On God's Tier [Ultimate Crossover, Sign-Ups]

On God"s Tier
Plot
Once, many eons ago, a giant blue stone appeared in the cosmos. From that stone, a creature appeared. That creature was the first god. It was then that this god looked around and saw nothingness.

Then, with power from the stone, it created the first world and the creatures that inhabit that world. Soon after, that creature opened a dimensional rift and created more worlds and more creatures. With each world, that creature made a new god for that world. That is how the worlds were formed and why they will never connect.

In our modern era, life is stressful.  You could be late for school, outrunning bloodthirsty monsters, or just scrounging to stay alive. The gods, as high and mighty as they seem, care about the well being of their creations, sometimes giving fragments of the stone that created them to mortals. Although most granted with the Divine Stone rarely use it, some use it for selfish reasons, such as monetary gain.

Although the gods see this happen, they have done nothing about it...until now.  All of those granted with the godly stone, whether or not they use it for selfish reasons or not, are gathered up and warped to another dimension, one void of sentient beings.  It is here that they"ll earn the right to keep their stones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this world, a jumbled mess of all the worlds combined, is where it all begins.  You"ll be warped here, stripped of your memories, and start almost anew, save for what combat skills you had and your Divine Stone.  The stone measures your life and gets worn and beaten as you get weaker or attacked.  As you lose strength, you regain memories...and once you fully regain them, you"re transported back to your dimension [i]without[/i] your Divine Stone.  All you really have to do is survive...and reach the gods waiting for you at the end of this journey.
Rules
1) All PMU rules apply
2)No drama in OOC. IC drama is perfectly fine~
3)[i]No Mary Sues/Gary Stus, godmodding, and/or powerplaying[/i]
4)Use proper spelling and grammar please~
5)Put "dimensional hopper" in your form as proof that you read the rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forms!~

```
Name:
Nickname:
Species: [Give a description of your character"s species here, unless it"s something simple, like a human.]
World: [Whatever universe your character"s from. It"s okay to put the name of whatever anime/manga/TV show/game your character"s from~]
Personality: [A full sentence please.]
Combat Skills:
Theme: [Theme songz~ Optional, but fun!~]
Other: [Random trivia!~]

```

[i]My forms come soon!~[/i]

…Well. This sounds awesome. I would really like to join, but I’m not quite sure how to roleplay in Survival RPs. xD;; Maybe I will sign up later when I figure out how to do so. c: Good luck with this RP!