Otaku-soul, Anime World (RP)

OOC: because i has good hearing? =/ lol. I ovaheard you muahaha. I wasnt that far.

Sessh found himself on the coastline. He could see a strange island in the distance, It must have been foggy because he could only barely make out the shapes. He hadn’t noticed it before but the wind was blowing now. He looked back at the city, it was as if a bomb had been dropped and a large ring of rubble sat in the middle of the high rise buildings. Broadcasts were being forwarded on pretty much all channels, warning people of the danger. Sessh was confused at a lot of the things he saw, but soon got the idea of it.

Hige turned around tears streaming and locked eyes with ghost, “leave me alone alright! I have the girl of my dreams back home and this stupid place is getting on my nerves!” Hige in turn stormed off, not caring about the stupid halogen-thing, he wanted home, with Blue, they had been together for a year now and he didn’t want to just leave her. Ever since what happened to Quint she had never been the same, he had tried to help. At the time he was suceeding and then he found himself in this wretched place. Hige began thinking, he shouldn’t have exploded at Ghost, he was just curious, Ghost was nice and kind but he didn’t know when to shut up, upon entering his cave he curled and tried to sleep.

Ghost was taken off by Hige’s behavior. The little wolf had caused some trouble for him. So why did Ghost help in the least? Ghost looked at Hige with disgust when he had said that. The first time Ghost had thrown his own goals away to help someone else besides Master Phantom, and he turned out the same as most humans and creatures. Selfish, sure enough Hige wanted to get out of this world or atleast figure out what the heck was going on, so did Ghost and everyone else that was here.

Ghost turned his head around, walking the opposite way. It was then that he realised he had his own problems to deal with. His own goals as well. He had yet to find the elixer, being as it was no longer where he left it. He had to find Master Phantom, he knew she was dead, but he had to find it. Ever since Trinity released Banshee, Ghost felt he was outnumbered. Trinity was fairly undestructable, she had the power of Earth; Fire; and Water. Banshee had created Trinity in similar ways, Trinity was Banshee minion. Ghost had to clear his thoughts, he couldn’t have to deal with this right now. He had to find a way out of this world and fast. Something was troubling Ghost, who was Umi? He felt he had heard that name once before, perhaps in the vortex. Which if he remembered correctly, resembled the very same vortex that carried him here.

As Ghost started back off. He stopped himself, he than realised that Hige had a nifty trick that he had yet to learn. How did Hige convince humans that he was one of them? He may be stubborn, but the kid sure as heck had some tricks up his sleeve. Ghost couldn’t shake the feeling that Hige might as well knew a thing or two about this world. Perhaps maybe the elixir as well. Though Ghost doubted even the slightest thought of the idea. It was better than nothing. Hige was just some dumb-founded kid who probably knew nothing about alchemy. So why should Ghost care?

Ghost stood there for several moments, traveling through his thoughts. It took him a awhile to realise Hige would be better off by himself. Ghost was obivously no help to him. He was selfish, even if he wasn’t a human, he sure showed the qualities of one. Ghost started to walk away, when a wave of thoughts washed over him.

He finally just ended up sitting on a rock, placing his hand under his jaw and just stared out into space. He had to think, and this was his time to think.

Hige drifted off to sleep, dreaming about blue again, upon awakening he felt compelled to go find Ghost. He wasn’t so selfish as he had showed before, he was torn and stricken and he had blown up in the face of someone trying to help him. Hige even felt that Ghost needed help himself, something was definately off about him. Getting up he ran to find Ghost and saw him on a rock, approaching slowly as a human he looked at Ghost somberly, he wasn’t good at apologies. Walking up to him he started “listen Ghost, I’m sorry about what i said,and the way i acted, you see i have love in my world, one of a half-wolf, i can’t bear being without her. Ya know?”

Ghost felt someone approaching. He also heard their footsteps. Though he wasn’t really aware it was Hige, he looked up and saw him in the disguised human form. Though Ghost can see directly through the wolf’s camoflage, he was just as certain that nearly or anyone in that matter, could see through it. He looked at Hige, making direct eye contact with his cruel red eyes and his morphed sharp jaw. He listened calmly as he heard Hige aplogize, nearly zoning out. After looking throughly at Hige, he could actually see his reasoning. Ghost was never one to understand the world of emotions or troubles that humans and creatures faced. Ghost was merely without challenges most of his life, until Master Phantom died, then he had to continue her research and to discover was consumed her soul. Ghost finally deciding his choice stood up.

“I’m also looking for something in a world different from this one. This is not my home world, and I could tell this obivously isn’t yours either. I suggest you throw aside the melodramatic act for awhile and instead of working against me, work with me. Perhaps, with allies I can uncover the truth, and I imagine you want out of here almost as much as I do. We are indeed different, I imagine you are still curious as to what I am, or as to what I know. As I admit, I’m cuious about how you are capable of hiding your identity from humans. So I suggest we should work together, eh canis rufus?” He looked up at Hige, awaiting his reply. Perhaps this was his first time in awhile that he decided to work alongside those who were different from himself. But how many other Halogens were out there besides himself. As for Hige, he waited for the wolf’s reply.

Sessh’s curiosity soon got the better of him as he went to track down the others. He could easily smell the strange person and the wolf.
He could see them talking he decided to wait until they finished their conversation had ended,so he sat on the edge of the building and waited.

Hige fell back laughing when ghost brung up his ability to disguise himself, he didn’t even know how he could do it. " he sat back up and stared at Ghost and laughed again, this was going to be like old times, a Kiba, Toboe, mix was sitting right in front of him. " Allright if we are going to do this i might as well tell you i get hungry alot!" grinning like an idiot Hige scratched the back of his head and wondering the need of his disguise decided to scratch his head like any normal wolf.

Joseph began to talk, “It all started here” (The camera stays and watches as a blue dot is coming into range, the camera gets closer and closer to see that it is a blue planet. The camera then shows a boy in the middle of a desert.) “It started here…” he said.

(OCC: Cinematic approach)

“Grr… this heat his Unbearable.” he struggle moving his feet through the sand, when he then saw a large mountain range. “Ok, I learned this in middle school along time ago, something about rain shadow effect.” he said looking at the mountain with happiness, “behind the mountain there is grass and food!,… I hate this world i was transported in they couldn’t aleast put more food?”. Joseph Climbing the mountain when out of no where a Giant boulder came flying out of the blue, Joseph did a matrix sidestep while the boulder almost crushed Joseph by nearly a Centimeter. he looked where the boulder came from and he saw a giant ram with the torso of an ogre. “Aw?! you gotta ruin my day even more?” Joseph Mumbled “Helios” and he snapped his fingers like Roy mustang, but Instead Wind Scythe started flying out cutting the ogre ram’s hand and ear.

Joseph then formed his weapon it was his trusty katana “Doragonsouru” he changed it into 2 separate pistols, he reached for to bullets in a bullet pouch and put it in his pistols. He than Pulled the trigger and a huge blast came shooting out. “Proton Blast!!” the dust cleared and the ogre has to big hole’s in his chest and head, the ogre fell and Joseph Spun his gun and blew the gun powder away. His pistols disappeared and then Joseph went and kept on climbing, “Man, this place is tiring.” he said wiping his sweat off.

Sessh’s patience soon began to wear thin. They seemed to have stopped, mabey for a short pause or something.
Sessh decided to ask them now rather than later. He jumped down from the roof so they could hear him better.
“When did you get here?”

Kabo got teleported to this new world. He was completely confused. He looks all directions, but there was no civilization. He decided to go North. He went that direction.

OCC:Mind if I add Ghost’s Rival Trinity? Ghost alone is getting quite boring, and things would be interested if I added Trinity.(Note:Trinity is also a character from my FMA fanfiction in which is to be released in the Spring)
@Dragonslave, Lol I did Characters from an FMA Fanfiction, yet I didn’t mention Roy Mustang(yet), though he is indeed in my fanfiction and holds the elixir(You know, the whole point of Ghost’s existance? Anyway, long story, read the fanfiction if you dare! When it releases)

Ghost looked at the grinning idiot. He could feel Hige’s spirits were higher than previously. Ghost couldn’t understand the natural cycle of “feelings” or whatever humans called them. Emotions, perhaps? Ghost wasn’t really concerned with this, he was surrounded in his own thoughts. How would he return to his own world? He was just as curious as Hige was. He wanted out almost as much as anyone else.

"Canis rufus, are you familiar with the name Umi? I heard it when I was thrown through that ‘‘vortex’’-Ghost rasied his charcoal black fingers-“I was wondering do you reconigze it? More or less, since I know you are indeed a wolf, I shall tell you I am a chemically creation. A Halogen if you will, I seem to posess all three states of matter, discluding Plasma, that is.”

Hige pondered th question for a minute, Have i ever heard of a Umi? “I’m sorry but I don’t have any idea who Umi is.” This Halogen stuff didn’t faze Hige, he was to used to it. Looking over his shoulder he immediately smelled a deer, hunger took ove rand he bagan the chase, barely a wave to Ghost and he was already off. Dashing out of the cave he went after the little white til, only to find himself immediately blown back by a sonic blast, looking up it was some demonic looking figures armed with sonicguns and net, Hige yelled instinctively " GHOST GET OUT HERE QUICK!!!"

Sessh had finnaly began to relax when he heard shouting again.
He moaned to himself and became slightly agitated.
Grr …what now?
He sat up but saw nothing, he could hear faintly though. He realised they were probably some distance away so he laid back on the roof and relaxed again.
Just before he had calmed again he noticed the scent he had smelt earlier. He could faintly see the wind blowing dust and debris into the air in the distance, realising it was the sonic blasts again.
He behan to wonder why the attackers were always after ghost and hige.
He doubted even they knew, so he let it pass and ignored it for as long as he could.

Ghost stopped and wondered. Hige hasn’t heard of Umi, so was Ghost only making the name up? Was it his curiousity of an imagination? Without even a wave, Hige dashed off into the distant. For a moment Ghost was dazed. Where was he going? It was then that he felt the peaceful movement of delicate hooves. Indeed, it was a deer. Something couldn’t help Ghost think this was a trap though. Ghost stared off into the distance.

All of a sudden, the cries of Hige thundered through the woods as Ghost heard him plea Ghost to run. Ghost wasn’t about to turn tail, things were just getting interesting around here and he demanded answers. Carefully, he slid through the woods, as cautious as a mouse. He could see what Hige was looking at. A demonic figure, holding a gun that disrupted sonic booms, as well as a net. What a piece of cake, upside down pineapple cake, that is. Ghost slid past Hige carefully, his left hand appeared to ‘‘sharpen’’. A blade appeared in place of Ghost’s left hand. He ran past, leaping up and slicing the net into tiny strands. They strands floated in the wind. He could tell the demonic figure was not to underestimated.

Suddenly a fist went flying, as Ghost was blown back, his solid form turned to dust.In the matter of seconds, he copied the shadow of the figure, regaining shape, only to realise he and Hige were surrounded.

“Heads up canis rufus.” He kicked Hige out over the trees before disappearing into the air and following the travel to where he kicked Hige towards.

Keiichi looked up from his seemingly everlasting homework assignments, and relized the others had gone. “W-wait for me…!” he yelled before running, though he suddenly realized there was something odd up…

Sessh turned stood watching several humans walk out of their homes again, cautiously checking their surroundings.
Suddenly he felt something brush past him. He turned but nothing was there. He felt something touch the other side of him now. Realising it wasnt a coincidence he ran off, away from whatever he was feeling.
Sessh sniffed the air but strangely he couldn’t smell anything new. It smelt strangely like a human, but was a lot fainter…whatever it was.
Although he couldnt see it, nor did he feel pain; he could tell whatever it was had a mission, and it wasnt exactly for the good of others.