Otaku-soul, Anime World (RP)

The giant noticed the two on the roof and saw their power and energy levels, He instantly became interested in the black man. (O.o sounds sorta racist)
It sent a powerful punch into the middle of the building they stood on, breaking its supporting beams. The building began to collapse in on itself.
The giant readied some sort of fire breath in its mouth when Sessh struck it on the side of its head to create a diversion so the two could escape.
A small smile showed on his face, he loved to battle, but it was hard to find a good fight, as his ‘half brother’ was the only one who come close to matching him.
He realised he had moved the giant towards the fleeing people so her jumped in the air as the giant’s back armour broke.
What?
Two large wings appeared from its back. It would flap and almost fall, only barely pushing itself up again. It was as if it wasn’t meant to fly. Sessh knew in the air the giant had a disadvantage. The giant quickly tired and landed. shooting fireballs.
Sessh simply broke them with the whip he made and continuously struck him.

Hige looked back at the creature and sighed, he was strange, it reminded him of Kiba. “darn it, im thinking about them again” he thought as Images of his friends drifted over his eyes. Staring back at the thing he fet compelled to answer, " i think we should leave " just then the creature exploded from the ground instantly filling Higes nose with a stench even greater than the creature he was with. “Now would be the time to tell me your name, that… or run”
Hige started feeling more dizzy, if that creature could feel all those things so easily could he tell Hige’s own discomfort? He must have because it kept asking him about himself, definately worried. “He is so kind for someone who just met me.” And thats just it, it was him!

Ooc:// saphy i know your having fun but your kinda taking the rp too much into your own hands, especially when it comes to other peoples situations, slow down a bit please

Ghost looked at Hige. He could feel the fact that Hige was dizzy, confused and a mix of frighten. He just looked a Hige with a questioning look when he said he shoulf tell Hige’s his name. Didn’t Ghost already say it?

This kid must be really out of it… Something is strange here…Who IS this kid? Worst of all… how could he see me?

Ghost wondered his thoughts for a few moments before he felt the roof that he was standing on break loose. The support beams! He looked over the edge of the roof, nearly falling off. The orge-like creature had punched the building. Ghost and Hige were about to fall in through the roof. Rapidly, Ghost skid over to Hige. He fling Hige onto another building, as the roof gave way. Ghost slowly feel in through.

OCC:I forgot to add this to Ghost’s bio, but as I was telling Sera earlier, Ghost has an ability in which is called “Dark Coma”. This allows Ghost to heal others when they are brutally injured, simply by touching them. He can do this because he is able to interact with the brainwaves and control them to heal the being faster. It also allows there brain to reocver from the shock. It does put them in a slight coma, were they might dream crictically, hauntedly, or dreamingly.

Keiichi began to twitch, and he turned around angry. “YOU IDIOTS…! I TRY TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND ALL THIS NOIS-- huh?” Keiichi stopped yelling with rage and looked at the monster. “That thing… IS INTERRUPTING ME–” Keiichi filled with rage again as he drew an axe from his backpack and threw it at the ogre-like creature.

OOC: @ canilupe12 : =P (bzzb) lolz sorry…i has problems shifty eyes
@ Cynder: =D kewl.
@ Plippy: O.o an axe in ur bag!!!.. …sweet.

lul sry short post…really short post.

Sessh saw as the axe hit the ogre from such a far distance. Really he was pretty surprised, but he had his ways of not showing it.
He began wondering why he was sent here, and who else was. He knew for sure that the shadowy guy was from somewhere else, but he wasn’t sure on the other two boys he saw. He figured that if they came here at roughly the same time, then they must have had a purpose for it. It was highly unlikely all were sent to this same strange city at the same time. He started to get lost in thought for he almost forgot about the monster until it let out a large roar. Sessh jumped up on a building and watched what he began to think again.

Hige yelped as he was hurtled of the roof and landed with a thud, this stress was getting to him and he passed out, he hadn’t passed out since he was with the runt, Toboe, which is what he began to dream. He was with Blue on their way to see Toboe, when they got there Hige was attacked by Darscha, who has since been dead, Hige re-lived his own death all over again, in the real world he was struggling in his half-coma, he was howling too.

Keiichi smiled. “Kan-pe-ki~!(Per-fect~!)” he cheerfully said while smiling.

“Now…” Keiichi pulled yet ANOTEHR axe out of his bag, this time being a boomeranging billhook. “Taaaake–” Keiichi threw it at the ogre-like creature. “THIS!” he exclaimed as it hit the ogre and boomeranged back, stabbing into the ground right infront of Keiichi.

Ghost bolted up from the collasped ceiling. Since the hit was rather indirect, his chemical composition was stable and intact. He was still the menacing creature he always appeared to be. As he jumped up, he stood on a sharp, narrow slice of wood that stood up in the remained in the collapsion. He could see a series event, the giant attacking, the other boy sitting there trying to finish off the orge, Hige passed out on the rooftop from another building that Ghost hurled him to and the creature on a building thinking. And all that was left was the giant. Though Ghost wasn’t sure if he could take the pressure. He carefully leaped to the other building in where Hige layed.

“Hey, canis rufus, you awake?” He nudged the unconicious wolf with his leg, in which was black as coal. He knelt down and waited for the wolf to reply.

Hige woke up startled by Ghost, snarling he hopped back still in wolf form, remembering past events he stopped groling. The wave of noxious smells filled his nose again and he sneezed repetivtedly, moving to steady himself his leg buckled, he was hurt. “Now would be the time to get the heck out of here don’t you think?” he said as he was lying sideways from falling. He was brething harsher by the minute, he was for sure he used to be stronger than this, probally were he was living a soft life with Blue back home, he was flabby he thought, laughing he struggled to get up and failed. “Don’t just stand there help me!”

Keiichi began to rage and twitch. “DHDHDHDHDHH… HOW… are you not DEAD yet?!” Keiichi then took two syringes from his bag, both filled with a very strong sedative. “Unauthorized medical injectionsss!” Keiichi exclaimed with a sharp voice that seemed so sharp it could cut your ear. Keiichi then threw the syringes at the ogre-like creature.

Keiichi then turned around arrogantly, taking his transfer student’s metal baseball bat to his side incase. Keiichi then began to glare at his homework and began working on it with a pencil and eraser, unaware if the ogre-like object was still alive or not.

A large chunk of the ogre’s armour fell off and let of a terrible stench of rotting flesh.
The ogre shook his leg and the needles fell out. It wasnt enough to kill it due to its size, but it seemed to make his body numb. The ogre stopped moving as much and only moved very slowly.
Sessh slightly winced at the intensement of the stench, his sensitive nose didnt help either.
Sessh threw blades from his claws but the ogre just blocked them with his armour.
He felt himself become agitated and started to growl slightly. He noticed the wolf was up and talking to the shady character. He noticed the state the wolf was in and jumped down to them.
“Can you walk?” he said to the wolf. Acknowledging the ogre’s sluggish movements.

Keiichi twitched some more, hearing movement from the ogre. “More medical–” Keiichi said in the same sharp voice, and he was suddenly holding syringes with the same sedative from who-knows-where, probably his bag. “–unauthorized injectionsss!” Keiichi exclaimed again as he threw the syringes towards the ogre-like creature.

Ghost looked at Hige with a disrespectful expression. Hige was abit anoyying, much like most of the others humans and animals Ghost has observed. He never really got attached for humans or animal, more or less he wasn’t compassionate for them neither. He had very little respect for this little wolf, he was inferior to Ghost. Ghost wasn’t as heartless as that though, he didn’t want Hige to die. When he was mended from Phantom’s hands, Ghost was enabled with emotions and thoughts, his own.

Ghost got up on two legs again. Looking down at Hige with cruel eyes and a fixed jaw, he must appear frightening to Hige. Even though he could feel Hige was even somewhat curious of Ghost, has he never seen a halogen before? It was true; Ghost was one of a kind, not even alchemist knew what Ghost was at first sight. Was Ghost that unusually strange?

Ghost lifted up Hige on his shoudler, carefully. Being a living creature, Hige was most likely to be delicate. Started off in an opposite distance from the orge. Why was he doing this? Because he was curious, maybe Hige knew a thing or two about the elixir. Possibly, possibly not.

“Incase you don’t know, canis rufus, my name is Ghost. I am indeed an unatural species, I imagine that has you baffled, am I wrong no?” He muttered as he carried the half conicious wolf, awaiting his reply.

Keiichi glared over at the odd-looking person and the wolf. “Carrying a wolf like that…? Whatever.” Keiichi then threw his billhook at the ogre-like creature… AGAIN, expecting the sedative to have seriously weakened the ogre-like creature. Which it did; the billhook hit straight on, and boomeranged back into the ground infront of Keiichi.

OOC: HOLY PLIPPY. how many nuclear factories u got in ur bag? O.o lolz… =.= i want one. lol

The syringes both hit the ogres leg. The ogre swung around trying to break more buildings but fell because of the medical drugs in his leg, terribly numbing it. The Ogre let out a terrible roar. Sessh could feel his ears start to hurt. He started to get extremely annoyed about how resistant this thing was. For some reason he had a strange feeling in his stomach.
I do hope for everyone’s sake that wasn’t a backup cry. If so…thisll be a long day.
The ogre attempted to stand up but simply fell back down again. The impact from these falls had knocked of almost all his armour. The stench was almost unbearable for Sessh so he jumped back. The ogre looked decomposed, almost as if he had rotted away inside that armour of his.
Sesshomaru had once heard stories of terrible monsters who were brought back to life to do their evil deeds. He wondered whether this was one of those, or something entirely different. Despite its overwhelming stench, it didnt smell like a demon at all. At least not the one’s he was used to.

OOC: Keiichi is a paranoid master of ebil. x3

Keiichi finally sighed, and sat down. He began to do his homework, which was passed out on the day when his teacher decided to cosplay as Ciel. Keiichi then looked hungry, and he dug through his bag for snacks. And luckily for him, he did have a snack: crackers. Keiichi decided it was good enough and ate them quickly.

OOC: introducing plippy. the owner of the worlds first bottomless bag!

Sessh tried to get closer but the stench was to strong for his nose to handle. Sessh turned and walked towards the outskirts of the city. Rather amazed at the strange medicines he had. (.-. they didnt have much medicine in the feudal era did they? bah i dunno lol)
The sky turned lighter again and the ogre lay there, quietly moaning in pain as his exposed flesh slowly rotted in the sun.
Luckily few people were hurt, but the city was almost completely unrecognisable now.
To be honest he didnt really care about what happened to the city, he had other problems.
The pressure lifted and Sessh could feel himself feel lighter again.
He watched Ghost walk past carrying Hige.
He now knew both of their names, eventhough it didnt prove much value to him. Sessh decided to go and search for other strange people that may have been forced here too.

OCC:How did you learn their names?

Ghost walked past the creature that looked at him. Him and the boy had just destroyed the orge like creatures. Impressive, even though he was sure they acted more as humans than they did as demons or other creatures. Immediately, he got the feeling that the creature knew his and Hige’s name. That was abit odd, though he wasn’t really one to question. Though he would like to know this creature’s name, very much he was curious indeed. Instead he just watched the creatures walk off and waited patiently for Hige’s reponse.

Hige looked back at the creature getting annoyed, Ghost may be smart but emotionally, he was an idiot. " Nice to know your name, I’ve never met any guy like you before thats true, you do remind me slightly of my friend back home too." Hige still couldn’t get used to the creatures awkward smell, it was weirdly human, but smelled kindof like gas, his nose stung from all the pungent smells. He wanted to get home so bad. “I think i can walk now” Changing to human form/illusion he bagan walking with his hands stuck in his pockets, sulkingly he walked out of the city and back toward the cave he stayed at earlier. Not caring if ghost followed, the dream brought out the worst memories possible and he needed REAL sleep.

Ghost watched at Hige walked off. He felt that Hige disrespected Ghost. Reminded him of someone? That was a bit odd, Ghost was indeed one of a kind. Ghost had no defined emotions or thoughts, so what did Hige mean? He decided to follow the wolf, he felt the wolf had lack of health, and in this word, noone knew who or what would attack, besides he might find out a thing or two by following Hige. Maybe Hige knew a thing or two Ghost lacked to know in this world.

''Hey, canis rufus, I’m one of a kind. For now atleast, I was mended by the hands of an alchemist. Using an ancient method of alchemy. if you’re curious, I could tell you what creature I am." Ghost spoke calmly, with his usual deep voice, he walked as he followed Hige, curious of what he was doing here and how he was tricking humans to believe he, himself was a human.