NPC Idea: NPC that will freeze food for a cost & turn it into the frozen variant

Just had this as a sudden thought, felt that it might actually be pretty cool. I was thinking it could be something akin to the Lickilicky except it costs money. Maybe that Froslass or Snorunt NPC in Winden could be the one to do it? As far as price goes I was thinking maybe 1k, 5k, or 10k to freeze the player’s entire inventory (Apples become Frozen apples, big apples become frozen apples, leppa berries become frozen as well).

What do you all think? Personally I’d honesty use this feature if it was a thing. Grimy traps can be annoying and a way to deal with them that costs a bit of money (and a reduction in the effectiveness of how much Belly they restore) sounds like a good trade off to me.

This is a neat idea, I had no idea that Frozen apples werent effected by grimy traps? thats really cool.

I dont know how useful it’d be to most people, but as a novelty idea this is super cute.

1 Like

As I understand it, you can already buy frozen items in Winden.

1 Like

There is one, but I’m thinking this would be helpful for players who get an excess of apples from other dungeons. I get that you could just sell the apples then buy frozen ones but that takes quite a bit of time.

1 Like