New RP Sign Up [And Announcement]

I will let yu vote a topic in the poll, and what ever gets the most votes in 4 days will win the topic, You may sign up now as well…

(I WILL NOT TRY TO CONTROL CHARACTERS ANYMORE, THAT WAS MORE THAN 5 MONTHS AGO< FOR PPL WHO STILL HOLD A GRUDGE… please… FORGET ABOUT IT!!!)

If you want to post a topic for the RP in the comments you can choose a topic of your own, and I can reset the polls with the new topic if 7 ppl agree with your topic, I will not accept threats, spam, flame posts, ect about resetting the polls, and if you have something to say, try to tell a moderator on me (no jk, i don’t want to get banned) if you don’t flame at me, you may complain, but give a good reason for the complaint, and why you think you should complain, and you need to use grammar

(The CTG Process i call it)

Post this to put out your Character.

[hr][/hr]
Your name in RP
[hr][/hr]
Your Bio
[hr][/hr]
Any treasures you might have (as in personal items you don't want taken)
[hr][/hr]
And also a true love (if needed in the story/if the other person has feelings for you and accepts)
[hr][/hr]
Your nickname and the reason you got it (if any nicknames)
[hr][/hr]
What you want to happen to you in the future (in the story, optional, example: "I want to die later on in the RP" and say when you want to ~ in the post in the RP, or if u can specify a date in time for the RP)

I know it’s long, but i think it’s needed, if you feel things arent needed, delete that spot and one of the “['hr]'s” and also, Have Fun!

Oh yes, and My characters, (I can have multiple characters if they are enemies in the RP, like people against you, PLUS you can change your Name in the RP if your fave topic was not chosen

[hr][/hr]
Your name in RP (Pablo)
[hr][/hr]
Your Bio (You live in a big mansion that is lonely, and you meet too young girls that try to take your wallet, but you put a radar on your wallet, and you track down their home base, and you say, “I’m sorry kids, but I will need my wallet back, You may not keep it, but if I know you spent none of my money and did not take my ID or Credit Cards, You can stay with me for a while, until I can get a nice rich family to adopt you” They say “We promise we did not take your ID, or your Credit Cards, or your money” and they hand you your wallet, Then you say “Come here, the limo is waiting outside, Jose is waiting with some lemonades…” ~ You and your butler are both from Mexico, and you learn to befriend alot easier when you have taken in these children)
[hr][/hr]
Any treasures you might have (as in personal items you don’t want taken) (A big mansion ~ which probably cannot be taken unless by the state ~ A New York Yankes cap that you don’t think you can give up, and a weird obsession with Pumpkin Pie… (O.O)
[hr][/hr]
And also a true love (if needed in the story/if the other person has feelings for you and accepts) (Kind of the little girls in the story I guess, but i think nobody else ~ unless a girl requests me to, then they show me the RP form of theirs and I decide)
[hr][/hr]
Your nickname and the reason you got it (if any nicknames) “Lunar” (Because when was little was in a abandon mine in Mexico and was given a cresent-moon shaped scar on my right shoulder)
[hr][/hr]
What you want to happen to you in the future (in the story, optional, example: “I want to die later on in the RP” and say when you want to ~ in the post in the RP, or if u can specify a date in time for the RP) (Will get to adopt the two little girls when nobody says they will adopt them)
[hr][/hr]
Your name in RP (Elizabeth)
[hr][/hr]
Your Bio (You and your sister Isabella happen to find a man that looks rich, and you grab his wallet, You are poor and so is your sister, The man finds you ~ who knows how ~ and says if you and your sister spent none of the money he would take you in… You and your sister hope he does not find out you are angels just about to earn their Halos, and your lucky to not have them yet, or your father would know, You and your sister left training and went to earth to try to live another life and you happen to meet him, of all people, who actually take you in!)
[hr][/hr]
Any treasures you might have (as in personal items you don’t want taken) (Pink scarf from an angel who gave it to you, your mothers pendant with a locket charm and a picture of her, whom passed away 100 years ago and had not been accepted to be an angel due to things she did on earth before her death, a bracxelet with a half moon, when attatched to your sisters other half ~ on a necklace ~ can bring out your wings even on earth, which is why you decided not to use them)
[hr][/hr]
And also a true love (if needed in the story/if the other person has feelings for you and accepts) (A boy she meets later named Devin, who is a year older than her ~ she is 13 he is 14, her sister is 14 and he likes her more)
[hr][/hr]
Your nickname and the reason you got it (if any nicknames) “Lizzy” because it sounds close to “Elizabeth”
[hr][/hr]
What you want to happen to you in the future (in the story, optional, example: “I want to die later on in the RP” and say when you want to ~ in the post in the RP, or if u can specify a date in time for the RP)
[hr][/hr] (Dies due to cancer, does not want to lose her hair so she wont take the meds, and she is sent back to heaven, and is forced to continue her training)
[hr][/hr]
Your name in RP (Isabella)
[hr][/hr]
Your Bio (You are CRAZY for pumpkin pie, just like your father is, but you can’t decide who you like better, Your BF, OR PUMPKIN PIE?)
[hr][/hr]
Any treasures you might have (as in personal items you don’t want taken) (Things like Pumpkin pie)
[hr][/hr]
And also a true love (if needed in the story/if the other person has feelings for you and accepts) (Her BF of COURSE)
[hr][/hr]
Your nickname and the reason you got it (if any nicknames) “Bella” because it removes “Isa” and she does not want to be A bella, she wants to be BELLA!! PERIOD!!! JUST THAT!!!
[hr][/hr]
What you want to happen to you in the future (in the story, optional, example: “I want to die later on in the RP” and say when you want to ~ in the post in the RP, or if u can specify a date in time for the RP) (I want to get married to mah BF (even though I forgot His name while I’m typing this! XD)
[hr][/hr]
The first is my main character, the second 2 are enemies that come to befriend me (they are poor and cannot buy food, and i am rich, so i let them live with me, plus I legally adopt them!)