Pokedex Like List for Recruitable Pokemon

This was last suggested back in 2012, lets see how opinions on this grew since then.
As the title says, i think a pokedex or list of recruitable pokemon in game would be cool, the pokemon you have recruited will show up in this list with it’s stats like Dungeons it can be found in, if you didn’t recruit it, but fought it, only its name will appear in the list with nothing else, and mons you have not seen at all will be listed with a “???”

I agree with this, since I am sort of a completionist myself (not 100% all the time, but getting as many as I can as a challenge). It would encourage more activity on PMU to know which Pokémon you haven’t recruited yet and which Pokémon you can recruit.

For now, the Pokémon Obtaining Guide is the best way to find Pokémon, but definitely not for searching (especially with nicknames).

Honestly, the whole Assembly needs a rehaul to help with searching. For now though, I wouldn’t mind having a PokéDex-like function in PMU.

1 Like

The obtaining guide would still be useful even with the Dex implemented, as mons you never seen before in a dungeon don’t appear

1 Like

We have the groundwork for what you’ve described here implemented in-game. In the menu, go to Others > Profile > Tab to page 3 using the arrow keys

If you guys have ideas on how you’d like to see this developed further we’d love to hear them. Potential design concepts encouraged but not required :okpyuku:

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is exactly what i described, except it doesn’t register that i once had Bulbasaur, it’s just Ivysaur listed. Could also add a number next to the mon to show how many you recruited.