New tutorial Npc infront of Tiny Grotto

As everyone knows tiny grotto is the first dungeon containing non recruitable pokemons, that being bulbasaur.

This tends to confuse a lot of new players since they work under the assumption that everything they see is recruitable and they don’t know about clicking on pokemon’s with your cursor, which they wouldn’t think would do anything since the game is almost fully played with key board and it’s not explained anywhere that the mouse has a use,

But, this could a good place for tutorializing!
i suggest putting a bulbasaur npc nerby the entrance that explains that not all pokemons in a dungeon are recruitable and you can check by clicking on them with the mouse cursor!
something like:

• “me and my brothers live in this nerby grotto, it’s rather small, but we love it nontheless and we wouldn’t leave it for the world.
    but some other pokemons that live there aren’t as happy and would wish to leave to explore more of the world.
    your a explorer right? while in a dungeon you can click on a pokemon with the mouse cursor to check how willing that pokemon is to join you in your adventures!”

i think such a npc would be really helpful teacher and make a currently rather obscure mechanic for new players a lot more knowned! :rainbowyoom: