"Not valid skin package"

I made a skin for myself, zipped it up, and then changed the extension to .pmuskn, but it keeps saying that it’s “not a valid skin package” whenever I try to select it from the skins menu. I’ve tried selecting the folder itself AND re-creating the .pmuskn file, but the problem is still there. Does anyone know how I can fix this or what’s going on? :’:

I wish I had a bit more details… I know I made a skin in the past and the main issue was trying to get it to run with the client, from the little experimenting and experience I gained from it, I managed to make it work for my self and using the in-game client menu to “select” the skin never worked for me (not sure why) so what I had to do is pretty much take the name of the file I had all of the images in and copying it into a notepad that saves some game data called “settings” (WARNING: do not post a picture of your notepad called “settings” on the web it contains your password!)

check it out viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10564&hilit=charika

could you send me the file? ill check it out and play around with it and see if it works for me (data collection and solution if possible)