~ PMU Podcast Series Celebration! Episode 50! of 2012/2013 ~

Hello everyone, this is IllusDark8 from PMU Podcast 2012/2013.

I"m pleased to announce that the PMU Podcast"s Total of both 2012 and 2013 have reached. This upcoming Monday, May 20th, the PMU Podcast team will be celebrating the whole series of PMU Podcast! From the humble beginnings of 2009 and the new beginnings of 2012! This is gonna be the biggest Podcast yet.

We really want to bring the best of entertainment to you, but we need you"re help. I bet you guys have stuff to say regarding the Podcast, and if you do it"s your chance to be heard. This time around, you"ll have a say on what to say. Send us you"re audio clip talking about the PMU Podcast, you can talk about anything in the clip. All you need to do is record and upload to anywhere! We"ll play it in the Podcast!

We really hope you guys can pa join in this celebration!
Don"t miss out, guys. Please.

More info, alright I can give some.
The Podcast is scheduled for Monday, May 20th at 4PM PST which 7PM EST. Throughout the Podcast we will be playing various sound clips from the entire Podcast, even your soundclip.

However, we"ll also being a long segment regarding the memories we all shared of the Podcast. Since a lot of you may not want to talk, maybe replying would be much better.

The questions are:

When and how were you introduced to the Podcast?

What was your first opinion?

What was the most funniest moment?

What was the best moment?

Least favorite?

Any more things you"d like to add?

Feel free to answer any of the questions, and as always your response will be read on air.

Illus i will be recording responses during the podcast. this is a special podcast so i will talk on this one im sure others will find it cool too.
for the first time in PMU my real voice will be heard it will be an honor for the podcast.

Hey guys, so we plan on moving the PMU Podcast 50th Episode to next Monday, May 27th.

We are making this move as many of you know, I was camping and let"s just say, I wasn"t in the right frame of mind, nature took over me. Anyway, next Monday.

This will give you more time to come up and send your responses via text and type. Thanks guys, and we will see you on next Monday.

Awesome news, Illus. Hehehe, moving on the day of my birthday… xD .
Congratulations on the 50th episode, i’ll be sure to stick my support in for when that day comes on my birthday. :3

More news:

I MIGHT be able to make it, and if I can, I will allow my voice to be on and I will allow my self to answer those questions. (I have a mic and stuff so yeah)

If I do not make it, It’ll be because since it’s my birthday I will be out. Either way, I will keep you noted to see anyways.

I might make an appearance, – Might. Depending on if i’m awake, I go sleep pretty early these days…

Just send me the .mp3 when it’s done ^_^

Oh, awesome. You joining on Skype? or as audience partipation?

I really hope to get responces from you guys.
Don’t be shy.

Oh, awesome. You joining on Skype? or as audience partipation?[/quote]
Most likely audience participation~

Oh, awesome. You joining on Skype? or as audience partipation?[/quote]
Most likely audience participation~[/quote]

Awesome, thank you.

We are moving the Podcast to 12:00 PM PST | 3:00 PM EST!
Please get your responses in by tomorrow~
Thanks.

We are one hour away from the celebration!

Podcast has been uploaded:
Download | Stream

This episode is full of PMU discussion and much much more.
It’s a 50th Episode Celebration full of outtakes, memories and special guests.