PMU Pokebook

Forgive me. I was mostly focusing on my Finals, so i shall post not just 1 chat but 2 chats! let us begin.

“Things on PMU haven’t been the same… Foxy has been missing for two weeks… She really was brave enough to stand up to those bullies… …Leo put some several requests to find her, but it seems like people are too scared to pick those requests… I dont think I could really be that brave… Will I ever become brave…?” Chacoat
said quietly to himself. ‘Maybe people on Pokebook can cheer me up…’

username: CrazyHydra13
password: EpicHydra

[i]Logging in…

…[/i]

CrazyHydra13’s Profile

Warrior Alice has requested you to a private chat! Accept. Decline.

You have accepted this request

Warrior Alice: Hey weakling.

CrazyHydra13: What do you want?

Warrior Alice: To ask you to join us. You seem strong~ Why hang out with the losers when you could hang out with us Stronger Pokemon. ;)

CrazyHydra13: WHAT!? You called me a weakling earlier!

Warrior Alice: I call everyone weakling, just not Nico and Lightning. Anyway. We chose you to join us. we didnt bother asking the others because we knew they were stupid to decline.

CrazyHydra13: …If i say no?

Warrior Alice: Lets not go there~ Because if you do say no, the same thing that happened to Foxy will happen to YOU. I hope you know your ways around the world because you’ll go missing like Foxy did. ;) So then, ready to join us?

CrazyHydra13: …urk… I… Accept…

Warrior Alice: Good darling~ welcome to the stronger group of pokemon. hmmm… though you don’t seem as strong as the other team members… Your our delivery boy. Meaning you do what and everything we say. Got it?

CrazyHydra13: I understand…

Warrior Alice: Good. That means I command you to act rude toward your ‘old’ friends. disobey that order and you will never see them again… or possibly the other way around~ hehehehehe!!!

CrazyHydra13: Wait Wh–

[i]…

…[/i]

Warrior Alice has left the chat.

Wow. How suspenseful. Keep up the good work, Foxy. c: I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter~

“Hehehehehe~ Everything’s almost in place!” Alice purred happily as Pokebook loaded.

username: Warrior Alice
password:purrfection

[i]Logging in…

…[/i]

Warrior Alice’s Profile
Our plan is in motion~ I’ve blocked the weaklings so they cant come onto my page~ ;) Well it does help im on private and the only people who can view my profile is Nico and you Lightning~~!
Like. Share. Comment.
King Nico liked this!

Comments…

King Nico: Good Job Alice. Soon those idiots won’t know what hit them.
Posted 2 hours ago. Warrior Alice liked this!

Warrior Alice: We’ll show them how strong pokemon are suppose to be. Once Lightning finds the stone we really will wipe out all those weaklings and make sure only the strong survive hehehehehe!!!
Posted 2 hours ago. King Nico liked this!

King Nico: It’s sad Foxy thinks she has beaten our boss. He only acted so he could seperate the one pokemon that gives them hope. hahahahaha!!! Too bad for Foxy, Lightning led her beyond Tarren and made sure she was going father away from Grassroot!!

Warrior Alice: It sickens me to know we are using Foxy… Because the challenges are too easy for us! Lightning is leading her there to see she passes the challenges. Maybe even have Foxy join our side!

King Nico: It was good that you hacked Lightning’s account so no one would notice him gone. Maybe you should hack Foxy’s and make her act rude toward her friends >:D

Warrior ALice: Ugh dont make me think of that account. I’ve tried hacking it but the pest called ‘prince Leo’ keeps overriding me. IT MEANS WAR LEO!! tch… Leo is more of a servant then a prince. he should be called ‘Servant Leo’!

King Nico: ahh thats sad. But our plan will happen soon. Infact it’ll start in 2 hours. Remeber what we were going to do right?
Posted 2 hours ago. Warrior Alice liked this

Warrior Alice: Oh yes, our plan to turn friends against friends. oh wait. that plan has begun already~ the plan in two hours is the one where we hunt down and start to elimate certain pokemon. Maybe we could start with Leo~ hehehehehe!!!
Posted 2 hours ago. King Nico liked this.

[i]…

Users Offline:
Warrior Alice
King Nico
[/i]

===================================Mean While…==========================================

“huff… huff… huff… I can’t go on anymore…” A familar voice said. Soon the small red pokemon collapsed on the hard rocky ground, barley conscious. Right now it was night time so of course a normal pokemon would feel tired. “You must keep going Foxy… Can’t rest until you reach a town… Can’t fall asleep now! Must keep going!” Foxy said as she forced herself onto her small paws and walked wobbly toward a forest opening. “That leads to a dungeon… I’m in no condition to enter it… it could have some escape orbs… but that would take me back to the spot where i was fighting Lightning. There’s also a dark, mysterious cave to my left…” Foxy said walking toward the forest until something hit her, making her go flying into the wall of the cave.
“OW!” she cried out in pain as she slowly slide to the cold ground.

“I’m surprised your still conscious. I’m going to play with out until you slowly tire out and I’ll be there to make sure the last thing you see is darkness!!!” A dark voice said. The pokemon was well hidden behind some bushes.

“Urk… Fine ill play…!” Foxy growled angrily. Her anger boiled inside her, ready to unleash a firey attack at the first moving thing she saw.

“No no no on~! You cant play that that way! It’s game of chase or cat and mouse. In this case, im the cat, and your the mouse! Better run before i end you here!!” The voice said through crazy laughter of madness.

Foxy looked around in the darkness trying to see the enemy. No use… ‘Might as well go on…’ Foxy though quiet to herself and slowly got to her paws again. Her muscles ached so badly… The fire inside her was slowly going out, it was almost like the fire inside her was threatning to go out of she didn’t get rest or consumed some type of food. Ignoring these factors, Foxy rushed inside the dark cave, using will-o-wisp to light her way.

Many different symbols and markings decorated the cavern’s walls as she ran though it. Another person’s footsteps echoded through the cave, proof enough to Foxy that this was really, a game of life and death, and not some child’s game of cat and mouse…