(player name) mom joke

Someone has been annoying players by calling themselves “(player name)s Mom”. And many people are getting very annoyed by it including me and I don’t like it at all. Could staff please stop this horrible excuse for a joke.

This should be in the report section.
You should take screenshots as well to provide evidence.

i cant find the report section

Go to the Support section, and in there, there should be a Report User section.

./skypes Char this topic

Don’t forget the screenshots, along with what red said.
To paste a img put the URL around the “img” after clicking it.

I suppose a warning is issued to all “(Playername)s Mom” characters. Please delete any of these accounts or serious action shall take place. And please do not create/recreate anymore.

(Fixed screenshot. As they said, make sure its a direct link when placed. And spoilers are fun as well)

I don,t ge6t how it,s bothersome really. ;s i mean i can deal with it; unless they,re making jokes about someones mom, then thats a differebnt story.

What!? Why would someone write my name? I have a few suspicions; but I think it’s best if you tell me the time this thing happened, it’ll be a lot easier for me to guess, and report to staff. For anyone of you out there, just the fact that you used ‘Erlades Mom’ instead of ‘Erlade’s mom’ leaves a bold set of footsteps. Whoever is doing this, I suggest you to stop.

Well, when making player names, the character ’ isn’t allowed, so…