the only way. It"s live or die.”

“I"d rather live.”

“Then shut up?”

“Fine, you take the wheel. Just don"t make me regret it.”

“Hm. Tell everyone else to hold on tight. This"ll be one messy ride.” Shivers ran up her spine as she saw the wolfish smile on the captain"s face. But she complied, and rushed into the cabin, ready to deliver the warning. It would be useless, though they didn"t know it at the time, but nevertheless, it gave them all hope. [/i]

It was a typical Kesion day, blue skies upwards, blue waters downwards, and the salt scent of the boundless sea in between. Somewhere, a seagull called, but no where close to the little landform. It was almost impossible to get close; the last time a group of migrating ducks had flown overhead, the entire isle shook violently, causing ruin to many of the shabby little fishing huts that dotted the stone. No one knew why; they figured that the gods must"ve been angry. Was Kesion a sacred altar, or just a cursed rift in an alternate dimension? Despite all these troubles in the people"s hearts, life went on.

Kesionites were infamous, at least amongst themselves, to be eternally happy. Very rare was the sight of the mourning or stressed; People here didn"t mind floating about in the middle of nowhere, or the frightening tremors the least bit. They all thought, “It would work out somehow, right?”. Perhaps.

Our story takes place on the last slab of stone, the Kite Area. Each one of the ten slabs were decorated from intricate, ancient grooves in the ground, glowing blue on the dark moonless nights. The tenth stone was obviously marked with lines that resembled the tail of a kite, flowing from one figure to another in a flawless fashion. Right now, there were no more than a small indent in the sturdy rock. Just a day ago, they had been aquamarine blue, along with every other carving on the island.

Nix sat on a barrel that used to contain salted fish. Ew. But it had the best view of the Kesionites, whom he loved to watch. He didn"t know why, but few things bothered them. Even know, when they bumped into each other while walking from one area to another, or when they dropped their belongings, the smile was still on their green lips. It was freaky, in a way.

He couldn"t be more different than them. In fact, he was the only one on the entire isle who wasn"t a native Kesionite. A year or so ago, he had been snagged in one of their fishing nets, unconscious and almost dead. It had been a night just like last night, stormy, gray, and grim. Where had he come from? He didn"t know. The only memory he had managed to salvage was his name, Nix.

The brown creature didn"t mind living alongside the Kesionites, as they were cheery fellows who never fought or yelled in anger. But he still wished there were…More like him. He felt out of synch with the rest of the community, though he was a perfect Kesionite in their eyes.

“Yep. We"re all safe, though~ Good thing my house didn"t blow away like last time. The flotsam blooms don"t come that regularly, though I"m sure Maida would"ve let me stay at her place.” Flotsam blooms. An opportunity for remaking. Nix had only been here long enough to see a few of them, but supposedly, at a certain time of the year, storms became ever more concentrated, causing ships to sink, and for their remains to float over to their isle. It was like a magnet in that way, attracting random, but useful junk. That was the why they"ve been able to rebuild their town. Sometimes, if they were lucky, other cargo, in waterproof boxes, came, usually filled with the safe foods, clothing, and whatever else there was in side.

“I"m betting that tonight there"ll be one. Definitely. That storm last night made all the runes light up. It was that dark. Can you believe it? All of them! The last time I saw that…Was when again?”

The female Kesionite, pretty with long, curly sea-green locks laughed.

“You"re so forgetful, Rale~ And of course I believe it. We were all here, remember?” She playfully swatted at the male she was talking to.

Nix sighed loudly, wishing he could be so familiar.

There was no place for a creature like him on this isle, that was for sure.

Discouraged, he jumped off the barrel, landing soundly on four furry paws, and trotted off in whatever direction there was to go.

Foosh. Foosh. Foosh.

The waves gently hit the edge of the stone island, creating a definite, loud noise that wasn"t displeasing in the least bit. In fact, it was actually quite serene.

He was so alone. Maybe he preferred it that way.

“Once upon a time…” Nix began, wanting to feel better.

“Once upon a time, there was a brave warrior named Sir Nix, who didn"t fear anyone. And he was going to defeat a evil bad guy to save the world. Off he went, on his brave steed, to faraway lands…” he began, feeling stronger as he narrated.

“One day, he came upon an island called Kesion, and all it"s inhabitants greeted him with happiness and gratitude, for he was going to rid them of a terrible monster that threatened to annihilate them all. Bravely, Sir Nix went onwards, ready for anything, even…”

“Really? Ready for anything?” called a strange voice. It was weak and tired, with a hint of rawness, but the taunting tone held.

“Wh-who is that?!” Nix shouted, jumping back and tripping over one of the grooves. Why was he such a clumsy idiot?

“Whooo…Whooo…”

A-A ghost! was the first thought that surfaced in the tiny creature"s panicked mind. The ghost of one of the violent shipwrecks? Was it here to haunt him?

“I-I didn"t do anything, l-leave me alone!” He trembled with fear, wishing he had Sir Nix"s bravado.

“You seriously think I"m a ghost? I"ve seen little kids tougher than y-” a sore cough followed, followed by scary rasping noises. Nix looked around, not spotting anything but the endless blue of the ocean. What…He was so scared, more scared than he had ever been. Not even a scream could escape from his puny throat.

“Help…help…” he mumbled, not able to make his words heard by anyone else.

“Fine…I"m…I"m sorry…Just help me…” Nix looked up, and still couldn"t see anything. Could he be a hero? He had to stand his ground.

“I can"t see you…” he said to no one. How weird it was to talk like that.

“D-Down here…Hurry up!” The voice became a bit bossy, which made the brown creature flinch.

“Okay, okay!” Going dangerously close to the edge of the isle, he peered down, and saw something that he had never seen before. Others. People he didn"t recognise, but didn"t look like Kesionites either. His breath caught at this discovery, which consisted of a twitching mangled mass of white, pink, and orange.

“Who…What are you?”

[/details]

Kind short, and I’m made a typo…Shocker* is a Raichu, I’m assuming XD

I really like it so far! From Demetri’s description, I think Nix’s personality fits really well. Can’t wait to see the next part! :heart: :joy:

Omg this fanfic is AWESOME!!! tsu write more!!!
i woder what that twitching mangled mass of white, pink, and orange is… :joy: :joy: :joy: :la: :la: :la: :joy: :la: :joy:

Great start, Tsu! I am loving this fanfic. The idea is so original, and you portray Nix as a character who is very easy to relate to (for me, at least). Although, I spotted a few things you might want to fix.

Somewhere, a seagull called, but no where close to the little landform.

“Nowhere” is a single word; the space between “o” and “w” is unnecessary.

It had been a night just like last night, stormy, gray, and grim.

It would look better if you replaced the comma after “night” with a colon.

Nix had only been here long enough to see a few of them, but supposedly, at a certain time of the year, storms became ever more concentrated, causing ships to sink, and for their remains to float over to their isle.

This sentence is a little too long, so you might want to rephrase it like this:

Nix had only been here long enough to see a few of them, but supposedly, storms became even more concentrated than usual. This caused ships to sink, and their remains would float back to the isle.

The brown creature didn’t mind living alongside the Kesionites, as they were cheery fellows who never fought or yelled in anger. But he still wished there were…More like him. He felt out of synch with the rest of the community, though he was a perfect Kesionite in their eyes.

The dialogue is a little abrupt, and it took me several times reading it over to realize that the Kesionite wasn’t talking to Nix. So, right after the dialogue, maybe you should have told the reader that nearby, two Kesionites were talking, so Nix began to watch them. That would clear things up a bit.

People he didn’t recognise, but didn’t look like Kesionites either.
“But” and “either” imply that most people Nix hasn’t seen before are Kesionites. You should replace “but” with “and” and remove the “either”.

Anyway, things are getting interesting! Who are these people and what is that mangled mass of colors? Keep up the good work, Tsu! ^^ If you ever need help with anything about this story, be it writing, beta-reading, or more characters, I’ll be glad to lend a hand. |D

yes hi tsu

htis

htis is awesmoe

wirte more kk

givs u an england as a reward