PMU Discord Suggestions Section

So, nobody really uses these forums anymore. From what I can see, it’s mostly inactive, especially when it comes to staff or player feedback, and at the time of writing, the last posts were made 7-8 days ago. There really should be a suggestions section in the Discord instead, similar to bug report where threads can be created and people can voice their support. I think it’s a more active place to get engagement and attention, as much as I dislike the Discord-ification of most communities. But hey, if no one uses the forums and it’s hard to get people to be involved, might as well move the discussion to somewhere people actually care. Ironically, I doubt anyone will see this in a reasonable amount of time, but hopefully it can be changed someday soon.

I’d be down for this idea. I haven’t seen a staff member on the forums in quite a while, and though it’s possible they may still be lurking, nothing has come out of a suggestion, even a simple one, in quite a while.

Maybe a suggestions channel on discord would find more use.

1 Like

I personally feel like the main issue is mostly just staff recent decision of silence,
its hard to not feel like your just talking to a brick wall if all the information you can get from someone is a dismissive “we do read the forums”, but maybe even if they where more talkative, it wouldnt change much and people would still mostly ignore the forums :umbreshrug:
Maybe getting something working on the discord would be better, even tho i agree with staff saying that the forums are a lot more efficient,clean and tidy compared to the messy discord,
but people and staff themselfs do seems a lot more interested in chatting in discord now days.
but in one way or another i definitely feel like this wall that seems to be forming between staff and the community needs some holes in it somewhere lol :chikoritaye:

perhaps a half way method could work?, a channel in the discord where to post a link to your forums posts that won’t drowned out? :pikathonk:

1 Like

Rank Overhauled
Rookie (Start)
Normal (50)
Bronze (150)
Silver (450)
Gold (950)
Platinum (1,750)
Titanium (2,750)
Diamond (3,950)
Ace (5,150)
Ultra (6,650)
Hyper (8,450)
Master (10,450)
Master* (13,450)
Master** (17,450)
Master*** (22,450)
Grand Master (30,000)
Grand Master* (40,000)
Grand Master** (50,000)
Grand Master*** (75,000)
Arceus (100,000)

That would be really ideal, actually. A discord channel to post your forum links in; that way it doesn’t get too text-wally and stuff can be archived in an orderly fashion. I do agree, as I’ve been told that “staff read the forums”, yet it’s not a very convincing statement to me considering how much I see them active here versus discord (they may lurk forums, but their activity doesn’t speak, at the very least).

3 Likes