Need to know about control system

I been struggling with the controls in this game, and also my sister loves this type of games (she played all pokemon mystery dungeons like myself) but both of us hated one thing, the controls for pokemon atacks and on-hold items.

so with this said, i only want to know what are the XML parameters for those controls, so i could put them in XML for my sister and also myself, because both of us we’re more in common with League of Legends button system for abilities and items (QWER for abis and 1-4 for items)

First, you should make a copy of the original in case you mess it up. That way, you won’t have to do a full install. But if you are trying to alter, the keys have a specific value. You can try searching up the keyboard values or entering random numbers. As seen in that image, the arrow keys are in the 270’s while left shift is 304 and F being 122. For the moves and other keybinds, i don’t think you can change those because they are a core system file.

The developers really do want to rebuild the entire game so they can improve it better, but there’s hardly anyone in the community who knows C++ coding to be able to make this happen.

Since you mentioned about C++, i literally dived in the .Syn script to see if it was true, but i can only see C# inside it’s dll’s, also in script folder the .Syn it’s C#, the core dll i could say it’s a bit messy, but that’s cause i need to study it’s code for knowing what does wich variables, but the real problem for me is that, i can’t find the controls part in the dll’s to change it.

Using DotPeek + VisualStudio 2019.

I’ve only heard from staff that the game’s coded in C++.
If you want to know more, speak with Kirk and if he’s not busy, speak with Andy…

Is coded in C#. Careful with files!