PMU: Attack of the Laggron

Well, I finally got on my iPad(since my brother kicked me off the computer >_>), and now I have time to do the Laggron story. XD Accepting characters; can’t guarantee they’ll show up often, though. And no one is the main character in this one.

[hr][/hr]

Prologue

[i]In a lone island far, far away from Exbel…

There stood a castle. A castle painted red, black, and blue, giving it a creepy edge. A dark aura surrounded the outline of the castle, and a couple of black birds flew above it. The birds looked as if their wings were splattered with dry mud, though, and the wind blew slowly, as if time was close to stopping. Whenever something moved, it would move slowly.

Something didn’t move slowly, however. A glint of steel was seen behind one of the low-growing ferns near the castle, making its way towards the castle door, seeming out of place with all the slow movements. When the metallic creature arrived near the door, the door opened by itself, permitting the steel creature, who seemed to be an Aron, pass.

The inside of the castle was pitch-black, yet the Aron somehow knew its way around. After minutes of going through twisting hallways and dark rooms, it soon arrived in a huge room; a room that was at least, lighted up a little. In the far corner of the room, stood a chair. And on the chair, sat an Aggron. An Aggron that was hiding in the shadows. A low rumble escaped the Aggron’s throat as it spoke, “Ah, you have returned. How was the plan?”

The Aron stepped closer, then said, “It went well, my lord. The place was fully infested with lag.”

“Very well. Now!” the Aggron suddenly spoke, tapping one of its claws or fingers on the handle on its throne. A Lairon emerged from the darkness, holding what seemed to be rolled-up paper in its mouth. The Lairon carefully placed the paper on the floor, then looked up at the Aggron. “You called, master?”

“What place have we not infected with lag, yet?” the Aggron asked.

“My lord, there is only one place we haven’t infected yet,” the Lairon said, looking at the paper which was magically unrolled. It seemed to be a map. “And that place is?” the huge metallic Pokemon asked. “Exbel, my lord,” the Lairon replied shortly, then rolled up the map again.

“Exbel, eh? Hm. The place where most of the Arons say they couldn’t survive there… Yes, yes. All of us should go there, I think.” the Aggron stood up.

“For I, am the one who shall drown the land in lag. For I, am Laggron!”[/i]

[hr][/hr]
HEEEEEEE.

Character sheet.

Name:
Pokemon:
Level(No more than 50):
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…):
Other:

Aaaaanyways. THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. ;-; I mean it’s so short and boring and-- BLEH

Yay!! A story!!! posts so many Charrie forms than you know what to do with

Name: First
Pokemon: Glaceon
Level(No more than 50): 36
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): He’s…a jerk to basically everyone he meets but, on rare occasions, he’s actually NICE.
Other: If you’re one of his very RARE friends, he’ll do ANYTHING to protect you! :la:

Name: AbraKadabra (Nickname: Abra)
Pokemon: Gallade
Level(No more than 50): 50
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): Abra has problems, once he gets angry, it will be hard to make him calm again unless he has finished being angry with someone.
Other: Gallade is very angry when it makes fun of it.

Name: Fable
Pokemon: Scraggy
Level(No more than 50): 33
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): Fable is a completely arrogant, crazy, naive and quirky guy. He’s more comic relief, a bit of a klutz at times, but really means well.Â
Other: N/A

Name: GoodLuck
Pokemon: Umbreon
Level(No more than 50): 40
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): He’s calm, smart, and serious almost all the time. If there’s a bad situation he’ll become unintelligible.
Other: He hates people calling him a she or a weakling. o3o;

Name: Old Yeller
Pokemon: Jolteon
Level: 50
Personality: Over Confident at times but he loves to win
Other: He will help you anytime you need help and…HE HAS COOKIES! :3

Ooo. Sounds exciting! :D

Name: Squirty
Pokemon: Squirtle
Level(No more than 50): 25
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): She talks alot and has a quirky and somewhat “derpy” personality. She’s very comedic and cracks corny jokes and puns often. She’s usually very nice to the people around her and has usual cravings for cake.
Other: She wears a Blue Bandana.

Name: Splash.
Pokemon: Oshawott.
Level(No more than 50): 25, also.
Personality(Don’t make it too blunt. Or I might not use your character at all…): Mostly the same as Squirty. Instead of cracking jokes and puns, she usually focuses on her total fangirlisim to the Kirby franchise. She also has usual cravings for cake and she likes electronics.
Other: She wears A blue headband, much similar to Fighter Kirby’s red headband in Kirby, Super Star Ultra. Her and Squirty are best friends and are usually seen together.

I hope you like them~