PMU Arena Tournament (EDIT: Saturday Feb 26th)

PMU7 Arena Tournament (1)

The Arena Tournament is now ready to start, please read the rules before entering.

Rules:

Number of pokemon used in Tournament: 2
Level Cap: 1 - 50 ONLY (You will be checked for this at the start of every battle)
Held items: Allowed (Items that restore your HitPoints or revive your pokemon are not allowed)
Food: Not Allowed (This includes “Reviver Seeds”)

(Moves)
Single Space Moves: Allowed
Line of Sight Moves: Allowed
Spray Moves (i.e: Ember, Icy Wind, ect…) : Allowed
Stat Modding Moves (i.e: Sand Attack, Growl, Tail Whip, Howl, Screech, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, ect…) : Allowed (All Evasion and Speed increasing moves are “NOT ALLOWED”, decreasing moves are an exception.)
Statis Effect Moves (i.e: Toxic, Yawn, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Ect…) : Allowed (This does not include Spore Moves, i.e: Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, ect…)
Weather Modding Moves (i.e: Hail, Sunny Day, Rain Dance): Allowed
Area of Effect (i.e: Earthquake, Discharge, Powder Snow, Blizzard, Heat Wave, ect…) : Not Allowed with the exception of 1 - 2 tile only AoE’s, i.e: Smog, Eruption, ect… (This includes all spore moves, i.e: Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, ect…)

(Battle)
Battles between each other go as any normal arena fight would go, you battle until one of you faints, that is when you stop.

At this point, the person who had fainted then switches to there next pokemon, and gets a chance to fight you once more (Note: You may not heal in the middle of a battle, your pokemon will stay at its same hitpoints when you finnished the first part of the battle, once the first part is done, DO NOT MOVE, you will be warped to your starting location)

If you choose to not follow these rules, you could easily be booted out of the tournament, and your opponent automatically takes the lead.

(Rewards)

1st Place - 15,000 Poké, 30 Tiny Mushrooms

2nd Place - 10,000 Poké, 15 Tiny Mushrooms

3rd Place - 5,000 Poké, 5 Tiny Mushrooms

(Any of the three place holders who take the challenge of fighting Yatterman and “Win” get to choose either a
Fire
Water
OR
Thunder
stone as a added reward!)

(For all of your Move Swapping/Learning needs, visit Electrivers Move Shop, just 2 Tiny Mushrooms per service! Locations in Grassroot Town and Nivenath Outpost!)

(Registration)

Everyone who has already registered must Re-Registered for the Tournament, please use this Template for your registration. (Registration closes on Saturday the 26th at 11:00 AM PST / 7:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM EST)

In-Game Name:
Pokemon:
-??? - Lvl (??)
(Moveset)
???
???
???
???
–??? - Lvl (??)
-(Moveset)
???
???
???
???

(Example)

In-Game Name: Yatterman
Pokemon:
-Whismur - Lvl (38)
(Moveset)
Screech
Fake Tears
Double Slap
Uproar
–Glalie - Lvl (50)
-(Moveset)
Hail
Icy Wind
Ice Beam
Ice Shard

(Time)

The date of the Tournament is:

11:00AM PST
7:00PM GMT
2:00PM EST

Sunday, February the 27th.

Hope to see you all there!

~Yatterman

Tournament Battle Branch

Hope everyone shows up on time!

Reserved

Reserved

I seriously regret grinding Yanmega so much now, lol.
Anyway, just two questions, is there a point where the range of AOE’s becomes small enough so they can be used? Ie Cut and Smog are aoe’s, but have only 1 tile of range, whilst Eruption and Lava Plume for example have only 2. Would any of these be allowed?
Also, reguardless of whether the above moves are allowed, would Spider Web be allowed? It too is a 2 tile aoe, but is not damaging; it is a trapping move.
(My following application presumes that the above moves ARE legal, but will be modified should they not be)

In-Game Name: Spinodontosaurus
Pokemon:
-Tepig - Lvl (38)
(Moveset)
Ember
Defence Curl
Smog
Flamethrower
–Magneton - Lvl (42)
(Moveset)
Magnet Bomb
Thundershock
Spark
[Discharge, but will be replaced by a yet to be decided move]

I have made 1-2 tile AoE’s an exception, I have also changed the date of the tourny (I have to go to work on Saturday at 8AM)

Darn it i just got my abomasnow to level 51 today too.
[note]Slaking has leveled up to 51, since i forgot about the competition for a sec. That is why i am using alakazam.[/note]In Game Name: Alex_Dono

-Alakazam- lv.41
Item: Special Band
Psybeam
Recover
Pshycic
Thunder Wave

-Pokabu- lv.38
Item: Warmth Orb
Flamethrower
Smog
Assurance
Head Smash

Probably would change anytime.

Magic Bam :

• Glaceon - lvl.38
    Moves:Icy wind, Ice Shard, Bite, Rest

Arcanine- lvl. 37
Moves:Flamethrower,Ember,Fire fang,Rest

I would also like to register for the tornament here are my pokemon

In-game name:
warrior80
Pokemon:
Empoleon lv 50
Moves:
Rest
Peck
Bubblebeam
Metal Claw
Pokemon:
Piloswine lv 41(Can get higher)
Moves:
Icy Wind
Ice Fang
Mud bomb
Take Down

After hard consideration, you no longer can use Defense increasing moves in the tourny (i.e: Amnesia, Harden, Ect…) This also includes any moves that increase both Defense and Attack stats.

Also, you may change your team at any time before the end of the sign up, once time has run out on Saturday you will be stuck with the latest posted team.

In-Game Name: Logic_of_the_Funk
Pokemon:
-Feraligatr - Lvl 36
(Moveset)
Water Gun
Crunch
Ice Fang
Cut
-Hariyama - Lvl 33
-(Moveset)
Tackle
Force Palm
Rock Tomb
SmellingSalt

Considering my slaking knows amnesia and alakazam knows calm mind i feel as though you aimed it at me.

It would seem that way, but it is quite unbalanced (Not that cheap considering you do need to take the time to actually use the move a few times) but, I am just making sure other people have a chance at winning this Tournament.

I am considering if long sprays are going to be unusable in the tournament now… Than again, Ice types currently do not have that many good moves.

In-game name: UberKirby
Pokemon:
-Infernape - Lvl (43)
-Moves-
Mach Punch
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Slack Off
-Pelipper - Lvl (36)
-Moves-
Water Pulse
Water Gun
Wing Attack
Roost

is leech seed allowed?

Healing moves are allowed, Defense boosting moves are not.

In-Game Name: Char
Pokemon:
-Growlithe - Lvl (45) (but training)
(Moveset)
Rest
Reversal
Heat Wave
Flamethrower
–Gyarados - Lvl (40) (but training)
-(Moveset)
Twister
Ice Fang
Rest
Aqua Tail

In-Game Name: Radio
Pokemon:
-Bulbasaur - Lvl (35)
(Moveset)
Cut
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
Razor Leaf
–Marill - Lvl (30)
-(Moveset)
Rollout
Defense Curl (I think this one was not allowed, so not gonna use)
Water Gun
Empty

Seeing all other entries, I feel like having a small chance…

And since when does the move relearn cost 2 tiny mushrooms instead of 1?

I have changed the date of the tournament back to Saturday the 26th, reason is because the day I am supposed to be at my job changed to Sunday at 8am in the morning.

For the change of date I will have to close sign ups today, the tournament battle list will be posted shortly, please read up on it once it is posted and I hope to see you all at the arena on time!

snivy-35

item: freeze band
leech seed
leafblade
giga drain
mega drain

bronzong-35

item: ivy ring
hypnosis
block
extrasensory
confuse ray