Please Roleplay!

The story is about, The man in a human world who became a pikachu (Still inside the human world) (POKEMON ARE THERE, SOME OF US ARE TRAINERS)

Josh (The guy that is now a Pikachu) Nickname: “Pika-Josh” Because now a Pikachu

“Pika-Josh” can now speak the language of all pokemon and the humans themselves.

(Pika-Josh can understand humans but they cannot understand him, So He uses a notepad and paper to tell them what he is saying)

Pika-Josh has used his money to buy him a wig that looks like his hair.
(Josh and his Pikachu’s bodies by accident in a freak thunder storm, When the thunder hit them they felt a strange feeling for hours after being swapped, They were knocked out by the lightning, And when they woke up they were swaped.)

Josh’s friends are:

His pikachu (Transformed into himself)

Amy Johnson (Trainer Girl)

And Ash Ketchum (All-Star Trainer Boy)

Pika-Josh writes inside his Notebook
(I really want this wig for me so I can look kinda normal, Amy, Grab ash’s wallet and buy it)

Amy says “Okay Josh, I will”

Amy grabs Ash’s wallet! “Hey! Give that back!” Ash yelled!

Amy gives the cash and says “My pikachu wants that wig, Can I please have it for him?”

The store seller says “Sure, But your a dollar short.”

Amy looks into the wallet and theres no money left, A fly flys out of the pouch where the money was.

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out 4 Quarters, What luck!

“Here you go!” said Amy.

Pika-Josh trys on a hat, He writes into his notebook

(This is my exact brand of hat, just smaller! Please grab the wallet out of my pikachu’s pocket, It has a 50 in it,
It costs atleast 40, He should be able to give the change.)

Amy says “Come here buddy!” Pikachu inside Josh’s body comes over and says “Yes? What is it Amy?”

Amy says “Josh told me he needs the wallet in your back pocket, Can you reach and grab it?”

Pikachu reaches back, Grabs the wallet and gives it to her! Pikachu says “There you go amy!”
kind of drooling a little bit as he stares at her. Amy says “Thanks, You got a little…” and points to his chin.

As Amy gives the money, Pikachu is wiping off his face with a Clean Ex Wipe.

Amy says “Here you go!” and gives the 50.

The store worker gives the cash.

The owner comes by and says “This hat is reserved for a… Misty Rose.”

Ash says “Hey I know Misty, Whos she getting it for?” The owner says “Her newborn baby Joshy Jr.”

Ash says “WHAT??? JOSH WERE YOU WITH MISTY EVER???”

Josh frowns and shakes his shoulders and shows his notebook saying (I cannot remember.)

Misty the Suprise Guest walks in with her baby and says to Pikachu (Inside Josh’s body) and says “You like our new baby?” and hands him the baby.

Pikachu says, “Im Josh’s Pikachu, He got transformed into me” and points down at Josh.

Josh wrote down “I am Josh, There was a freak thunder storm, And me and him got body swaped!”

Josh frowns at saying this. :sad:

Misty says “Josh did you teach your pikachu how to write the english language and try to trick me?” Pikachu looks down at Josh and says “You seem really upset!” but to everybody else it seems like “Pika pika, Pika, Pikachu!”

Misty says, “Are you trying to speak with it???”

Josh says “Yeah, I really am!” then writes into his notebook (Misty, He really is my pikachu and just spoke with me!)

Misty says “Oh god, It’s really true!” She got all angry and stomped away, Then she stomped back grabbed the hat,
and threw the money on the counter and stomped away.

Read the rules. If this is a story, don’t put it in the roleplay section.

I was going to let other players join in, You bug me a little (Not trying to be rude) I just started it off to give it a twist!

And stomped away again.

Ash said “I’m really confused… Dude, Did you really get misty…?!”

Pika-Josh writes on a sheet of paper (I did, but thats not my baby…)

Ash says “Well, Pikachu, Do you want to go play with Josh?”

Pikachu said “Yes Ash!” But to everybody else it was “Pika Pika!”

Pikachu runs over to josh and they talk for a while, Then they run outside the mall into the tall grass to battle

together!

Just then Josh figured out how to use Thunder Bolt, Team rocket comes by trying to catch them both, and just then, They double team with them both using Thunder bolt!

Pika-Josh writes into his notebook about a funny video! He takes out his I-Phone to show the video

Ash laughs and forgives josh for what he had thought he had done.

Ash says “Your a good pal Josh.” and grabs his hat, cleans it, then puts it back on his head!

Just after Ash forgives Josh, Sarah walks in and says “Hi Ash!”

Ash says “Do I know you?” as he studies her outfit.

Sarah just says “Oh, I’m sorry… I’m Sarah.”

Ash says “Well, You do look like somebody I know… are you related to Misty?”

Sarah screams “WHOS MISTY?!?!”

Ash seems shy and says “Umm… I guess not…” and blushes as he says that.

Stop spamming. Give others a chance to roleplay. You obviously don’t know how to RP.

Maybe you should read the How To RP first because i see your just adding plain…nothing!
I mean this is more of a story since other dont RP and it considers a spam.
And you can simply tell someone that he bugs you sometimes you need to look at the problem in yourself!

DUDE I’M GIVING THEM A CHANCE THEY JUST WON’T POST!!!

Sarah says “Whats that”–gulp–“Cute little creature?”

Ash says “This is Pikachu!” and holds him out to show her.

Pikachu says “Pika Pika, Pikachu!”

No, actually. YOU were the only one who joined.

I am SO FAR!!! If somebody else would sign up then they could RP!!!

Nobody signed up because you didn’t tell what the RP is about in the sign-up. If you told what it was about, people would’ve joined. But it’s too late now. Enjoy RPing by yourself.

First read how to RP!
You should of made the sigh up topic first where theres the main body of the story and everything that needs to know!
Then you post what those who want to RP should fill up the info!
THEN! You Accept their request or decline!
And EVERYONE has their own character you cant command everyone!!
RPing inst so easy as you think!
Before doing something read!!
I wouldnt even read this thing because i know who made it and exactly how boring it will be!
And as Maraia said: Enjoy the RP by yourself!

Well, this is spamming nonetheless. A lot of double posting, too.
Plus, as maraia said, get a chance for people to RP.