New RP Sign-Up (I know what your thinking)

It’s not gonna be one of those RPs where I control everything, It will just be a nice small RP, where everybody can help pitch in and make it bigger…

You may sign up as a zombie, but you will have to be put in later, As for zombies, or characters who turn into one, I will allow certain god-modding, for example:

[ul][li]You may say something like “He/She took his/her head off, put it back on his/her neck and said ‘BRAINS!!!’”[/li]
[li]You may or may not say you shook somebodys hand and your hand came off in the other persons hand, which would be funny![/li]
[li]You may or may not say “‘I gotta give you a round off applause!’ starts to clap and uses feet to remove hands, while clapping, then putting hands into other zombies hands.”[/ul][/li]
For regular people, there shall be no god-modding, and further more, only zombies can take off body parts and put them back on.

If you want to sign up, use this.

Your RolePlay Name:
Your Bio: (What you're like in the RP)
Any friends: (Other users if they accept, or other characters you're making)
Any held items you treasure: (for example, an old rock, or a fossil of a bug or sumthin')

If your making another character be sure to use the [hr][’/hr] to skip a line and put a dash to the next part.
(Don’t use the " ’ " or else it wont work correct, use the [hr] box on the top)

It’s sorta about the apocalypse (the end of the world, armageddon, ect.) and Me and my friends have less than 5 days before zombies appear, and 15 days until a black hole sucks in our whole solar system.

You can make your characters, The story starts 5 years before the apocalypse but it will skip to the scene after the main character (Zachari) might or might not get a crush on somebody, You will have to wait and see.

“It’s The End of the World! LOOK OVER THERE!!!” the man acreams! “ZOMBIES!!!” 5 years and 5 days earlier “So guys, What are we gonna do?” says Zachari, to his friends…

[hr][/hr]
Here’s my character:
[hr][/hr]

Your RolePlay Name: Zachari
Your Bio: (What you’re like in the RP) (“I’m Zachari, WITH AN I NOT A Y! Just remember, I don’t like to repeat myself, and when I say that, I MEAN IT!!” yells Zachari. He continues, “I don’t mean to yell, I have alot of stress in my life at the age of thirteen, with my brother dead, and 5 robbers on the loose in our home town, and for some odd reason the police always shy away from the topic of the robbers…” he stops and sighs, then continues. “I have a rough life, like I said, and you better not forget it, because like I said, I try not to speak things twice, This is the only time I will do that!”)
Any friends: (Other users if they accept, or other characters you’re making) (No friends yet, if you ask in the RP it’s fine.)
Any held items you treasure: (for example, an old rock, or a fossil of a bug or sumthin’) (Bright red stone I found in a cave/abandon mine. I keep it in my pocket because I think it gives me good luck, but I think it’s a ruby stone/gem.)

[hr][/hr]
Zombie Apocalypse

[[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/121227C/iaza19743048028700.png[/img]](http://www.pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9892&p=139624#p139624)

I…I’m getting a bad vibe of this. It needs a name, first of all. And rules. And a plot. Sorry, but I don’t think I want to join.

Just put the story and plot in! ^-^

Needs a plot with a bit more detail, a better and easier to understand sign-up, and rules in a list format.

Fixed that too! :D

You spelt apocalypse wrong.

Fixed that…