~ PMU Podcast 2013 Easter HC Run ~

Hello all, my name is IllusDark8. If you don"t know, I"m the host of PMU Podcast 2013 here on PMU.

I"d like to announce, for the first time, the Podcast will be doing it"s first “Let"s Play / Walk through / Dungeon Run”. However, we would like this to be a fun event in which people can enter and join in. This is the first time we have ever done this, so with that, we would like members of the community to join as well and join us. I"ll be posting all the info and sign-ups below. Please advise, that any info could change so please check here often.

Sign-Up!
In-Game Name:
Preferred Name:
Team (Please have a team ready for when we are recording:

Date of Recording: April 8th, 2013 @ 4:00 PM PST | 7:00 PM EST

We will figure things out as we go, please keep in mind you may need Skype for the recording.
We hope you can join us.
~ PMU Podcast 2013 Team

this would be so wonderful.
maybe ask people in major guild to join in, and they could ask their friends to join in. like a guild party run.

could i join in this fun?

ingame name: Foxy1
preferred name: Foxy or Fox doesnt matter.
team… do you mean pokemon taking? well
main: vulpix
Attacker: Meganium
Refersher: Moltic
sub attacker: Floatzel

Thank you, welcome aboard.

Don’t forget sign ups end on Sunday @ 8:00 PM PST.

Today’s the last day to sign up! Please try to get your sign up sheet in. Thanks
~PMU Podcast 2013 Team

ah i didnt see you needed skype, is it okay if i dont use it, i share the computer and my friend doesnt want me to have skype on it

It’s okay. Just as long as you can stay in conect with us.

The event was a success. We hope to see you all next year. Thanks for those who partipated.

“I am not a…”

Okay. Well, hopefully you’re a window. At least I’ll get fresh air that way :P