Plagiarism Alert (Staff Attention)

[b]Warning, as this’ll be a rather long post. I haven’t told many of you, but I am making my own Pokemon game, and while I browsed my game-program’s Forums, I came across someone. The name was Colonel Pony, seemed to have much experience off PMU, and the signature said ‘- The Grim Reaper’ so I’m guessing it was Grim. Anyway look…
What I Read

Hello everyone and i have a game(as title says) and it’s a free mmorpg.The game is still in progress but when i release it, i will make sure to update this!

Warnings!
The game currently doesn’t support numerical Usernames for some reason, so when shoosing a login username, please no numbers.

Description
This is a free online rpg game designed for entertainment and battle against foes along side your friends or compete to become the best Pokemon.You can recruit Pokemon to build your team to become stronger.We currently have no housing system YET, but we will pretty soon!Guild system - Scott
Recruitment system - Ryoku Hasu!!!The download is currently down right now.Please check back later to see if anything is updated.Thank you!

Screenshots
I currently have one screenshot and that is the screenie of the recruitment system.I will add more soon though
Spoiler Screenshots

and hope to see more of you on my site!

Sincerely,
Grim Reaper
And someone I at first thought was Espyria, who is identified as Kibbelz said…
Hmm look what we have here. Didn’t i tell you to stop using my graphics which i made because i never gave you permission. Rip them yourself just like everyone else -.- and guess what? Still no credit as you still continue to rip them off. We have had this conversation before and i want you to ducking make your own as i spent hours of my free time making them for myself not for you to rip them off with your crappy little game. Admittedly you have finally got rid of my tile sets however still you continue to use my item pictures, sprites, faces and animations. Also funny how that i made my game with an old version of eclipse origins with that sprite format and you use 2.0 and have converted the sprite format to fit my sprites. Also eclipse this little twat has been sniveling on my back for a while now. He has been sniveling and whining to me to give him my recruitment system, my random dungeon system and my player instanced house system free of charge. Now the question is… How did you get Hassu to make the recruitment system? Did you pay for it or annoy him so much until he got so pissed off he did it free of charge. I don’t have full licensing over my graphics as they are from Nintendo however i ripped them and i don’t give permission for you to use my hard work. Please just stop ripping my work off and leeching off the good people of eclipse.

Good day,

~Kibbelz

Edit
Funny how you now use PMU’s tiles?
Following this…
Technically it’s not stealing Kibbelz, even though I do agree with you. Since it’s nintendo’s. Also, how does PMU feel? With you probably just re-arranging it’s sprites? Then converting. I’ve checked the Stable spritesheet, same sprites as you. You rearranged PMU sprites, and then this man stole your rearranged sprites and rearranged them more. Who cares? Sure, maybe you did the faces, but it’s still off of nintendo. None of it’s yours, so you can’t be fighting over who got it. I’ve told you this before kibbelz, but why do more work when it’s already right there in front of you?

It’s like me selling my neighbor’s house. I can’t do that. Sure, I have a picture of it. Doesn’t mean it’s mine. Though, he should give credit to PMU… Not really you, because I’ve been able to re-arrange PMU sprites easily by selecting a whole row and replacing it with others. Then using a converter, and then another one.
Someone else…
Grim, you are the stupidest person ever.
Again…
Hey grim… Don’t get too far into map and game development… Remember you only have an unstable example of the new systems. Please wait until I finish the rest of it to make maps and start using the new stuff a lot =P

And anything you add now wont be in the finished version of the pokemon systems XD

I do not know who Ryu Habussa is, but I did note Grim has something to do with it - if there are question, confront them.[/b]

This sounds like more of a personal problem than an actual problem within PMU, but whatever.