New dungeon idea or Archfold training dojo remake?

during my time reading trought discussions and ideas i seen a lot of emphasis on the rewards at the end of a dungeon rather then the jorney, so i kinda wanted spurn up discussion towards one of my favorite dungeon in pmu, Dynamo Sands labyrinth!:

a almost infinite dugeon where you go navigate trought random floors collecting unique currency till you randomly stumble across the exit that will cause you to leave the dungeon, the part that speaks to my interest is the fact in a ironic way people dont want to leave the dungeon, it means thier grinding is alted till they manage to get back to the entrance and have asked staff to allow the player to choose not to leave!

that got me thinking, what if we take this to the extreme?
a dungeon that can go for as long as you want! where the only reward for leaving is keeping your bag intact, no end boxes or boss drops!
turning the usually boring and time consuming journy trough the dungeon floors in to a fun and self induced challenge of combing trought the floor for items or kills for exp!

Perhaps a 50/80 floor dungeon where the end room acts as a “mid break” where you choose to either leave with your plunder or re enter the dungeon and keep going!
peraphs limit the amount of items the player can bring to make it a challenging act of searching for supplys from inside the dungeon even adding a small shop in the end break room to sell what you dont need for more supplys?
add a leader baording tracking the top players who climbed the longest without ever leaving? for flexing to your friends that you made it to floor 4342! before meeting your the demise by that pesky slumber trap!
what do you all think?
do you think it would be a fun dungeon to play?, i would love to hear any ideas to add on this ideas of mine! :wigglyjoy: :wigglyjoy: :wigglyjoy:

Sounds really cool! :wobbafett:
Even if it doesn’t end up being its own dungeon, it would be a great addition to Dynamo Sands Labyrinth instead of being at RNG’s mercy on multiple fronts (how many floors you explore and how much is each Rupi pile worth).
I do also find it ironic how the times you don’t want to leave are the times it decides to spit you out into floor 97-99 with no pitfalls to go back into the randomized part. Making it so you can return to the Labyrinth entrance if you want to (maybe by the same method you can skip it in repeated runs through DS; a simple Rock Climb wall) and just keep farming!

1 Like

bumping it up because it came up in the discord and still think it’s a great idea for a new dungeon staff should consider