Pokemon: A World for Us All [RP!]

[spoilerStuff I advise you all to read.:20yd8d49]A World for Us All
Plot

For countless years, demons and mortals have constantly fought. How this endless fight started, no one clearly remembers. But all we know is this: our world is slowly dying and each side thinks that the other is responsible. For some reason, the mortals believe that wiping out the demons will solve our problem and vice-versa. But the REAL reason is slowly appearing…and it will destroy us. But if we can stop it, we can save the world…and restore it to what it originally was: a world for us all.
[hr][/hr]
Like it said, demons and mortals blame each other for the sorry state the world is in, oblivious to the rising evil that slowly kills the world. You have a choice: help save the world, be completely oblivious, or help destroy it…

Rules!!!

1. All standard PMU rules apply.
  2. Keep it PG-13 at the MAXIMUM, meaning no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are NOT allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
    5.TRY to use proper spelling and grammar.
  5. If you want to, you can add new characters that have significance later on but you must fill out a form. However, in your next RP post, or the one prior to the new character"s creation, put an OoC note that you created a new character to let the other RPers know and then I will update the character list.
  6. If you violate these rules more than twice, I will kindly ask you to leave the RP.

Character List: {Characters owned by the RPers and the RPer they belong to.

Xemage - Iseul [AKA me]
Kui - Iseul
Elizabeli- Maraia
Sorra - Sorra [Derp. ;3]
Franz - Nuxl
Klaus - Nuxl
Chester - Nuxl
Percival - Nuxl
Orxo - Nuxl
K.U.M.A - Nuxl
Aizayelle- Lila [AKA Luraila]
Torazo - Lila
Caliber - Sapphy128
Angelus - Sapphy128
Corona - Sapphy128
Hunter - Sapphy128
Helios - Sapphy128
North - Popcorn3155
Popcorn - Popcorn3155

Additional notes: Not many except for one for Popcorn. PLEASE abide to rule number 5, Popcorn. This means starting a sentence with a capital letter, capitalizing names, and using proper punctuation. (If English ISN"T your native language, I"m extremely sorry! :":

[/details]

[OOC: I’ll use red while I RP as Xemage and aqua (?) while I RP as Kui. The RP begins for you all at 9:00 PM (21:00) in/near a city called Vasea. How we react to ourselves however, is up to you!]

A crimson shape moved outside Vasea, not even daring to go into its slums even with a golden, glittering bow with a quiver the same color with silver snakes dancing around it resting on his back. “For the love of Mew,” it began to mutter irritated, “another place where I’ll be hated…but something, or someone is calling me…and I’m not letting them down, whether they be mortal, demon, or legend.” The figure, a purely crimson Umbreon smaller than most bearing crimson orbs, sighed and slowly entered the city,

A lone Darkrai sat at the top of the clock tower in the center of Vasea. (The clock tower looks like the one in Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts 2.) Beside her lay a black guitar with light grey rose vines swimming across its neck and body. “Nowhere is safe from hatred…yet no one wants it,” the Darkrai sighed, wishing things were different, “We all just want to raise our young and give them everything that WE didn’t have…and to do that, we fight…and that causes hatred, which causes more fighting…”
Just then, the clock stuck nine and the Darkrai vanished in a shadow…

OOC: I WAS WAITING FOR THIS… yes!

RP:

A Charizard woke up in his yellow tent. Looking around his area, he noticed his traveling partner, Klaus, was asleep.
Looking outside, it was a heavy drizzle as if a Kyogre just passed through the area. He sighed. The area was dark and the tip-tap from the rain trickled in the tent.
“Dang it…” He said as he went back inside. “Well, I hope he doesn’t mind if I take a little stroll. The rain will probably stop if I get far enough. Besides, it’s boring enough around here.” He murmured to himself.
Ready to take flight, the Charizard boosted up and shot into the air like a bullet; traveling through the skies.

Meanwhile, in the altitude what seemed like heaven, a Metagross and Rayquaza were flying. Both were moving in absurdly fast speeds, hoping to reach the next town.
“I’ll hope we can make it soon enough.” The Rayquaza said to his partner.

“According to what I can gather, we should be there in about thirty minutes in this speed…” The Metagross answered back.

“Hopefully, you can stay into the air long enough.” The Rayquaza replied, chuckling slightly at his joke.

“What? I’m waterproof!”

“Uh, you don’t seem to get the joke…- Ah, forget it.”

The two started to move faster, dodging the thunderclouds in their way.

A Sandslash and Banette started to course through the woods, jumping from tree to tree.

“Heh, we’ll reach the town soon…” said the Sandslash. “Come on, let’s take a shortcut.” He gestured at the 30 foot cliff.

“What? You don’t expect yourself to live through that… do you?” The Banette knew his boss was crazy enough, but not THAT crazy…

“Of course I do… I’m the best at everything!” The Sandslash said that like a 5 year old who kicked a ball into a goal.

“Sigh… whatever. Just don’t come to me with insurance.” The Banette replied.

“Here I go!” The Sandslash jumped off the cliff, but made a misstep and scraped his knee and slightly bent a few of his spines. All in all, he remained unscathed.

“Remind me to never argue with Chester with this kind of thing…” the Banette said to himself.

The drizzle was still pouring on them very harshly.

OOC: Yeah, a drizzle. I’ll change that if it’s not allowed due to no weather indications. But it’s not happening directly in the town.

“Perfect.”

Aizayelle landed down softly on the ground, as a slice of bamboo fell in front of her. “Torazo-sensei’s gonna be pleased!~” she said delightfully.

The Murkrow looked around. Poles of sliced bamboo plants lay around her, indicating she’d been practicing for… hours? Doesn’t matter to the black bird. Her master has been training her for hours on end, though she enjoyed every bit of it. She liked being with her teacher. Being taught how to fight was awesome.

Of course, being a student of an epic fighting master had its downsides. You had to clean the house, wash the dishes, etc etc. Aizayelle had to deal with that everyday.

But of course, Torazo isn’t that strict. He lets Aizayelle to go out everyday for an hour, free of everything. The Murkrow thought that part of the day was always the best, being able to test her newly-learned stuff on other stuff.

Then again, sometimes, Aizayelle would get in trouble and Torazo had to come and save her.

Aizayelle has a weird life… but she lives with it.

Torazo sat inside his house, watching the paintings of draconic Pokemon. Each painting was prettier and more majestic than the other, but the most majestic of all was the one at the end of the hall - the one of Arceus with Dialga and Palkia next to it.

Torazo sighed. I hope Aizayelle didn’t get to trouble again. he thought, then left the hall. He needed to find the berries for their lunch soon.

Sorra flicked her ear, closely examining a painting that she had drawn. Something was missing from the masterpiece. To the left of her seemed like there was a bunch of noise going on. “Pokemon never stop talking in the first place.” she said to herself. The small eevee got up and began to wander around the town. It doesn’t matter, she has all the time in the world to finish her painting. She then stopped by the storage, storing some items that she found often while travelling.

OOC: Short post is short. :C

OOC: I advise you add me that list, to prevent confusion.

Springtime… A time that’s suppose to be a time on rejoice, is a time of hostility now… The day is blocked out by a red mist, and at night, it only gets darker… Not even one cherry tree will bloom. Everything… seems to be still, not matter what. Fruits and vegetables became scarce. Only thing that grows are the vegetables that grow underground…
One place, only one place, people can get these desired foods, and that’s the Shrine of Time. Many mortals wait in line at the shrine’s doors to get food, though most may not even get a morsel.

Gracia stirs her tea anxiously, as if something was to come out of it if she didn’t.

“Phew!” Leo walks in, wiping his forehead. “Tough crowd.”

Gracia motions him to sit down and have some tea. He sits down. “So, how many people were rejected today?” Gracia tilted her head, with a sorrowful look.

“195.”

“195!?” Gracia slams her hands on the table. “We work so hard to get as much food as possible and the number INCREASES?!”

Leo look down at the floor, not daring to look directly at Gracia. “Grace,” He said in a calming voice, “Relax…”

“Relax? You’re telling me to RELAX? Look at me Leo!” Leo hesitantly looks at her. Anger filled her eyes. “How can I relax when there’s people in need of these foods? How can I ignore tha-” A quake suddenly strikes, shaking the shrine. Gracia falls.

“Grace! Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m all right. I’m going…”

“Going?”

“To stop those demons, they’ve cause too much trouble.”

“HUH?! Are you insane?”

“Maybe a little bit, but I won’t let these innocent mortals be killed!” Gracia picks up her beads and walks out the
door.

“Then I’m coming with!” Leo dashes out after her.

Dashing through the air, the Charizard faced even more heavy rain as he bursted up.
“Man, this rain is really heavy…” He said to himself. He stopped in midair to take a breath, and then shot up again.

Coursing through a higher altitude, a thundercloud popped out in front of him and shot a hot bolt of lightning in front of him. More thunderclouds came, and one hit Franz, shooting the now black Charizard towards directly toward to the ground. His tail flame started to weaken.
“Aw sh-” was all he could say as he landed directly into the moist mud below him. He was knocked unconsious.

“Franz?” The yellow Alakazam asked for the third time. “He’s not here…” Klaus said to himself as he started to get out of the tent. “It’s been twenty minutes since I woke up. He’s not back yet; so I’m going out.” Deserting the tent; the Alakazam started to teleport around the area.

“Kuma, can you do a scan around the area? I just want to know if we can reach the town soon enough and what the population is.” The Rayquaza said in the sky.

“Scanning area…” the robot said in a daydreaming tone. He unleashed a laser which could project a green light in a spray area around him. Hurdling towards the ground, he could see a figure on the ground. “What could it be…” He wondered.

After heading back up, the Metagross flew up to Percival. “One lifeform detected, though he seems knocked out. I’ll go look.” Kuma said.

“Alright, I’ll go out forward, and meet you back at the town. Take this.” The Rayquaza threw a data chip. “Plug it in, and you can talk to me.”

The green Rayquaza shot forward with a blast, moving at an incredible speed.

Kuma hovered to the ground. He looked at the figure that appeared before him. He started to scan the figure laying there on the ground. Was that a flame…? he thought. It was a Charizard; though very weakened. He morphed into an Aggron with a blue, red, and grey color scheme, and picked up the body. He started to walk to the town.

“Percival, I’ve picked up the figure. Meet me there in… oh, 30 minutes.”

The Banette and Sandslash were still going through the woods.

“We’re here…” The Sandslash said, swinging his sharp claws at the air. “I can already feel some bodies being ripped apart by me…”

“You know, we’d better blend in.” The Banette said with a serious tone. “We’re not killing anyone like this.”

“Oh, yes, let’s blend in! Do you see any costume stores that accept dangerous criminals around, since I don’t see one anywhere!” Chester snapped back.

“Let me just go in; then. I don’t look half as much as a killer than you do.”

OOC: Yeah; post over.