PokeBoyPro's Behaviour

I’m making this post on behalf of some friends and other players that believe this is just. I don’t think they want to be named, and therefore I won’t, but I’m sure there will be others who agree with me on this topic.

[spoilerAnd here"s why::1bif5i70]

Just a few examples of his overall rudeness. In the second screenie, he had previously been trolling about “spoiling PMSD on global” with comments like “Guess what guys, I"m gonna spoil PMSD! There"s POKEMON in it!” that were misleading, annoying, and almost spam. He was told to stop several times by both player and a staff member, but to my knowledge, I"ve seen him troll with “spoils” afterwards many other times.

Spamming in general. The last screenie is blurred because is censored because I was having a private conversation with a friend that wasn"t relevant to the situation. This ranges from a wide variety of dates, but they"re all same in that he spams in caps and takes quite awhile to stop, even after being told to. This was extremely evident during the Smash Direct awhile ago, when there were no staff on(?) and he screamed on Global for a fair period of time in caps until finally taking it to local after much protest. The “BUYING MC” one went on for at least ten minutes, where he just continued to spam Global chat with the phrase in an attempt to get someone to sell him one.

And finally, some examples of outright cursing. “Crap” may not be considered a curse at times on PMU, but he directly dropped the f bomb on me, though it wasn"t spelled properly.

[/details]

Now in one or two of those situations, I may not have proper context behind his comments (mostly the one with Scizi), but once again, I’m not the only one who feels offended and quite annoyed by this player. He complains about the community trolling him and how he doesn’t deserve it when he himself frequently trolls Global to get a kick out of it. Moreover, most of the time he lashes out at me when I’m only joking with friends or when I’m trying to reason with him. It’s not fun, I can definitely say.

unfortunately this isnt sufficient information to mute him or do anything drastic, but that thinly veiled swear might ;p however i dont think staff was on at the time that happened and no one reported it

i agree he is very irritating and hypocritical. i think many people can confirm he uses caps lock and spams more often than not though it’s not anything major.

i wouldve took a lot more screenshots but i didnt think anyone would report him :P theres plenty more evidence of his spamming than this i believe

ive had similar incidents and he have at points said: shut up and die
aswell…

Wow , I was not aware about the last one, that would succesfully suffice in any other comunity to achieve a punishment IMO. Good thread anyways!